Confirmed bioweapon?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4400 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
"Wuhan and US scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronavirus particles into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show.
New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles and aerosols containing "novel chimeric spike proteins" of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.
They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.
Papers, confirmed as genuine by a former member of the Trump administration, show they were hoping to introduce "human-specific cleavage sites" to bat coronaviruses which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells.
When Covid-19 was first genetically sequenced, scientists were puzzled about how the virus had evolved such a human-specific adaptation at the cleavage site on the spike protein, which is the reason it is so infectious."

They do that sort of shlt
>The US military is hacking insects with virus DNA, raising fears of dangerous new bio-weapons
>Darpa, the research arm of the US military, is embarking on a radical new trial, but researchers warn that the technology could be turned into a biological weapon

Relevant: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01186-6
>After a decade of fighting for regulatory approval and public acceptance, a biotechnology firm has released genetically engineered mosquitoes into the open air in the United States for the first time. The experiment, launched this week in the Florida Keys — over the objections of some local critics — tests a method for suppressing populations of wild Aedes aegypti mosquitoes, which can carry diseases such as Zika, dengue, chikungunya and yellow fever.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

i think it was more about psychological warfare than biological.

the actual death toll in 1st world countries is basically on par with flu (stats obviously change in a place like India or Italy or US metropoli where hand washing isn't in vogue)

but the psychological effect is hellish

there is a cure for COVID as well as prophylactic treatments. people still wear masks. even if you have faith that the vaccine is a vaccine that works, why are we still wearing masks?

Away

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
i think it was more about psychological warfare than biological.

the actual death toll in 1st world countries is basically on par with flu (stats obviously change in a place like India or Italy or US metropoli where hand washing isn't in vogue)

but the psychological effect is hellish

there is a cure for COVID as well as prophylactic treatments. people still wear masks. even if you have faith that the vaccine is a vaccine that works, why are we still wearing masks?

Check out The Power of Hope: A Rat Experiment by Dr Curt Richter. Done in the 50's, super cruel.

Its all about submission. Where I live the provincial government enforces masks, lifted it, then brought them back. Just like the rats. They change the rules constantly. I think they are trying to beat us down, breaking us, but giving a glimmer of hope here and there so we will do anything to get our lives back. The masks are a reminder of the submission. There is more to come.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
nope. submission is not cool. ever

if your dog is walking around slouching with his tail between his legs, do you say "wow, what a cool dog"
I mean I just think it's a cool accessory. You could prove scientifically that masks don't do shit, or make things worse, and I'd probably still wear them
besides, masks aren't mandatory most places here now, so is it really submission?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I mean I just think it's a cool accessory. You could prove scientifically that masks don't do shit, or make things worse, and I'd probably still wear them
besides, masks aren't mandatory most places here now, so is it really submission?
Yes

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Because that's what it is for.

even if you wore a judenstern for fashion, it wouldn't lose its oppressive symbolism
I don't think masks have quite the same connotation. cloth over your face has been a cool fashion accessory for quite a long while, think vaqueros or sukeban. and gas masks and other face protectors show up quite a bit in sci-fi and cyberpunk and the like, all of these long before any sort of push from power for them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I don't think masks have quite the same connotation. cloth over your face has been a cool fashion accessory for quite a long while, think vaqueros or sukeban. and gas masks and other face protectors show up quite a bit in sci-fi and cyberpunk and the like, all of these long before any sort of push from power for them.
But these are not gas masks or vaqueros

they are non function pieces of paper meant to be a symbol

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

so would it be cool to wear a bandana around?
the masks that sukeban wear are a lot closer to the disposable masks, also;
I2XcYEW.jpeg

although granted I am not a japanese schoolgirl :PepeHands: so maybe that would mean I'm not able to use this as cover

Virtual Cafe Awards

FlintGhost

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

Do you work? Do you have bills to pay? Student loans? Any debit? Pay your taxes?

All of these things are "symbols" of oppression too and they only become a problem when they become to expensive. Granted that sucks I dont want to pay high taxes and bills but I want to be able to exist in a fair exchange of time/money. What exactly is a mask stopping you from doing? Are you really so feeling beaten down by this "symbol of oppression?" You can still go about your daily life. Have you ever been on house arrest or been to jail? I don't believe the gov is entirely altruistic either but the mask thing seems to have been a temporary solution in a short time, it also distances people from each other. But to think you're being held down by a mask is ridiculous.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Primus Illuminatus

Who will help the widow's son?
Reaction score
Awards
Check out The Power of Hope: A Rat Experiment by Dr Curt Richter. Done in the 50's, super cruel.

Its all about submission. Where I live the provincial government enforces masks, lifted it, then brought them back. Just like the rats. They change the rules constantly. I think they are trying to beat us down, breaking us, but giving a glimmer of hope here and there so we will do anything to get our lives back. The masks are a reminder of the submission. There is more to come.
This reminds me of that theory that MKULTRA succeeded. Governments have indeed realized that the power of mass psychological pressure on a society can work in their favor.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Do you work? Do you have bills to pay? Student loans? Any debit? Pay your taxes?

All of these things are "symbols" of oppression too and they only become a problem when they become to expensive. Granted that sucks I dont want to pay high taxes and bills but I want to be able to exist in a fair exchange of time/money. What exactly is a mask stopping you from doing? Are you really so feeling beaten down by this "symbol of oppression?" You can still go about your daily life. Have you ever been on house arrest or been to jail? I don't believe the gov is entirely altruistic either but the mask thing seems to have been a temporary solution in a short time, it also distances people from each other. But to think you're being held down by a mask is ridiculous.

working,bills, debt etc are not oppression. You can't be oppressed if you make the choice to do it

the mask keeps you from breathing and makes you sick

outside of that it's not legal for the government to mandate a dresscode

I don't wanna wear it is enough of a reason

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You can't be oppressed if you make the choice to do it
masks arent mandatory where I live, and this is true for a good number of places. You also generally can't choose not to work or pay bills.

do you think this argument would work for not wearing pants in a public park

Virtual Cafe Awards

PatriotSmash

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
masks arent mandatory where I live, and this is true for a good number of places. You also generally can't choose not to work or pay bills.

Thats amazing you have the privilege to choose whether or not you have to wear a mask.

Also getting fined for not wearing pants in a public space makes sense because you could potientally be exposing yourself to children. As opposed to wearing a mask that has no scientific proof to stopping covid.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Going to a park is voluntary as is paying bills and suc

most establishments, especially chain stores do require masks