Coffee

Soloninja

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What is everyones favorite coffee or way to make coffee ??

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,910
Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I'm not a big coffee person but I think I like coffee jelly the most? It's basically coffee mixed with agar agar to form sort of like, a jelly. Some people just eat it in a bowl with whipped cream on it as a snack, but I prefer it crushed up into milk as a drink.

here's a pic of the standard form and 2 pics of the drink
コーヒーゼリー snack form.jpg

コーヒーゼリードリンク.jpg

コーヒーゼリードリンク2.jpg

edit: I also like the canned coca cola coffee that's super good

Seswynn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Personally, I'm not much of a coffee person. I'll usually only drink it when I need the energy. When I do have it, I use a pretty standard concoction, just adding a little bit of half and half and sugar. Generally, though, I prefer tea.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

when i brew my own i usually drink it black or put some flavored syrup and milk in it, its good either way

when I go out, it depends, some coffees are good black and some taste like trash so you have to be careful
what syrups do you like to put in it?

what syrups do you like to put in it?
I'm using these right now. my mother bought me a bottle from this brand as a gift one year for Christmas, and I've been using them since. it wouldn't have been something I would have picked up by myself, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality.

Toasted_Marshmallow_2_540x.jpg
51LvsxN0dML._SL1059_.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I'm not at all picky with my Joe. I prefer it iced or cold brew if I can, but it's kind of a pain to do and I gotta wait for the next day to have it :monkaHmm:. Most of the time I'll just make 12 oz of whatever k-cup I happen to have and a splash of vanilla creamer. Good enough for me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
it's kinda ironic that on a forum where likes are 'coffees' there are so many people who don't much like coffee. i don't either, i generally try to stay away from less healthy foods when i can (caffiene, alcohol, sugar, etc)

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

it's kinda ironic that on a forum where likes are 'coffees' there are so many people who don't much like coffee. i don't either, i generally try to stay away from less healthy foods when i can (caffiene, alcohol, sugar, etc)
what about cookies as in your username though? do you make your own that are healthier or are they just a sometimes thing you appreciate a lot?

I hear caffeine in coffee form is bad for you partly because it contains an inflammatory compound, partly because of the mold contamination issues with coffee in a lot of places, but the verdict on things like tea or yerba mate seems varied.

what about cookies as in your username though? do you make your own that are healthier or are they just a sometimes thing you appreciate a lot?

I hear caffeine in coffee form is bad for you partly because it contains an inflammatory compound, partly because of the mold contamination issues with coffee in a lot of places, but the verdict on things like tea or yerba mate seems varied.
Tea contains l-theanine alongside caffeine which is a great additional stimulant to have in your blood. I prefer coffee taste-wise so I supplement alongside.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

i like to bake regular cookies occasionally. it's a decent amount of effort with the cleanup and everything so it's like 6 times a year at most. other than that I don't drink soda, very rarely have dessert, and try to avoid sugary cereals/snacks. the only sugary stuff i eat regularly is fruit cause non-added sugar is supposed to be fine from what I've read.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes
Reactions: naa