Coffee

Deleted member 2362

I like black coffee with no sugar/cream/sweeteners, but I live in such a hot climate that I never feel the urge to drink it. Also caffeine effects are hit or miss in my experience.

kamichan504

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
I don't drink coffee often. I prefer tea. However, when I do drink coffee...I prefer coffee with chicory in it. Cream, minimal amount of any sweetener.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Seswynn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I don't drink coffee often. I prefer tea. However, when I do drink coffee...I prefer coffee with chicory in it. Cream, minimal amount of any sweetener.
You from New Orleans? I hear they like their coffee with chicory over there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私のアパートのすぐ近くに小さなカフェがあります。彼らがアイスモカに何を入れたかはわかりませんが、少し余分なキックを与えるのはある種のスパイスだと思います。間違いなく私の好きなコーヒー

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
When I go out I love a nice dark double shot of espresso or a cappucino if its done right and it isn't too watered down with milk but still has a nice thick creamy layer of foam. At home I drink the darkest coffee I can get my hands on, which is currently Green Mountain Double Diamond k-cups that I have to use because my parents get up before me and brew shitty medium roast that tastes watery and acidic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i like to bake regular cookies occasionally. it's a decent amount of effort with the cleanup and everything so it's like 6 times a year at most. other than that I don't drink soda, very rarely have dessert, and try to avoid sugary cereals/snacks. the only sugary stuff i eat regularly is fruit cause non-added sugar is supposed to be fine from what I've read.
All sugar is the same, it's just better to get it from something that's otherwise nutritious instead of candy or something.

Virtual Cafe Awards
ok guys, sugar or sweetener? discuss amongst yourselves

Virtual Cafe Awards

NanoraaJuice

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I actually use a hot chocolate with mint mix in coffee and milk, it makes it taste nice. But it really just depends what's in my house at the moment.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I use honey, cinnamon and soy milk if it's at home, but I rarely like, make a cup of coffee for myself. if it's coffee jelly I use agar agar and sugar, I've made that before. mostly I drink coffee from outside instead of making it myself tbh and then I don't know what they use exactly

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I use honey, cinnamon and soy milk if it's at home, but I rarely like, make a cup of coffee for myself. if it's coffee jelly I use agar agar and sugar, I've made that before. mostly I drink coffee from outside instead of making it myself tbh and then I don't know what they use exactly
I forgot about cinnamon, it's been a long time since I've put it in coffee but I always get it on a cappuccino if I get one shits really good.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I actually use a hot chocolate with mint mix in coffee and milk, it makes it taste nice. But it really just depends what's in my house at the moment.
so you sweeten your coffee with hot chocolate mix? I thought I was the only one that did that. fucked around one day and tried it out, wasnt the best coffee i ever tasted but it was still pretty good.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NanoraaJuice

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
so you sweeten your coffee with hot chocolate mix? I thought I was the only one that did that. fucked around one day and tried it out, wasnt the best coffee i ever tasted but it was still pretty good.
It's a hot chocolate with mint flavor but yeah it's not a bad mix. Makes for a cheap whatever they call it mix if you don't feel like spending money.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's a hot chocolate with mint flavor but yeah it's not a bad mix. Makes for a cheap whatever they call it mix if you don't feel like spending money.
hell yeah. it tastes better when its cheap

Virtual Cafe Awards