Belief-o-matic: which religion are your beliefs closest to?

• Thread starter Aral
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1729 times.

https://www.beliefnet.com/entertainment/quizzes/beliefomatic.aspx

Let's see what you got.
Tbh I do have a bit of a thing for Buddhism, although I wouldn't convert. I think that'd be probably the religion I'd convert to if I was asked to pick one (not counting Tengrianism or Shamanism lel)

edit: ROFL I NOTICED THEY MISSPELLED MAHAYANA IN THE PICTURE
1661877764562.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

VaporwaveHistorian

The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
archbishopkarolos.blogspot.com
Well, I was not expecting this. Quite interesting. It's actually true that my beliefs on the matter of whether God is anthropomorphic or not do match. I don't agree with the traditional human contact rules, though. I think there's something like touch rules and a woman's singing voice to a man? Well, reminds me too much of hadith Islam, and hadith Islam is what I have seen for years growing up -which is twisted by political Islamists to the point of fucking the country up, so I don't like that stuff much.
Still, I need to read more about this to say more for sure.

judaism.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Quaker bros... I was def expecting Christianity, but I don't feel like I model what pop culture (Secular or not) portrays Christians at. I'm honestly somewhat ashamed of Christianity and the cringe we have produced in recent years, especially how politicized this religion has always been. Watching the behavior of other Christians makes me wish I wasn't a Christian. It feels like becoming the mainstream religion has spiritually hurt our communities in many important ways, we've grown accustomed to a zone of comfort that serves more the 'culture of Christianity rather than Christianity itself. Maybe it would make us good to be a minority again, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I do lowkey enjoy how Christianity has been portrayed with more disdain recently, I think because of how comfy culture had become with Christianity, a lot of people forget the freakish aspects of it. I really vibe with Flannery O'Connor's literature that to be a good Christian, you will ultimately be alienated as a complete Jesus Freak. And you should be proud of that.

I gotta research tf Orthodox Quakerism is tbh lol

Capture.PNG

Virtual Cafe Awards
i got this, which is interesting cause i looked it up and it looks like a load of tosh that doesn't mean anything
It means you are a redditor and probably watch Rick and Morty as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Kinda wish I was roman catholic. I just cannot rationally accept some of their dogmas. I feel like way too many young people just convert to catholicism because it's the trad thing to do. I can really see why belonging to a community with around two thousand years worth of tradition is something attractive. Though I think prots diversity of thought it an advantage rather than a burden.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Kinda wish I was roman catholic. I just cannot rationally accept some of their dogmas. I feel like way too many young people just convert to catholicism because it's the trad thing to do. I can really see why belonging to a community with around two thousand years worth of tradition is something attractive. Though I think prots diversity of thought it an advantage rather than a burden.
Same with orthodoxy

Virtual Cafe Awards
Quaker bros... I was def expecting Christianity, but I don't feel like I model what pop culture (Secular or not) portrays Christians at. I'm honestly somewhat ashamed of Christianity and the cringe we have produced in recent years, especially how politicized this religion has always been. Watching the behavior of other Christians makes me wish I wasn't a Christian. It feels like becoming the mainstream religion has spiritually hurt our communities in many important ways, we've grown accustomed to a zone of comfort that serves more the 'culture of Christianity rather than Christianity itself. Maybe it would make us good to be a minority again, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I do lowkey enjoy how Christianity has been portrayed with more disdain recently, I think because of how comfy culture had become with Christianity, a lot of people forget the freakish aspects of it. I really vibe with Flannery O'Connor's literature that to be a good Christian, you will ultimately be alienated as a complete Jesus Freak. And you should be proud of that.

I gotta research tf Orthodox Quakerism is tbh lol

View attachment 35618
Duh, that's the religion that worships Quaker Oats. They worship the quaker oats guy, eat oatmeal, breathe oatmeal, sleep on oatmeal and bathe in oatmeal, and also sacrifice oats in the name of quakerism.

1661886737558.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Duh, that's the religion that worships Quaker Oats. They worship the quaker oats guy, eat oatmeal, breathe oatmeal, sleep on oatmeal and bathe in oatmeal, and also sacrifice oats in the name of quakerism.

View attachment 35628
Thank you for your wise advice dear sister. I shall eat so much oatmeal until my cells resemble the chemical composition of the sacred Oatmeal. I shall also make an Oatmeal sacrifice for you so that the great Oatmeal favors your destiny.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
high IQ coming thru
index.php

Virtual Cafe Awards