Boomer Politicians RUINED my Dating Life!

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I use dating apps, because apparently I hate myself, lmao (Its convenient for meeting people completely outside your circle)

However, many apps now lets you select a "vaccination status" (Good boy/ Good girl status). Which is weird enough.

Honestly it feels to me like kind of a let down how many interesting/ good looking women are vaxxed.

I fully believe the vaxx is malevolent. And yes it is a deal breaker for me.

Even more so as if she would have completely opposing worldviews to mine.

And I dont necessarily want to fuck a vaxxed woman either or let alone get into a relationship with them.

On one hand this is good, as the vaxx also implies other red flags in people and Its super easy to pre select women based on this going forward dating them.

On the other, Its way more difficult actually finding someone that is bearable or that ticks points off of my imaginary checklist I have for what Women I like or want to date.

What I want to say is: I really wish all this never happened. And there will be many more bad things developing from this that are having an impact on every facet of life.

I literally get convulsions everytime this topic comes up when dating someone or anticipate this shit coming up.

Original I wanted to post this as a profile status but it had too many characters. So I opted for a forum post (blog post) instead.

There must be others feeling similar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, you're basically experiencing what it's like to have a limited dating pool, similar to being gay pretty much.

Fuck dating apps though, I don't want to know that much information about someone up front - means you just end up discarding people without even giving them a fair shake. I hate how transactional they are.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, you're basically experiencing what it's like to have a limited dating pool, similar to being gay pretty much.

Fuck dating apps though, I don't want to know that much information about someone up front - means you just end up discarding people without even giving them a fair shake. I hate how transactional they are.

I agree. However time is valuable, I dont want to waste my time going on dates with 10 women were I can fairly easily predict how it will unfold based on the information they consciously choose to share on dating apps. I mean I do the same? I literally declare in a half jokingly way that I'm into feet and they should message me especially when they are pretty. Not even being ironic.

> inb4 thats weird or why would you do this

Have fun with your mundane day to day relationship life and average experiences when you cant even share some basics with potential partners and pair them accordingly or be honest about what you like.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I agree. However time is valuable, I dont want to waste my time going on dates with 10 women were I can fairly easily predict how it will unfold based on the information they consciously choose to share on dating apps. I mean I do the same? I literally declare in a half jokingly way that I'm into feet and they should message me especially when they are pretty. Not even being ironic.

Have fun with your mundane day to day relationship life and average experiences when you cant even share some basics with potential partners and pair them accordingly or be honest about what you like.
I guess I'm just a boomer at heart, I prefer to meet people by accident in meatspace (getting more difficult these days tho) where you don't get any of that stuff up front. Part of that I suppose is that I'm terrible at messaging cause I spend the entire time overanalyzing every word of what someone sent me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I guess I'm just a boomer at heart, I prefer to meet people by accident in meatspace (getting more difficult these days tho) where you don't get any of that stuff up front. Part of that I suppose is that I'm terrible at messaging cause I spend the entire time overanalyzing every word of what someone sent me.
Ohh i do meet people "irl" too. Its also my preferred way. But I'm a grown man with a fulltime job, a dog, a flat and ambitions. If its not by accident or finally hitting up the cute cashier that always laughs at my jokes while in the queue or via mutual friends I dont have or want to spend much time "looking" for someone. Thats why dating apps are handy. But like so many other things it can be toxic and mentally damaging.

Virtual Cafe Awards

I don't think you should take romance advice from a virgin like me but i think talking about liking feet ruins your chances. Feet isn't something that is extremely taboo, i think actually dating people then asking for it would raise your chances.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think you should take romance advice from a virgin like me but i think talking about liking feet ruins your chances. Feet isn't something that is extremely taboo, i think actually dating people then asking for it would raise your chances.

> Chances

I dont want chances I want the right one. Without sounding arrogant, me being open about this stuff led to more dates and ons than ever.
Also I kind of know "my target audience" lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
However, many apps now lets you select a "vaccination status" (Good boy/ Good girl status). Which is weird enough.
I noticed this as well, it's on Hinge and Tinder if I recall (with tinder having even more badges you can add to your profile) Part of me wonders if they shadowban accounts that don't verify their vaccination status. But there's so many other insane facets of these app's algorithms that it'd be difficult to definitively prove. Over half the battle of getting matches on these things is gaming the algorithm.

I'm not vaxed but it's really not a make or break thing when it comes to dating. Too many dumbasses on both sides of that issue, and usually the people who make the biggest deal out of it are a little unstable. Simply finding a chill hottie with their shit together is hard enough as it is too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
You will never meet anybody "worthy" using dating apps. Turns every interaction into a job interview, to hell with dat.
Rare response.

In fact I have never witnessed someone comparing it to this. You are right though. And when I think about it, this might be the reason me and many others get mental when spending time there too long

Virtual Cafe Awards