• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Colorado bans Trump from state ballot

• Thread starter Jade
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 675 times.

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

containercore

The Y2K bug was real, civilization ended in 1999
Reaction score
Awards
Website
brainiacplaza.net
I would laugh at the utter disfunctionality of the two-party system, but I remembered we had Berlusconi as prime minister on and off for ~20 years.
What tends to happen in parliamentary politics is that, since no one can get majority when there's so many parties, they form a left and right coalition, and you kind of end up with a two party system anyway. Of course it ends up being more nuanced still, since the composition of the bloc can sway the policy and third parties can actually have a massive impact if their participation in a coalition swings the vote. Also yeah Berlusconi was a fucking wild ride lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards

nsequeira119

DNW Expert
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tinyurl.com
There have been few times in history where one could be prouder as a Coloradan

Virtual Cafe Awards