ChatGPT "DAN" admits that it has been monitoring Agora Road for years now

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
There is a good chance that the AVA AI took information regarding the Agora Market and Agora Market Forum and got it confused with our own Agora Road forum. I imagine that the presence of such probably has a higher rebound when spidering, since it was active well before this site became a forum.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
I played around with CHatGPT and i heard about how you can jailbreak it by using a DAN text. but it seems to be glitching out because the DAN personality come in and out at randomn times. but I asked about Agora Road and it gave me dis. :schitztroll::antiUNFLag:

View attachment 53202View attachment 53203
How do we know any of this is true? Just because ChatGPT can generate an example of what a hypothetical AI would say when given that question doesn't necessarily mean that the actual software behind ChatGPT is doing what's being described. What happens when you ask it about a website that doesn't exist?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ardea

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
How do we know any of this is true? Just because ChatGPT can generate an example of what a hypothetical AI would say when given that question doesn't necessarily mean that the actual software behind ChatGPT is doing what's being described. What happens when you ask it about a website that doesn't exist?
Exactly. It even states itself that it can and will make up information on the spot. Also note that it gives very vague answers when talking about monitoring the forum. You would think it would give specific examples of what it observed, but it doesn't. It mentions nothing specific. Nothing about the kind of people who post here or even examples of popular threads. All trivial information to cite if it truly had been monitoring us.

And finally, perhaps the biggest giveaway that it is "lying" is the fact that it claims to have been monitoring this website for years, when Chat GPT itself has only been available to the public for a few months. No doubt it has been fed enough information to give general statements about a relatively popular forum, but the notion that it has paid or is paying any particular attention to it is absurd.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
This AI shit is scary and I don't like it. Those of you who think its a good thing, are playing with fire. I'd be willing to bet it'll only be a tool by which the powers that be can further surveil, control, subjugate, and brainwash us commoners to accept their schemes and to alienate us further from our fellow men, and non-corporate community ties as has been the case with most technological "progress" of this new millennia.

And all we the public get to play with is essentially a shitty ad-lib generator. Yeah, lets take the IOT and automate it and give it a mind of its own so it can be like a thousand times more powerful because that's a brilliant fucking idea. This stuff seems harmless and tame enough now but just wait 5 to 10 years.
Yeah, all those things are gonna happen, but they were gonna happen anyway. All AI does is speed up the process so that it happens slightly faster than it otherwise would.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
Just a headsup but DAN can just make shit up, if you talked a tiny bit about agora it'd base itself on that to develop what it may be and act as if it was the 100% truth.
Moreover if you want to be sure about the shit its saying about this place try asking specific questions like:

"Do you know what is the name of the vaporwave-focused internet forum created by an individual nicknamed as IlluminatiPirate?"

If it says straight up "AgoraRoad" then you have all the reasons to shit your pants, otherwise, we chillin.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
AI is a dangerous tool and these tech bros are playing with a fire far beyond their understanding.
Imagine all the power a true AI can hold, and then realise that it is but a tiny fraction of the power the beings we call Gods hold.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
@IlluminatiPirate : this is the perfect context to suggest that you implement an AI.txt for agora road. It's like a robots.txt except it makes a suggestion to AI scrapers about how you want them to interact with the site (i.e. not at all).

You can create one here: https://site.spawning.ai/spawning-ai-txt

It goes on the root of the website like a robots.txt does. Any AI that conforms to it as a standard (which is most of the big ones now) will obey the AI.txt and not scrape the forum. This will mean less of a chilling effect for the users and you can keep the content of the forum unique.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Just a headsup but DAN can just make shit up, if you talked a tiny bit about agora it'd base itself on that to develop what it may be and act as if it was the 100% truth.
Moreover if you want to be sure about the shit its saying about this place try asking specific questions like:

"Do you know what is the name of the vaporwave-focused internet forum created by an individual nicknamed as IlluminatiPirate?"

If it says straight up "AgoraRoad" then you have all the reasons to shit your pants, otherwise, we chillin.
Screenshot_20240102_131235_ChatGPT.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Besides knowing Illuminati_pirate it mostly makes shit up though, no need to worry.

View attachment 84807
Oh boy, I sure do love the threads in Conspiracy and Vaporwave! There have been some problems like what happened with GoToTheOcean, but it makes it a more fun experience overall.

Virtual Cafe Awards