Coffee

kamichan504

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
ok guys, sugar or sweetener? discuss amongst yourselves
I follow certain restrictions for health reasons, so it's stevia, erythritol, and/or monk fruit for me. Sugar free syrups, if I wanna be fancy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

roxytonic

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
roxytonic.tumblr.com
it's kinda ironic that on a forum where likes are 'coffees' there are so many people who don't much like coffee.
totally! i personally was expecting more interest since the forum has "cafe" in it's name?
What is everyones favorite coffee or way to make coffee ??
ninja, i utterly adore my AeroPress. black, no cream no sugar. for those who don't know, it's an immersion brewer (all the grounds and water hang out together) that separates the grounds from the water with hand pressure and a small paper filter. it looks a little bit like a big syringe, but it's made fun and yummy coffee in the year and a half that i've owned it. if you're looking for something that's easy but still allows you to get involved later on, this is the way to go. (the clever dripper is also good if you just want tasty and reliable brews.)

Attachments

• 1628930770226.png
    1628930770226.png
    349 KB · Views: 66
  • 1628930868464.png
    1628930868464.png
    151 KB · Views: 63
Virtual Cafe Awards

AthenaApollo

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
In the mornings I will only drink french press black coffee, and maybe use creamers + syrup on the weekends. If I am out, I will get a nice mocha latte from my local cafe. as for the beans I use, I like to go to coffee forums and find the best of the best. I like trying something new every time.

picrel is my favorite to drink :peepoBlanket:

Attachments

• coffee.jpeg
    coffee.jpeg
    611.5 KB · Views: 59
Virtual Cafe Awards

AthenaApollo

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a big coffee person but I think I like coffee jelly the most? It's basically coffee mixed with agar agar to form sort of like, a jelly. Some people just eat it in a bowl with whipped cream on it as a snack, but I prefer it crushed up into milk as a drink.

here's a pic of the standard form and 2 pics of the drink
View attachment 5216
View attachment 5217
View attachment 5218

edit: I also like the canned coca cola coffee that's super good
interesting. I will have to try this sometime. Do you have any favorite recipes you can share?

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What is everyones favorite coffee or way to make coffee ??
So if I had my way, I would drink Intelligencia coffee every day. But Dunkin Donuts is my daily go to if I do not have any. K-Cups are good, but when i'm out camping or in the field, Jetboil French Press :AYAYALewd:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jantaray

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
If you are looking for a drink that is low in calories, fats, and carbohydrates, then black coffee is the perfect drink for you. Drinking coffee only becomes a cause for concern when you drink it regularly with milk, sugar, cream, etc. With these additives, even a single cup of coffee can contain as many calories as an extra-large slice of cake. For me, it has become a ritual to drink two cups of coffee every day. And not long ago, I ordered a coffee maker here https://www.coffeeinformer.com/coffee-maker-for-college/. Now the taste of my coffee has become more intense and tastier.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

cursethesemetalhands

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
My sister turned me on to black coffee and I can't ever go back. Except once and a while when I visit a starbucks. I grind beans each morning with a conical burr grinder (CBG) set very coarse, and add six heaping scoops to my ceramic three-cup french press. Give a good stir and pour out three cups four minutes later. I'll do one regular mug and one Ember mug (which keeps the second cup of the day hot).

Virtual Cafe Awards

temporaltaboo

I drink those Keurig cups of Pete's coffee. Simple, effective, strong,

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
I used to make my own cold brew, and I usually drink it black or if I would rather have a non stimulated morning I would add several drops of CBD-tincture and mix it in. Gives the coffee an oilier profile but the taste addition is really something. I have to get back into making coffee at home again, I've been drinking energy drinks instead and am now starting to feel the long term effects of that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Soloninja

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I used to make my own cold brew, and I usually drink it black or if I would rather have a non stimulated morning I would add several drops of CBD-tincture and mix it in. Gives the coffee an oilier profile but the taste addition is really something. I have to get back into making coffee at home again, I've been drinking energy drinks instead and am now starting to feel the long term effects of that.
Interesting I actually never thought about putting cbd-tincture with my coffee. What would the long term effects of energy drinks be ??

Virtual Cafe Awards

Warii

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
If I have the luxury of time or milk then I will always make a Cappuccino because of how my dad would make them for me in all of highschool and they always remind me of home. Usually though my Uni cafeteria has black coffee which I mix with 1/4 half and half + a packet of sugar before adding the half and half. Its not great but not terrible and its enough to cope with a hangover.

Virtual Cafe Awards