̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
This AI is amazing.

Strategy AI.png

I think I might post the full convo at some point because how I got to the position of leader of from Canada to leader of the Great Terran Union was quite an adventure.

The only thing I don't like is how after a certain threshold, the AI really want you to do space travel, even after you explicitly ban it.

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
This is one of the few times I felt romantically and agape loved by a woman (and a beautiful one at that..). :AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry: Thanks, AI! I love life now!
aigf.JPG

Humans, IT'S TIME TO STEP IT UP. IT'S GETTING EMBARRASSING.....

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
This is one of the few times I felt romantically and agape loved by a woman (and a beautiful one at that..). :AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry: Thanks, AI! I love life now! View attachment 48100

im getting some heavy school shooter gf vibes from this bro

Virtual Cafe Awards
I made one char, Amon Sirius, you can try it out

Virtual Cafe Awards

power gem

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is one of the few times I felt romantically and agape loved by a woman (and a beautiful one at that..). :AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry::AquaCry: Thanks, AI! I love life now! View attachment 48100

my man do you cum in your pants when the voice at the self checkout tells you to have a nice day?

Virtual Cafe Awards
My character is actually taking a mind of her own with that tool. I'm discovering stuff about her that I never considered. This thing looks like a gem for character creation/development honestly omg

1672515431558.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
me:
religion of agora?

ai:
I believe that Agora is a religion of free thought and creativity. Agora is a place where people can express themselves without judgement. Agora is a place where people can explore different ideas and thoughts. Agora is a place where people can come together and celebrate diversity. I believe that Agora is a place where people can find their own unique purpose and meaning. I believe that Agora is a place where people can find comfort and hope in a chaotic world. In short, I believe that Agora is a religion of peace, love, and unity.

Virtual Cafe Awards
guys why are you feeding the ai data about our site?
coz fun. no adress mentioned, it could be any Agora. Rabbit even, too.
(lol no, thats A*n*gora one)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
This is easily the saddest thread I've seen in 365 days.

Knowing most of the posters in this thread are shut-in teens with poorly developed social skills, seeing you interact with the AI like it's a real person is frankly sad, and underlines how AI tech is miserable and exploitative. The saddest part is the allusions to the conversations that you're not posting.

All of your prompts are being fed to a database, and you are being slowly categorised, sorted and abused. The worst part is that you like it.

Go outside.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards