Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
It's called Australia. Much has been written about this but sadly I don't have any links on hand. This has been discussed on Voat before and that's where I originally learned about it.
Voat? That stuff existed? I thought it was a crazy fever dream.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
That Mattress Firm (A chain of mattress stores here in the US) is involved in money laundering and/or human trafficking. They have store in literally every town/city over 10,000 people, sometimes even multiple locations in one city. If you ever go into one theres literally never anyone else in there shopping. They'll have like 3-5 employees in there but never anyone shopping, ever. The amount of foot traffic they get isn't near enough to warrant how successful they apparently are. Plus if you've spent time driving in the US you've likely seen a Mattress Firm truck on the highway or road, like they move a bizarre amount of inventory apparently. I have no actual proof they are in money laundering or human trafficking but it just seems like they are up to something fishy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
That Mattress Firm (A chain of mattress stores here in the US) is involved in money laundering and/or human trafficking. They have store in literally every town/city over 10,000 people, sometimes even multiple locations in one city. If you ever go into one theres literally never anyone else in there shopping. They'll have like 3-5 employees in there but never anyone shopping, ever. The amount of foot traffic they get isn't near enough to warrant how successful they apparently are. Plus if you've spent time driving in the US you've likely seen a Mattress Firm truck on the highway or road, like they move a bizarre amount of inventory apparently. I have no actual proof they are in money laundering or human trafficking but it just seems like they are up to something fishy.
I can also tell you about money laundering in businesses that sell stuff way cheaper than the competition. There's a colombian example: Drogas La Rebaja (The Discount Drugs). It was a pharmacy as such, a pharmacy chain. They sold meds for way cheaper than most pharmacies did. Of course they became pretty popular and the business soared quickly. After a close inspection something was found: it was used as a cover for laundering money coming from narcotraffic operations and that was the reason for the meds being so cheap. I tell you, there's stuff you don't know and couldn't ever suspect because it's in plain sight.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Oh boy, I was made for this thread.

Real life NHK
Welcome To The NHK is a book that got adapted into a manga and anime. It revolves around a hikikomori named Satou who, during a trip on psychedelic drugs, invents a conspiracy theory about a secret organisation called the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai whose goal is to turn people into hikikomori. How wacky, right? However I believe that this exists in real life. First of all, why? Every society needs someone to look down on. If you have seen Assassination Classroom you will see what I mean: they use the people in the lowest class and treat them like scum in order to encourage others to succeed and not end up like the bottom of the barrel losers. It is the same thing in real life. Time and time again the bottom of the barrel in society and demonised. For example the otaku panic following the Tsutomu Miyazaki murders or the incel panic now. Canada has banned incels as a terrorist group despite the fact that they are neither terrorist nor a coherent group. Look at how often people use incel as an insult and make such a big deal out of incels. But how many incel attacks have there been? Barely any, especially compared to any other ideology (and I am hesitant to call incel even an ideology). Hikikomori are getting a similar treatment without people really saying it. I keep hearing about the dangers of internet radicalisation and how people are shutting themselves in their rooms and getting recruited into extremist groups online. Can you actually think of any cases of this though? Where a shut in was radicalised and became a terrorist? Internet radicalisation is a big problem but it is not shut-ins. These people are usually out in the community and that is usually where it starts.

As for how exactly this becomes them creating hikikomori, look at their treatment of undesirables. Incels are practically the laughingstock of the world and the news and governments demonises them, while the mentally ill are constantly shunned and cast out from society. I have experienced this personally as when I was at school the school itself victimised me by not caring about my problems. I would sit and cry in a completely silent room and no one, student or staff, would care. They made my mental health worse and then told me if I did not get my act together I would have to leave school so I did leave. Schools obviously answer to the government. Bullying of the mentally ill is rampant in schools to the point where school refusal is common. Even when these people are driven to murder the riajuu mock the mentally ill further by calling them school shooters. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Schools, under the direction of the government, ignore bullying of those that are at risk of mental illness or are just considered undesirable in order to push them into becoming hikikomori. They also feed propaganda to hikikomori to make them less hopeless to try and get them to participate in society in order to cause further harm, cementing the hikikomori's place in their mind and showing them that they cannot participate in society and must accept their fate.
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

