Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Water_Goblin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You can easily tell this is the same sentence in each language. It's the same words in the same order. If it's structurally identical just with different words then it's not a different language. Modern English being the slut of all languages
its different language if their not mutually intelligible, the structure isn't important. Also the structures of these languages are fairly different, at least between romance languages and English its just that these examples are fairly similar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

clearleaf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
its different language if their not mutually intelligible, the structure isn't important. Also the structures of these languages are fairly different, at least between romance languages and English its just that these examples are fairly similar.
I never took a minute of Spanish lessons but I know French, and Spanish writing is usually pretty "intelligible" to me. I'm not saying I could open any random 1800s german philosophy book and understand it, but if somebody from newfoundland canada wrote exactly how they spoke it would probably look like a different language too. Mandarin is a different language and so is Hindi and many others but "western europe" and north+south america are not speaking different languages. We're just illiterate because the way we're taught language is retarded.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh boy, I was made for this thread.

Real life NHK
Welcome To The NHK is a book that got adapted into a manga and anime. It revolves around a hikikomori named Satou who, during a trip on psychedelic drugs, invents a conspiracy theory about a secret organisation called the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai whose goal is to turn people into hikikomori. How wacky, right? However I believe that this exists in real life. First of all, why? Every society needs someone to look down on. If you have seen Assassination Classroom you will see what I mean: they use the people in the lowest class and treat them like scum in order to encourage others to succeed and not end up like the bottom of the barrel losers. It is the same thing in real life. Time and time again the bottom of the barrel in society and demonised. For example the otaku panic following the Tsutomu Miyazaki murders or the incel panic now. Canada has banned incels as a terrorist group despite the fact that they are neither terrorist nor a coherent group. Look at how often people use incel as an insult and make such a big deal out of incels. But how many incel attacks have there been? Barely any, especially compared to any other ideology (and I am hesitant to call incel even an ideology). Hikikomori are getting a similar treatment without people really saying it. I keep hearing about the dangers of internet radicalisation and how people are shutting themselves in their rooms and getting recruited into extremist groups online. Can you actually think of any cases of this though? Where a shut in was radicalised and became a terrorist? Internet radicalisation is a big problem but it is not shut-ins. These people are usually out in the community and that is usually where it starts.

As for how exactly this becomes them creating hikikomori, look at their treatment of undesirables. Incels are practically the laughingstock of the world and the news and governments demonises them, while the mentally ill are constantly shunned and cast out from society. I have experienced this personally as when I was at school the school itself victimised me by not caring about my problems. I would sit and cry in a completely silent room and no one, student or staff, would care. They made my mental health worse and then told me if I did not get my act together I would have to leave school so I did leave. Schools obviously answer to the government. Bullying of the mentally ill is rampant in schools to the point where school refusal is common. Even when these people are driven to murder the riajuu mock the mentally ill further by calling them school shooters. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Schools, under the direction of the government, ignore bullying of those that are at risk of mental illness or are just considered undesirable in order to push them into becoming hikikomori. They also feed propaganda to hikikomori to make them less hopeless to try and get them to participate in society in order to cause further harm, cementing the hikikomori's place in their mind and showing them that they cannot participate in society and must accept their fate.
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

The government is using microwaves to control people's thoughts.
Based off the Havana syndrome where the government suggested it was caused by a microwave weapon which shows that such a thing is feasible, and the amount of people who believe in messages being sent to them via electromagnetic waves. In Japan, they even have the word "denpa" to specifically describe people who believe such a thing. That is something very specific, you would think if it is just a psychotic delusion that people's stories would all be different but it is the same cause: electromagnetic waves. And some even get more specific and blame microwaves. I did not even know what electromagnetic waves were until I heard of this. I constantly experience intrusive thoughts and as soon as I heard about this is made sense but it was rejected by my mind. It was like something was trying to suppress it. Such a thing has never happened before nor since.

It has no obvious cause either. For example, thought based delusions can be chalked down to the disorganised thinking symptom of schizophrenia or natural human fears becoming delusions. However the electromagnetic wave aspect is oddly specific. Too oddly specific. I have a feeling that 5G and 6G may be being used to upgrade this as well, but that is probably a stretch on my part.

Those are my main ones, I have more, mostly original (imagine The Protocols Of Elders of Zion but run by feminists instead of Jews) and some that I have taken up (I am a firm believer of the dead internet theory mainly because people online often tend towards the extremes in everything and that seems very unnatural to me) but I might write those later.

I will end this by mentioning that I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor any psychotic disorder as of the time of me writing this. :schitztroll:
Your thought processes remind me of myself. Totally feasable! But this is also the reason I don't write much nowadays... It is either all or nothing when I decide to explain things. And my energy level is not on top currently. My mind is often wondering off into these possibilities though. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

This is absolutely true, and it's not necessarily governments; in any society (or sub-society, like a large corporation), elites will create an aura of un-desireable-ness in some class of people so they can extort them for some goal, be it admiration or fealty. In the case of nation-states, the elites form the backbone of the deep state, and the government is the image that is projected for the citizens to see.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Undernith the Delphic Oracle, there is natural gas deposit which whoever brethed it, it could see visions from the future. Kind of acid trip back in ancient times. Reminds me of Zeldas botw which it could be an aspect of the game and DUNE's melange.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
There are way fewer languages than we've been led to believe.
English: What is your name
French: Quel est ton nom
Spanish: Cuál es tu nombre
Portuguese: Qual é o seu nome
You can easily tell this is the same sentence in each language. It's the same words in the same order. If it's structurally identical just with different words then it's not a different language. Modern English being the slut of all languages
This is because French, Spanish, and Portugese all derive from Latin, and we get "name" from Latin in English. The Latin, by the way, is "quid nomen tibi est?" As case dropped from most Romance languages, they were left with the nominative of the second-person pronoun, "tu," rather than the dative "tibi." "quid" similarly is the neuter of "quis," but I believe the interrogatives there come from the interrogative "qualis" instead, which originally meant something like "what kind of...?" rather than simply "what...?"

