Belief-o-matic: which religion are your beliefs closest to?

• Thread starter Aral
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1728 times.

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Prison Earth isn't even included in the questionnaire...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sleepyhead

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
1661904792557.png

This is embarrassing. I've often made playful jabs at UUs for lacking conviction and being generally bland. I guess I need to put in the work to figure out where I stand on certain issues, instead of defaulting to indifference. Quiz is bullshit, still learned something.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Orthodox Quakerism. My true religion is Systemspace, but the questions are so specific I could only choose answers that slightly resembled my beliefs, if at all. It is unsurprising that this only accounts for mainstream beliefs, but disappointing nonetheless.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Orthodox Quakerism. My true religion is Systemspace, but the questions are so specific I could only choose answers that slightly resembled my beliefs, if at all. It is unsurprising that this only accounts for mainstream beliefs, but disappointing nonetheless.
Just did some cursory research on systemspace and wow that was a wild read. What got you into the whole thing originally?

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Just did some cursory research on systemspace and wow that was a wild read. What got you into the whole thing originally?
I signed up back when it was around thinking "well, I don't know what this is, but just in case it is true I can get into the afterlife!"
I forgot about it until early 2020 when it randomly crossed my mind. I looked around online until I found its name (I had only remembered the basic details, not even the name) and decided to research it, having grown out of my immature edgy atheist ways by this point into a more open-minded person. I read the Compendium (I guess you could think of it as its holy book but it is more like just a general info dump of what is known about Systemspace, rather than resembling a holy book. Reads more like a pamphlet if anything) and was convinced.

Virtual Cafe Awards