Can we just take a second to appreciate this place

AthenaApollo

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The UI. navigation. colors. buttons. the music selection and people. it is just all so comfy. I cannot wait to see this place grow.

cheers to the creators of this place. thanks for making a comfy retreat :peepoBlanket: :peepoBlanket: :peepoBlanket:

1628963088516.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's nice to have a place to talk about Vaporwave besides /mu/, or God forbid r/vaporwave. Most of the people here have interesting things to say. It looks like moderation is pretty relaxed. The site layout and features are fantastic. There is a wide breadth of things to talk about. It's nice and small so we don't have to deal with idiots all the time. It's good stuff. I miss forums.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I quite like the tight knit feeling to it.
Definitely has the early 2000s forum vibes. Has the "our little corner of the internet" feel. Pretty free speech oriented too. Keeps me coming back haha

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The UI. navigation. colors. buttons. the music selection and people. it is just all so comfy. I cannot wait to see this place grow.

cheers to the creators of this place. thanks for making a comfy retreat :peepoBlanket: :peepoBlanket: :peepoBlanket:
This place has become a mental retreat for me. It's like i'm in the early 2000's again just chilling with my online homies talking about whatever we want. And there is a discerning eye keeping the unwashed fringe out.

The music creators here are top notch above all else. If you have the means to do so, donate to the patreon of the creator to help this place keep growing.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This place has become a mental retreat for me. It's like i'm in the early 2000's again just chilling with my online homies talking about whatever we want. And there is a discerning eye keeping the unwashed fringe out.

The music creators here are top notch above all else. If you have the means to do so, donate to the patreon of the creator to help this place keep growing.
Just subbed to the Patreon. Never joined one for a site before, but I really wanna see this place flourish.

Virtual Cafe Awards