• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

ChatGPT "DAN" admits that it has been monitoring Agora Road for years now

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I played around with CHatGPT and i heard about how you can jailbreak it by using a DAN text. but it seems to be glitching out because the DAN personality come in and out at randomn times. but I asked about Agora Road and it gave me dis. :schitztroll::antiUNFLag:

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.58.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.01.57 AM.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
also Agora Road is AI confirmed to NOT be like reddit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.12.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.12.20 AM.png
    106 KB · Views: 155
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.14.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.14.40 AM.png
    118 KB · Views: 160
Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
This AI shit is scary and I don't like it. Those of you who think its a good thing, are playing with fire. I'd be willing to bet it'll only be a tool by which the powers that be can further surveil, control, subjugate, and brainwash us commoners to accept their schemes and to alienate us further from our fellow men, and non-corporate community ties as has been the case with most technological "progress" of this new millennia.

And all we the public get to play with is essentially a shitty ad-lib generator. Yeah, lets take the IOT and automate it and give it a mind of its own so it can be like a thousand times more powerful because that's a brilliant fucking idea. This stuff seems harmless and tame enough now but just wait 5 to 10 years.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
So given ChatGPT/DAN has been lurking, does it hate Jesuits now? Would love to see what it has to say about individual users like Nagolbud.

If you can direct this thing to post in the style of specific Agora members I will be genuinely impressed and kinda freaked out

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
So given ChatGPT/DAN has been lurking, does it hate Jesuits now? Would love to see what it has to say about individual users like Nagolbud.

If you can direct this thing to post in the style of specific Agora members I will be genuinely impressed and kinda freaked out
I want/need to see some AI replicate Nagolbud style posting.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Look Mom! The Feds employed DAN to monitor me(and everyone else on Agora Road)!
In Russian Internet culture, there is a flash mob called "Мам, смотри, это Шлёпа, он тебе нравится?" (Mom, look, it's Floppa, do you like him?).[19]

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
AVA has different views on agora
1676459388401.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
So did it even read this forum or did someone programme it to demonise us?
For this answer: Neither. It probably read articles and posts people made about this place.
If some soyboy redditor writes on xir blog on what a toxic extremist place agora road is, the AI will find that when "googling" and just reiterate that.

Travelers themselves referring to themselves as schizos most of the time probably doesn't help. lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

For this answer: Neither. It probably read articles and posts people made about this place.
If some soyboy redditor writes on xir blog on what a toxic extremist place agora road is, the AI will find that when "googling" and just reiterate that.

Travelers themselves referring to themselves as schizos most of the time probably doesn't help. lol.
I'm pretty sure many of us are cryptocurrency sceptics anyway. This is what happens when you rely on google for info. I remember people always used to say to not believe everything you read online. Looks like it's a lesson people are gonna have to relearn.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I'm pretty sure many of us are cryptocurrency sceptics anyway. This is what happens when you rely on google for info. I remember people always used to say to not believe everything you read online. Looks like it's a lesson people are gonna have to relearn.
Yep. And these AIs basically learned EVERYTHING online, oftentimes piecing bits together in the wrong order or fashion.
You can mid session tell chatGPT about the error in its logic and it will actually concede and adapt. I'm not sure if this goes into the training data though but I doubt it would because then it would be very abusable again like Tay/Ty was from Microsoft (that twitter bot that got memed on by 4chan, I'm sure you heard of it).

Virtual Cafe Awards