Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Collision

Green Tea Ice Cream
Reaction score
Awards
The government is covering up the existence of the third Olsen twin. Also Stephen King shot John Lennon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I believe the real reason is a corporate psy-op, through the propaganda outlets and paid shills, to inflate the labour force and depress wages.
On what planet did women think that being wage-cucks was more dignified, more important, than being mothers and literally raising the next generation, the future, in their image.
Being dependent on a husband that loves you is somehow more oppressive than being dependent on a boss that hates you lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

bendersteed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Being dependent on a husband that loves you is somehow more oppressive than being dependent on a boss that hates you lol
And in more general terms being supported by your family, that may not accept all of your quirks but usually loves you, is seen as inferior to being "independent" --> being a gold producing goose to exploiting employers.

I accept that each case is unique and some families are horrible, but from my perspective it is quite rarer than the modern narrative implies it to be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
And in more general terms being supported by your family, that may not accept all of your quirks but usually loves you, is seen as inferior to being "independent" --> being a gold producing goose to exploiting employers.

I accept that each case is unique and some families are horrible, but from my perspective it is quite rarer than the modern narrative implies it to be.
The irony with rejecting larger families on the basis of them limiting freedom more is that the larger your family is the more likely it is that someone in it will be supportive. My experience with extended family is that they fill in when things go wrong in the nuclear family. Giving up your responsibilities to family always leaves you in a position with no support network. You gain time and maybe money but lose out on people who will stick by you through death, divorce, abuse, illness etc.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The celtic people were descendants of greek people. The scottish food Haggis is simular to greek Kokoretsi.
I am sad that celtic languages are overlooked especially in my country due to the small number of speakers and the attempts of reviving them mostly in Ireland with teaching it in schools and a tv channel airing programs in irish. I wouldn't have a problem learning them but it's hard to find speakers in my area.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I believe people like Jesus, Buddah, Muhammad, and other miracle workers throughout history weren't divinely gifted or other-worldly beings with super powers. I believe they reached a certain level on consciousness that allowed them to perform things that we would consider miracles, specifically the fifth-circuit of consciousness.

I read about this in Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising. This state of mind is rapturous and one dwelling in it is in a state of all-loving bliss, which can relate to Jesus and other's like him to be sinless and perfect. We can temporarily reach these levels though certain activities (flow state activities, certain forms of yoga, meditation, etc) or drugs, but to remain in this mindset takes decades of concentrated meditation and yoga. You know how when you come across someone in your life and can feel their positive vibes almost radiating out? Those people have their toes in the waters of the divine. This field of energy when in the fifth circuit consciousness has the ability to heal others around you, one of Jesus' main form of miracles is that of healing.

Speaking of Jesus, there's many people that believe in the years before his baptism and after he was a child, he traveled to Asia, which is why a lot of his teachings reflect that of Buddhism and Hinduism. Around this time, there were many schools of meditation, including schools that taught levitation. In the book Prometheus Rising, Wilson talks about the ability of levitation is connected to the fifth circuit, and how not only Jesus, but many hindu gurus claim to have perfected levitation by being in this state of all-love. Levitation explains how Jesus was able to walk on water and rise into the clouds when he finally left his disciples.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Szurlk367

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Moon Landing was Fake
Most Pictures of the Space are Fake created by Photoshop or other programs
The Mayans were a different race that got extinct by the Spanish
Evolution is a Theory is not a Fact
The Illuminati or The Elite are 100% Real
There is an agenda of Homosexuality and Feminism to reduce the World Population
Anime is propaganda for Pro Homosexuality and Pedophilia
Capitalism only benefits the most powerful there is no genuine or free competition
Hitler wanted to Kill the Jews because he wanted to find the Illuminati
Giants or Nephilim existed but they became extinct
The God of the Old and New Testaments are different Gods Jehovah the God of the Old Testament was more violent and made his presence known
COVID was 100% a Hoax the disease exists and was created in a Laboratory but they took advantage of the occasion to carry out an experiment in 2020

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
There is an agenda of Homosexuality and Feminism to reduce the World Population
I am not a believer of this myself.

BUT.... Man if that were true, holy shit that'd be awesome. The population of this earth is wayy too high

... and the amount of boys to love is too little

lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Tupac is alive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
I believe every single fairy, deity, mythological creature, mythological Gods are (or have been) real. I can't explain it, but I know there are gnomes, and other weird creatures, like cryptids, I just feel it.
I also believe some and if not most people are demonic entities, reptillians, aliens and not even human.
I also believe only 30% of the population is real if we're looking at the percentage of the people that can think and see stuff in their mind, around 50-70% of the population aren't able to visually imagine something in the mental eye. I do not believe these people are real, or have any mind of their own, so in my view, only 30% of this population is actually ''real''. 70% are humans (but sheep-like), demonic entities, reptillians, aliens, ghosts, etc.
I also believe I have seen the men in black, but no one tends to believe me, sadly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
The Activision/Blizzard lawsuits/scandal were propped up by the media to help Microsoft buy them out at a reduced rate. Could just be coincidence, but I recall an anon on /v/ giving an accurate rundown of how the whole thing would play out weeks in advance, and that post has stuck with me ever since.
DUDE, I was thinking the same thing about this. Does anyone else find the media reporting of worker abuse in the games industry kind of sus? Why did all of these reports come around the same time?

Virtual Cafe Awards

MacchyMacchy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Nowadays, the CIA and American military's involvement in essentially creating Osama Bin Laden is considered a conspiracy theory. But, on September 11, 2001, it was a verifiable fact. Osama Bin Laden, and al-Qaeda, were trained up by America to aid in the military conflict against Saddam Hussein that resulted when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We call this the Gulf War. Though the narrative has been changed over the last 20 years, there actually was a large portion of the population that wasn't looking forward to another war (truly, the majority of people wanted to strike back, but the minority was a large and vocal one.) I remember seeing coverage on CNN that included actual video footage, recorded in the Middle East during the Gulf War, of Osama Bin Laden, and other members of al-Qaeda, training with American soldiers. This was reporting meant to dissuade America and to prevent a declaration of war. Obviously, it wasn't successful.

I was 17 when the towers came down, and was very political active at the time, especially for my age. I remember these things vividly. So, where's the conspiracy theory come in? Go try to find information about this. You won't find a video, an article, or a single still. You'll find a post-9/11 crackpot theory about a CIA agent, an American, named such-and-such who was a stand-in for Osama, which has so many holes in it that it's laughable. What you won't find is any information about America, Osama, al-Qaeda, and the Gulf War.

It's our Tiananmen Square. One of them, at least.
I also think that the raid on Osama Bin Laden's hideout was patently fake. The idea of hiding the body from everyone by throwing it into the sea was clearly stolen from the Transformers movie released a few years earlier

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I also think that the raid on Osama Bin Laden's hideout was patently fake. The idea of hiding the body from everyone by throwing it into the sea was clearly stolen from the Transformers movie released a few years earlier
The US is too prideful to let such a propaganda effort slip through their clutches, there's a reason we can't see Bin Laden expired, yet easily find pics of Muammar Gaddafi being killed in real time.

1658969475261752.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards