Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Diagnoses such as ADHD and aspergers are pushed by the elites because it helps to demoralize and disempower potential future dissidents.
1657203646939.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Diagnoses such as ADHD and aspergers are pushed by the elites because it helps to demoralize and disempower potential future dissidents.
I believe that vaccines are more than medicine, a form of eugenics that shapes the human body for the benefit of the elite and limits it in terms of power and intelligence.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
Scandinavian countries try to hide their depression (Due to the bad weather and long nights) to be ranked in the lists of happiest nations on earth.
I'm unsure if this counts since its pretty much a verifiable fact. Simply check Europe's antidepressant usage and how shockingly prevalent it is in the northern countries.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
The attack on the guidestones of Georgia, it was a symbolic significance attack which in my opinion has at least two meanings. Either it is a symbolic strike of the light forces that indicate the strong resistance to the plans of the new world order (see the content of the plates), or it was done by the cabal itself with the aim of showing that a written plate was fulfilled or it was just an attack by normiecrooks.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Scandinavian countries try to hide their depression (Due to the bad weather and long nights) to be ranked in the lists of happiest nations on earth.
The whole world has depression, even here in mediterranian which the weather is at least more sunny than the north, the antidepressants usage after the lockdowns, increased a lot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The whole world has depression, even here in mediterranian which the weather is at least more sunny than the north, the antidepressants usage after the lockdowns, increased a lot.
Politics, society

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm unsure if this counts since its pretty much a verifiable fact. Simply check Europe's antidepressant usage and how shockingly prevalent it is in the northern countries.
Also not that interesting food outside of salmons, some pancakes with blueberry jam and ikea stuff, Even frozen pizza is considered as Norway's national food.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The attack on the guidestones of Georgia, it was a symbolic significance attack which in my opinion has at least two meanings. Either it is a symbolic strike of the light forces that indicate the strong resistance to the plans of the new world order (see the content of the plates), or it was done by the cabal itself with the aim of showing that a written plate was fulfilled or it was just an attack by normiecrooks.
The paradox here is they are pretty good in social welfare which even developed countries are jealous like USA, but the huge pushback are the horrible weather and the lack of fresh grown food.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45308016(Note: It's old article)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Do you remember the router extender from a can of beer which it has been busted?
I made a simple horn antenna for an university project out of beer can, some copper wire and sma port and it worked. The aluminium allows to spread better the signal.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
Private messages are a tool used by the elite (pedophiles) to hide information from decent and well-meaning users (me). Just think about it. If you don't have anything (pedophilia) to hide, why would you be making your messages private?

View attachment 15784

Look at this 'Lock conversation' option - frankly, it's Nazism in disguise and I think if you can't see that it's because you are one (pedophile). No responses allowed? What are they (pedophiles) hiding from?
Private messages are a tool used by me (decent and well-meaning user) to hide information from the elite (pedophiles). If you have nothing to hide, why don't you just directly upload your personal information to the chinese authorities?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Augustus

Princeps Civitatis
Reaction score
Awards
The idea that post-WW2 women wanted to go to work, because muh opression, muh independence.

I believe the real reason is a corporate psy-op, through the propaganda outlets and paid shills, to inflate the labour force and depress wages.
On what planet did women think that being wage-cucks was more dignified, more important, than being mothers and literally raising the next generation, the future, in their image.

I'm also leaning towards the idea that many of the problems of modernity exist, or are exacerbated by, the fact that women aren't mothers like they used to be. As they split their time between work and home, surely this results in more negative outcomes for the children, when compared to previous generations.

Last edited:

bendersteed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The idea that post-WW2 women wanted to go to work, because muh opression, muh independence.

I believe the real reason is a corporate psy-op, through the propaganda outlets and paid shills, to inflate the labour force and depress wages.
On what planet did women think that being wage-cucks was more dignified, more important, than being mothers and literally raising the next generation, the future, in their image.

I'm also leaning towards the idea that many of the problems of modernity exist, or are exacerbated by, the fact that women aren't mothers like they used to be. As they split their time between work and home, surely this results in more negative outcomes for the children, when compared to previous generations.
This is something I also believe a lot. And going deeper than that wage-cuck is for no-one. Neither man or woman shall work outside of the family structures, work is also raising children on the side, as was done in pre-industrial families. We are on a road of isolation of the person and nuclear family is just a step in that, an isolation of a smaller segment of family living alone and now the end game is total isolation and communication through digital channels.

If this isn't low life, I don't know what is. On one hand I get why people want to isolate nowadays - it's because they feel the outside is not theirs anymore. But then whose is it?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Augustus

Princeps Civitatis
Reaction score
Awards
This is something I also believe a lot. And going deeper than that wage-cuck is for no-one. Neither man or woman shall work outside of the family structures, work is also raising children on the side, as was done in pre-industrial families. We are on a road of isolation of the person and nuclear family is just a step in that, an isolation of a smaller segment of family living alone and now the end game is total isolation and communication through digital channels.

If this isn't low life, I don't know what is. On one hand I get why people want to isolate nowadays - it's because they feel the outside is not theirs anymore. But then whose is it?
I disagree that the nuclear family is a step in the direction of atomisation.
The nuclear family is the core component, the basic building block that the wider family structures are made from.
However, I do agree that the fact that people don't integrate with their wider family as much as in previous generations is a problem.
People are stronger when they have more friends and family around them. Rather than relying on the state or themselves, they should be relying on relatives and close friends.

As you say maybe the isolation is a response current cultural climate, that the potential costs of trying to form bonds is perceived as too great to be worth it. So people retreat to the easy digital.

Maybe I'm just projecting that last part.

bendersteed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Well maybe it's not the nuclear family per se, but at the same point it was created in the industrial revolution and the creation of the metropolis which were the main causes of at least some isolationist concepts:
  • working for others and not for the extended family
  • not owning your home and work places, or better being more controlled in these places
  • the idea of privacy but on the horizontal level, i.e. children having their own rooms
  • the concept of management and not having a say in your work - destruction of creativity of man
  • state induced support for being "independent"
Compared to nowadays, of course I see the nuclear family as something having worth. At the same time though, I feel like it was a stepping stone to the "state being the only family and we are all the children" mentality I see nowadays around me, since the nuclear family was isolated and then bisected by work ethics, firstly by detracting the father from the family, now the mother and so was is left if not a bunch of children of all ages, and someone else having the responsibility?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
There are millions of active portals to various places all over the world. Hell, Heaven, every astral realm in between, but that's not the conspiracy - that's an obvious fact. Rather, my conspiracy is about the existence of a specific portal which I have absolutely zero evidence for aside from a story that replays over & over in my head. In order to explain the mechanism through which this portal came into being, I must explain a far more famous portal's creation. When the Titanic sunk, the Grand Staircase floated up out of the ship and splintered into a thousand little pieces. This is why it is completely missing from the wreck & why this happened during the filming of the movie. In the hollow of the grand staircase, there was a great emptiness, an enormous wound in reality as that staircase was the soul of the ship. This is a portal to WaterHell. WaterHell is channeled several times in Mario 64. There is another portal to a different Hell in the sub-basement of 9 East 71st Street, NY, NY, USA. However, it uses a very similar technology, of staircases and hollows. Behind a hidden door in a bathroom is a stainless steel room where all the cameras are watched by a security guard. Ghislaine Maxwell brings Epstein, the moronic coomer that he is to FleshHell, dips his toe into the portal she had him build (as his house manager). There he has his flesh rotated and inverted and twisted and tortured. She did this so he could understand the inversion of flesh, the true meaning of The Grotesque. Rabelais & His World is a good starting point here. Epstein ate this torture and understood the meaning of hollows and portals. A wound creates a portal to the Hell inhabited by the corpse. The Titanic sinks and its great wound of drowning becomes a portal to WaterHell. There is a portal to FleshHell in the sub-basement of the NY property.

View attachment 23663

I'm unreasonably obsessed with this post.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
I disagree that the nuclear family is a step in the direction of atomisation.
The nuclear family is the core component, the basic building block that the wider family structures are made from.
Before, say, the 1960's, families were composed by the nuclear family unit as well as uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, etc.. The idea that a family can be reduced down to its most basic components, parents and children, is a very recent concept which eventually lead to today's atomisation. The nuclear family as a component is an old idea, however the concept that it can be not a building block but the whole structure itself is recent and real.

Addendum: The above post was specific to suburban/urban American or Americanized cultures. I know that in many places around Europe (I mention Europe specifically because the discussion at hand is about the West), especially in Southern Europe, where most families are still a conjunction of direct and extendend family all living under the same roof or same general area.

Virtual Cafe Awards