Can anyone recomend some officesoft labels or artists?

pizzahotline

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hey i'm looking for some cool office/corporate/business labels or artists. Anyone got any reccomendations?

Thanks

Virtual Cafe Awards

bob512

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Only two I can think of are bakmahn and Home&Office. I also know REDEFINING THE WORKPLACE by Internet Club, but that's just an album

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Only two I can think of are bakmahn and Home&Office. I also know REDEFINING THE WORKPLACE by Internet Club, but that's just an album
I deleted my post earlier because I didnt realize that you were responding to pizzahotline. but Home&Office and pizzahotline is the same person. we worked in the past to make the only Agora Road tape.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bob512

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I deleted my post earlier because I didnt realize that you were responding to pizzahotline. but Home&Office and pizzahotline is the same person. we worked in the past to make the only Agora Road tape.
Oh shoot I had no clue lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Peterson

Home&Office to achieve maximum success
Reaction score
Awards
Website
open.spotify.com
Actually I'm Home&Office . Pizzahotline runs Around The Watercooler and put out a compilation tape which has a Home&Office track on it. I made some little promo videos for it as well. So that's the association.

And even though pizzahotline started this thread asking for reccomendations, I will go ahead and recommend all the stuff of the Around The Watercooler bandcamp because there is some seriously great stuff on there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Actually I'm Home&Office . Pizzahotline runs Around The Watercooler and put out a compilation tape which has a Home&Office track on it. I made some little promo videos for it as well. So that's the association.

And even though pizzahotline started this thread asking for reccomendations, I will go ahead and recommend all the stuff of the Around The Watercooler bandcamp because there is some seriously great stuff on there.
Oooooooh i didn't know that I'm embarrassed :YouMadeMeCry:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Peterson

Home&Office to achieve maximum success
Reaction score
Awards
Website
open.spotify.com
Oooooooh i didn't know that I'm embarrassed :YouMadeMeCry:
No problem! An easy and understandable mistake. Everybody looks the same when they're wearing a suit and tie ;)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Archival Tapes

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Polycorp International has some good officesoft, "Showroom" is gr8.

Virtual Cafe Awards