Been thinking about trying COD Black Opps which one should I get?

ApexSeraphim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I've been thinking about trying out COD Black Opps idk which one i should get, any suggestions on which one has the better zombie mode.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Black Ops 1 zombies is pretty entertaining and personally nostalgic, playing as JFK/Nixon/Castro is so campy and definitely worth experiencing at least once. I never had the DLC for the moon base but people seem to hold that one in high regard. Same goes for Tranzit in Black Ops 2.

I think the general consensus is that the single player campaigns of Black Ops 1 and 2 are the best in the series, while the later Black Ops have better zombies modes? Hell there's even one with Jeff Goldblum which I find pretty funny.

I think it depends on what you're looking to get out of zombies, there's a whole subculture dedicated to pulling off the elaborate Easter eggs that might be worth looking into.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ApexSeraphim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Black Ops 1 zombies is pretty entertaining and personally nostalgic, playing as JFK/Nixon/Castro is so campy and definitely worth experiencing at least once. I never had the DLC for the moon base but people seem to hold that one in high regard. Same goes for Tranzit in Black Ops 2.

I think the general consensus is that the single player campaigns of Black Ops 1 and 2 are the best in the series, while the later Black Ops have better zombies modes? Hell there's even one with Jeff Goldblum which I find pretty funny.

I think it depends on what you're looking to get out of zombies, there's a whole subculture dedicated to pulling off the elaborate Easter eggs that might be worth looking into.
Lol sounds great!, ill definitely take a look at black opps 1 mostly looking to try the zombie mode

Update: Started Playing Black Opps 1 its very fun im enjoying it so far

Last edited: