Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Oh boy, I was made for this thread.

Real life NHK
Welcome To The NHK is a book that got adapted into a manga and anime. It revolves around a hikikomori named Satou who, during a trip on psychedelic drugs, invents a conspiracy theory about a secret organisation called the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai whose goal is to turn people into hikikomori. How wacky, right? However I believe that this exists in real life. First of all, why? Every society needs someone to look down on. If you have seen Assassination Classroom you will see what I mean: they use the people in the lowest class and treat them like scum in order to encourage others to succeed and not end up like the bottom of the barrel losers. It is the same thing in real life. Time and time again the bottom of the barrel in society and demonised. For example the otaku panic following the Tsutomu Miyazaki murders or the incel panic now. Canada has banned incels as a terrorist group despite the fact that they are neither terrorist nor a coherent group. Look at how often people use incel as an insult and make such a big deal out of incels. But how many incel attacks have there been? Barely any, especially compared to any other ideology (and I am hesitant to call incel even an ideology). Hikikomori are getting a similar treatment without people really saying it. I keep hearing about the dangers of internet radicalisation and how people are shutting themselves in their rooms and getting recruited into extremist groups online. Can you actually think of any cases of this though? Where a shut in was radicalised and became a terrorist? Internet radicalisation is a big problem but it is not shut-ins. These people are usually out in the community and that is usually where it starts.

As for how exactly this becomes them creating hikikomori, look at their treatment of undesirables. Incels are practically the laughingstock of the world and the news and governments demonises them, while the mentally ill are constantly shunned and cast out from society. I have experienced this personally as when I was at school the school itself victimised me by not caring about my problems. I would sit and cry in a completely silent room and no one, student or staff, would care. They made my mental health worse and then told me if I did not get my act together I would have to leave school so I did leave. Schools obviously answer to the government. Bullying of the mentally ill is rampant in schools to the point where school refusal is common. Even when these people are driven to murder the riajuu mock the mentally ill further by calling them school shooters. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Schools, under the direction of the government, ignore bullying of those that are at risk of mental illness or are just considered undesirable in order to push them into becoming hikikomori. They also feed propaganda to hikikomori to make them less hopeless to try and get them to participate in society in order to cause further harm, cementing the hikikomori's place in their mind and showing them that they cannot participate in society and must accept their fate.
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

The government is using microwaves to control people's thoughts.
Based off the Havana syndrome where the government suggested it was caused by a microwave weapon which shows that such a thing is feasible, and the amount of people who believe in messages being sent to them via electromagnetic waves. In Japan, they even have the word "denpa" to specifically describe people who believe such a thing. That is something very specific, you would think if it is just a psychotic delusion that people's stories would all be different but it is the same cause: electromagnetic waves. And some even get more specific and blame microwaves. I did not even know what electromagnetic waves were until I heard of this. I constantly experience intrusive thoughts and as soon as I heard about this is made sense but it was rejected by my mind. It was like something was trying to suppress it. Such a thing has never happened before nor since.

It has no obvious cause either. For example, thought based delusions can be chalked down to the disorganised thinking symptom of schizophrenia or natural human fears becoming delusions. However the electromagnetic wave aspect is oddly specific. Too oddly specific. I have a feeling that 5G and 6G may be being used to upgrade this as well, but that is probably a stretch on my part.

Those are my main ones, I have more, mostly original (imagine The Protocols Of Elders of Zion but run by feminists instead of Jews) and some that I have taken up (I am a firm believer of the dead internet theory mainly because people online often tend towards the extremes in everything and that seems very unnatural to me) but I might write those later.

I will end this by mentioning that I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor any psychotic disorder as of the time of me writing this. :schitztroll:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Quantum inmortality: from my point of view i'm inmortal, why i said that? Because i was so close to death many times and i managed to survive, like the time i was hit by a truck (no, it's not a joke), and i ende up relatively unharmed (just some scratches), or the time with my family avoid a crash accident, or the time i jumped from the roof of my house and ended up unharmed, or the time a pack of dogs attacked me but i was saved in the last minute for my uncle, or the time i was bite by snake and i manage to go to the hospital just in time, and so many more i preffer to keep for myself, there is always something, it could be that i'm just very lucky, or perhaps from my own perspective i can't die, but i'm probably dead in many other universes.

Also, i do not have any religion, but i do believe in reincarnation, probably as another person, probably as an animal, or perhaps something out of this world (because i also believe in aliens, there is no chance that we are the only intelligent species in the whole fucking universe), if i'm dead i will keep existing, but also i like the idea of, idk, living in a cicle, living your life over and over again, but with variations in the situations, who knows, perhaps my previous life never discovered agora road and was just a chad normie or whatever, or perhaps my next live becamea president.

Still, if we are talking about government conspiracies, the usual i guess, i couldn't care less about what the men on top is doing, we can't do anything to stop whatever the hell they are doing, so, i just stop caring and enjoying life while i can before everything becomes worse.
1643189222833.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Oh boy, I was made for this thread.

Real life NHK
Welcome To The NHK is a book that got adapted into a manga and anime. It revolves around a hikikomori named Satou who, during a trip on psychedelic drugs, invents a conspiracy theory about a secret organisation called the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai whose goal is to turn people into hikikomori. How wacky, right? However I believe that this exists in real life. First of all, why? Every society needs someone to look down on. If you have seen Assassination Classroom you will see what I mean: they use the people in the lowest class and treat them like scum in order to encourage others to succeed and not end up like the bottom of the barrel losers. It is the same thing in real life. Time and time again the bottom of the barrel in society and demonised. For example the otaku panic following the Tsutomu Miyazaki murders or the incel panic now. Canada has banned incels as a terrorist group despite the fact that they are neither terrorist nor a coherent group. Look at how often people use incel as an insult and make such a big deal out of incels. But how many incel attacks have there been? Barely any, especially compared to any other ideology (and I am hesitant to call incel even an ideology). Hikikomori are getting a similar treatment without people really saying it. I keep hearing about the dangers of internet radicalisation and how people are shutting themselves in their rooms and getting recruited into extremist groups online. Can you actually think of any cases of this though? Where a shut in was radicalised and became a terrorist? Internet radicalisation is a big problem but it is not shut-ins. These people are usually out in the community and that is usually where it starts.

As for how exactly this becomes them creating hikikomori, look at their treatment of undesirables. Incels are practically the laughingstock of the world and the news and governments demonises them, while the mentally ill are constantly shunned and cast out from society. I have experienced this personally as when I was at school the school itself victimised me by not caring about my problems. I would sit any cry in a completely silent room and no one, student or staff, would care. They made my mental health worse and then told me if I did not get my act together I would have to leave school so I did leave. Schools obviously answer to the government. Bullying of the mentally ill is rampant in schools to the point where school refusal is common. Even when these people are driven to murder the riajuu mock the mentally ill further by calling them school shooters. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Schools, under the direction of the government, ignore bullying of those that are at risk of mental illness or are just considered undesirable in order to push them into becoming hikikomori. They also feed propaganda to hikikomori to make them less hopeless to try and get them to participate in society in order to cause further harm, cementing the hikikomori's place in their mind and showing the
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

The government is using microwaves to control people's thoughts.
Based off the Havana syndrome where the government suggested it was caused by a microwave weapon which shows that such a thing is feasible, and the amount of people who believe in messages being sent to them via electromagnetic waves. In Japan, they even have the word "denpa" to specifically describe people who believe such a thing. That is something very specific, you would think if it is just a psychotic delusion that people's stories would all be different but it is the same cause: electromagnetic waves. And some even get more specific and blame microwaves. I did not even know what electromagnetic waves were until I heard of this. I constantly experience intrusive thoughts and as soon as I heard about this is made sense but it was rejected by my mind. It was like something was trying to suppress it. Such a thing has never happened before nor since.

It has no obvious cause either. For example, thought based delusions can be chalked down to the disorganised thinking symptom of schizophrenia or natural human fears becoming delusions. However the electromagnetic wave aspect is oddly specific. Too oddly specific. I have a feeling that 5G and 6G may be being used to upgrade this as well, but that is probably a stretch on my part.

Those are my main ones, I have more, mostly original (imagine The Protocols Of Elders of Zion but run by feminists instead of Jews) and some that I have taken up (I am a firm believer of the dead internet theory mainly because people online often tend towards the extremes in everything and that seems very unnatural to me) but I might write those later.

I will end this by mentioning that I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor any psychotic disorder as of the time of me writing this. :schitztroll:
Commenting on the NHK thing:
I'd say that nature encourages people to do this anyway. It's easier to say I don't want to be like someone if I say they're an evil, horrible person rather than admitting the other is a complex being who may have gone down a bad path.
Also, I was doing teacher training for a couple months before dropping out and still see people from the course from time to time. I've noticed, on average, some of the people that like the job most are the ones that their annoyance isn't with how things are run but more on the kid's giving them a hard time. Essentially they just want the ease. I've noticed the people who are smarter are the ones doubting the job the most, one has already dropped out too. (however, I could be biased but I did think they were smarter from the smart) Most people are normies where they have issues on both ends. There's also a girl who tries really hard from what it seems, at the end of term kids were giving her best teacher presents or something so she would be a better teacher but at the same time because she likes it so much I would assume she does what she's told and tells the kids off for not trying. Or at the very least if she's more understanding, figures out how to encourage them to get on "the right path". This being that the kids have to do her subject and the government says it's important so it must be.
The teaching industry does seem to drive out people who care more, the workload is crazy, and in a way the whole job requires being a character. You have to be a role model and a role model isn't a flawed human. So in a way, the teachers who don't question the system but try hard would be a big perpetuator of this issue. And the ironic thing is that many students would see them as inspirational.
After writing this I feel I was going to disagree but really I've just shown how it can happen from the top-down without teachers even realising they're part of it. Another thing is that human societies seek to optimise pleasure and by rejecting people who fell out of the system instead of emphasising makes them feel good for being better than others. People subscribe to a path that they think brings the most happiness (in chemical sense) and see anyone else as stupid. Even to the level of a maths degree student thinking idiots do physics when it hardly makes a difference in the long run when neither of them care about the content. And also, people tend not to question why a system that says if you fail you get poor is just, mainly because they're too afraid of it happening to them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.
I was thinking DOOM.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Private messages are a tool used by the elite (pedophiles) to hide information from decent and well-meaning users (me). Just think about it. If you don't have anything (pedophilia) to hide, why would you be making your messages private?

LOCK.png

Look at this 'Lock conversation' option - frankly, it's Nazism in disguise and I think if you can't see that it's because you are one (pedophile). No responses allowed? What are they (pedophiles) hiding from?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Nowadays, the CIA and American military's involvement in essentially creating Osama Bin Laden is considered a conspiracy theory. But, on September 11, 2001, it was a verifiable fact. Osama Bin Laden, and al-Qaeda, were trained up by America to aid in the military conflict against Saddam Hussein that resulted when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We call this the Gulf War. Though the narrative has been changed over the last 20 years, there actually was a large portion of the population that wasn't looking forward to another war (truly, the majority of people wanted to strike back, but the minority was a large and vocal one.) I remember seeing coverage on CNN that included actual video footage, recorded in the Middle East during the Gulf War, of Osama Bin Laden, and other members of al-Qaeda, training with American soldiers. This was reporting meant to dissuade America and to prevent a declaration of war. Obviously, it wasn't successful.

I was 17 when the towers came down, and was very political active at the time, especially for my age. I remember these things vividly. So, where's the conspiracy theory come in? Go try to find information about this. You won't find a video, an article, or a single still. You'll find a post-9/11 crackpot theory about a CIA agent, an American, named such-and-such who was a stand-in for Osama, which has so many holes in it that it's laughable. What you won't find is any information about America, Osama, al-Qaeda, and the Gulf War.

It's our Tiananmen Square. One of them, at least.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
In April 2016 I woke up at 7:15am to go to the gym. As I am a good Christian boy, on my computer desk was an Easter chocolate bunny my mom had sent me. When I came home from the gym, it was gone :agcrybl:

At first I was convinced one of my roommates ate my precious bunny, but they vehemently deny it. My door was closed and they would not know that it was there, nor were they ever known to go into my room randomly. Seeing as these are two of my best friends, who I lived with for three years without other incidents, there can only be one explanation: CERN opened a gateway into my bedroom, which was then used by US-backed Islamic militants to steal it. Despite LARPing as Al Queda fighters by day, they were really Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai operators working to drive me insane and away from my friends. By sowing such distrust between myself and those I am closest with, they wanted me to become a recluse who would refrain from engaging in political ideas and civil society. The end goal was to turn me into a microtransaction paypig who would spend all my time buying anime figures and playing poorly made Activision Blizzard gatcha games rather than going to my roommate's frat parties.

In the words of senpai, "It's a conspiracy."

110412c09c114301b6053f31f3b1c766f5dab865.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Antogoos

Romans 5:3
Reaction score
Awards
I'm convinced there is a civilization below the Earth's crust. Agartha, Tartarus, Xibalba, Niflheim, Ganzir, Jigoku, Hell, Gensokyo, Texas, Babylon; however you refer to it it could very much be real. Only thing close to evidence I have aside from speculation is that there is a consistent reference to an underworld throughout countless civilizations in history.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Nowadays, the CIA and American military's involvement in essentially creating Osama Bin Laden is considered a conspiracy theory. But, on September 11, 2001, it was a verifiable fact. Osama Bin Laden, and al-Qaeda, were trained up by America to aid in the military conflict against Saddam Hussein that resulted when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We call this the Gulf War. Though the narrative has been changed over the last 20 years, there actually was a large portion of the population that wasn't looking forward to another war (truly, the majority of people wanted to strike back, but the minority was a large and vocal one.) I remember seeing coverage on CNN that included actual video footage, recorded in the Middle East during the Gulf War, of Osama Bin Laden, and other members of al-Qaeda, training with American soldiers. This was reporting meant to dissuade America and to prevent a declaration of war. Obviously, it wasn't successful.

I was 17 when the towers came down, and was very political active at the time, especially for my age. I remember these things vividly. So, where's the conspiracy theory come in? Go try to find information about this. You won't find a video, an article, or a single still. You'll find a post-9/11 crackpot theory about a CIA agent, an American, named such-and-such who was a stand-in for Osama, which has so many holes in it that it's laughable. What you won't find is any information about America, Osama, al-Qaeda, and the Gulf War.

It's our Tiananmen Square. One of them, at least.
You can still see that story explained as basically plain fact if you can get a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11. I was pretty surprised when saw it since I'm a lot younger (I was 8) and I had grown up with the latter culture you reference where people act like it's a crazy conspiracy.

Virtual Cafe Awards