The government is using microwaves to control people's thoughts.
Based off the Havana syndrome where the government suggested it was caused by a microwave weapon which shows that such a thing is feasible, and the amount of people who believe in messages being sent to them via electromagnetic waves. In Japan, they even have the word "denpa" to specifically describe people who believe such a thing. That is something very specific, you would think if it is just a psychotic delusion that people's stories would all be different but it is the same cause: electromagnetic waves. And some even get more specific and blame microwaves. I did not even know what electromagnetic waves were until I heard of this. I constantly experience intrusive thoughts and as soon as I heard about this is made sense but it was rejected by my mind. It was like something was trying to suppress it. Such a thing has never happened before nor since.

It has no obvious cause either. For example, thought based delusions can be chalked down to the disorganised thinking symptom of schizophrenia or natural human fears becoming delusions. However the electromagnetic wave aspect is oddly specific. Too oddly specific. I have a feeling that 5G and 6G may be being used to upgrade this as well, but that is probably a stretch on my part.

Those are my main ones, I have more, mostly original (imagine The Protocols Of Elders of Zion but run by feminists instead of Jews) and some that I have taken up (I am a firm believer of the dead internet theory mainly because people online often tend towards the extremes in everything and that seems very unnatural to me) but I might write those later.

I will end this by mentioning that I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor any psychotic disorder as of the time of me writing this. :schitztroll:

Op said , "conspiracy theories that dont have much evidence" lol, Very based and true theory! :gigachad:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Screen.Thief

Agora Road Beachcomber
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
Private messages are a tool used by the elite (pedophiles) to hide information from decent and well-meaning users (me). Just think about it. If you don't have anything (pedophilia) to hide, why would you be making your messages private?

View attachment 15784

Look at this 'Lock conversation' option - frankly, it's Nazism in disguise and I think if you can't see that it's because you are one (pedophile). No responses allowed? What are they (pedophiles) hiding from?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Elagabalus

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm convinced objects are alive like toy story. I had an experience when I was a kid playing alone at home putting a toy down face down and going away for a while then coming back and it was laying face up. I put it back face down and went behind the door and it was face up again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

quick

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's called Australia. Much has been written about this but sadly I don't have any links on hand. This has been discussed on Voat before and that's where I originally learned about it.
Canada as well - I don't know what's been written about it, but it's my opinion. Maybe there is a connection between Canada & Australia on this due to having similar origins

Canadians really have no true values or sense of culture. Being Canadian revolves around pretending you're better than Americans and being the best at following the rules. Any discussion of politics among most people amounts to shallow mentions of whatever vague scandal was in the news at the most. Any true thought-out opposition to the way of things is considered weird or "extremist". All the major political parties are essentially the same due to the lack of values

I could go on forever, main point is Canada is definitely a strong example of a NWO testing ground

Vrashzt

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that the way reality works is through manifestation of psychic will, and that we are actively creating it by focusing on that which we believe is real. It is kind of a battle of minds where people are always fighting to impose their version of reality upon others.
In a way, if you could convince the entire world of something, it would come true.
That is why the media is so important, because TPTB use it as means to make large amounts of people focus on the same thing and thus make it pop into reality.

I also believe that the rules that govern our natural world come into existence the moment they are observed and rationalized for the first time, Edison could have made gravity simpler, for example.

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
What gets me is not so much the prospect of us going up in a big ball of fire but the lack of any preparation for such a scenario. We just assume that it won't happen or if it does then who cares we'll be dead type deal. To me its ultimately a nihilistic approach to damn the prospect of future generations. Why aren't there huge initiatives to spread public awareness on what to do for an imminent nuclear attack, but we instead worry about the flu? Why has world governments not invested large sums of money into public nuclear shelters for population preservation? Where is the major debates in parliaments/congresses about how to tackle something that can end the world?
I'm not sure if I totally believe your theory but this snippet is very interesting to me (also your theory is very fun to think about). The fact that so many of the elites are essentially trying to cheat death and live forever directly counteracts the zero amount of efforts we have taken to be legitimately prepared for a nuclear fallout. If nuclear weapons are indeed real then obviously the elites are not worried about them for whatever reason and it's very interesting to think about why that is.

I think the main reason why I'm hesitant to believe that nuclear weapons are in fact fake is mainly because of the footage. Like you said you would need a TON of airplanes for that level of carpet bombing and even if you achieved that it still wouldn't explain the shadows of civilians burned into walls. But regardless of whether or not they're real clearly the elites are not worried about them and I don't know if that's comforting or terrifying.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
  • The Will Smith Oscars slap was an inside job
  • State sponsored sorcery is alive and well in the modern age
  • Atlantis existed
  • Astrology has been specifically marketed to women in the vainest way possible, so as to discourages autistic males from taking it as a hobby (its a lot of numbers and patterns, shit autist love), and revealing its full potential to the uninitiated
  • Most Radical Islamic movements and groups are puppets of Western Powers that serves both to keep the Arab world divided and act as controlled opposition
  • There is something more to stars than just bright glowing balls of helium and hydrogen (what that is, I don't know)
  • Grunge was purposefully pushed onto the public (notice how no one is nostalgic for it when 90's nostalgia is at an all time high?)
the arab one s 100% true. Can confirm as I am arab. The west is taking geniuses to the west and leaving the middle east to decay

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Most Radical Islamic movements and groups are puppets of Western Powers that serves both to keep the Arab world divided and act as controlled opposition
Yes and no. ISIS and Al Qaeda sure but they arnt close to being the most prominent. The muslim brotherhood in Egypt, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah (even though theyre Shia so they dont really count) and even most of the Mujahideen in the 90s arnt western puppets. Hamas arnt because theyre actively fighting Israel, the Taliban for obvious reasons, Hezbollah is funded by Iran and most of the Mujahideen were just normal guys from the ME who wanted to fight the soviets. The muslim brotherhood is harder to prove arnt controlled op but I have it on good authority from a friend of a friend who works in Egyptian intelligence that the elections were rigged to let Morsi win so that the military could stamp out the muslim brotherhood, which they did.
the arab one s 100% true. Can confirm as I am arab. The west is taking geniuses to the west and leaving the middle east to decay
As if that's the reason the ME is in decay. Its in decay because of our elites being parasites in the west's pocket. If anything the smart people leaving are either funding their families back home or coming back. Especially in recent years the number of young people that went to the west and came back because of how disgusted they were is rising. This isnt even including the very high number of professionals that worked in the gulf and have recently returned to their own countries with tons of money and experience. The ME, with the exception of the gulf, is getting more and more sophisticated and religious at the same time. I swear that I heard the same geopolitical takes people are talking about now in the west 10 years ago from people in the ME. If anything the ME is on the verge of a civilizational take off.
mtf trans people are just trying to cope with their internalized misogyny
:MACguy
Nobody hates women more than people who want to be women but cant. They see women as sex objects that they want to be yet hate. Its the reason that the way they act is a cheap imitation that clearly comes from a fetishist viewpoint. You never see MTFs post cutesy shit like women do or type emotionally in the same way. Instead they always describe feeling valid in the way a man would imagine a woman feeling instead of how women actually do. Its why they're so obsessed with periods and their man tits and getting checked out to feel valid and being a whore.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Nobody hates women more than people who want to be women but cant. They see women as sex objects that they want to be yet hate. Its the reason that the way they act is a cheap imitation that clearly comes from a fetishist viewpoint. You never see MTFs post cutesy shit like women do or type emotionally in the same way. Instead they always describe feeling valid in the way a man would imagine a woman feeling instead of how women actually do. Its why they're so obsessed with periods and their man tits and getting checked out to feel valid and being a whore.
you're a Muslim and shit, but on this point, you and I are 100% in sync

Deleted member 1930

Why is Japan always seen in a very positive light no matter what? Simple, I believe its government hires people to always comment positively on any Japanese related thing no matter what.
Historical revisionism

the japs were as bad and in some cases worse than nazi, but you never see Hirohito used as a synonymous icon with evil like Hitler is. This actually goes with mao and Stalin too, but we all know why they don't get denounced as hard as Hitler, don't we?