You'll notice "what" and "your" don't have similar-looking equivalents in the other sentences, which is because they don't come from Latin. "Is" sounds similar to "est" because Latin and English are both Indo-European languages, and I think it's generally the case that the more common a word is, the more resistant it is to change.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Atlas

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know if this was discussed but I may as well get this off my chest. Probably going to sound retarded but I am somewhat convinced that nuclear weapons are not real or at the very least their power is downplayed.

Most of the information we rely upon is old footage from the 40s and 50s. We cannot exactly disprove their existence because by their very nature their deadliness and secrecy surrounding them can be justified by governments seeking to protect themselves. I have read some disjointed posts on the internet about WW2's atomic bombings being a mass firebombing run by the US or that the real threat was the Soviet invasion from the north. Not sure whether to believe that as you would likely require a huge squad of planes to do that but there is that possibility. We just don't know for certain other than trusting official sources. Likely chance if you are a person like me you learn to stop taking things at face value.

I think recently from the current conflict in Ukraine that both NATO and Russia seem pretty willing to risk WW3 even if that could just be media fearmongering or what not. Though if both sides have such active disdain for a potential "end of the world" scenario then it raises serious question to the validity of these nuclear weapons. Regardless of what people think of our world leaders, anyone with half a brain cell would not want a nuclear war if it was as deadly as they say it is. Something about their actions tell me that the whole nuclear holocaust thing we have been fed for years is the biggest bluff in history or an acceptable circumstance.

What gets me is not so much the prospect of us going up in a big ball of fire but the lack of any preparation for such a scenario. We just assume that it won't happen or if it does then who cares we'll be dead type deal. To me its ultimately a nihilistic approach to damn the prospect of future generations. Why aren't there huge initiatives to spread public awareness on what to do for an imminent nuclear attack, but we instead worry about the flu? Why has world governments not invested large sums of money into public nuclear shelters for population preservation? Where is the major debates in parliaments/congresses about how to tackle something that can end the world?

More and more each day it seems to me that its all a fearmongering population control scheme to prevent wars between major powers that would disrupt globalist interests or the major powers have a hidden card up their sleeves, and are bluffing up the power of their bombs to maintain face.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Spongebob shows how corrupted is fast food industry. Spongebob pays a little, Mr Krabs is greedy and Squidward is miserable. And somehow the secret recipe is just a bunch of chemicals and additives used in food to get people addicted like in real life.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
American professional sports leagues are rigged (particularly the NFL.) Growing up a used to really enjoy American football but in hindsight there were so many red flags in regards to officiating bias. Doesn't help that the media conglomerates won't press the NFL on much since they have so much money tied up into airing the games, doesn't make sense to tank their product like that with bad press.

As sports conspiracy theorist/corruption reporter Brian Tuohy states, professional sports are a "billion dollar industry" so why would the powers that be "leave it all up to chance?" Teams largely win and lose because that's what the league wants and knows will increase revenue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTLowSfbxY

Narrative building and marketability are a big part of professional sports, and the scripted WWE has made their whole schtick around it. Does the NFL ensure certain outcomes in order to do the same? Most likely.

Think of last year's super bowl, where Brady, perhaps the greatest player in the game's history, faced off against an up and coming team in the first ever home super bowl, in the midst of a quarantine where we were all stuck at home. Stuff like this gets even non-sports fans/media reporting on it, and I think the NFL wants Tom Brady to be their version of Michael Jordan anyways.

Taking into account what I picked up on reading his articles, I decided to make some educated guesses about the NFL this season.

I considered Tuohy's chart where he claims there is a direct correlation between teams getting a new stadium and then making a run for a championship. I had the Las Vegas Raiders making a deep run into the playoffs, but then the league did a smear job against their head coach in retaliation for him calling the league commissioner a faggot :CryLaughing:

As soon as the LA Rams clinched a spot in the Super Bowl, I knew there was no chance they would lose, the NFL wouldn't allow it, especially with the halftime show consisting of Los Angeles rappers. And low and behold, the referees pull some last second shenanigans to screw over the underdog Cincinnati Bengals.

I'd link direct citations to Brian Tuohy's site but it appears to be down at the moment, but here's the link in case anyone is curious, it's an interesting read.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Most people do not need their wisdom teeth removed and the whole thing is a racket.
I believe this too. The chewing and teeth cleaning habits of our ancestors gave them different jaw muscles that changed the shape of their mouths. Our modern diet causes us to need the dental industry, and marketing, government advice, schools etc reinforce this whenever possible.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Water_Goblin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I believe this too. The chewing and teeth cleaning habits of our ancestors gave them different jaw muscles that changed the shape of their mouths. Our modern diet causes us to need the dental industry, and marketing, government advice, schools etc reinforce this whenever possible.
plus our modern diet shrunk our jaw size literally making it harder to fit all of our teeth in our mouth, animals don't need braces that's just a human thing

Virtual Cafe Awards

Water_Goblin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
the global elite are intentionally raising the price of living/cost of having a family in order to create an informal 1-child policy
also to make sure we can never move up in society, the one thing the elites are worried about is people being able to challenge them, so to combat this they intentionally raise the cost of living and increase inflation in order to stop us from being able to save up money, this also promote consumerism (because why save when your money will be worth half as much in ten years anyways?) thus making the elites even richer

Virtual Cafe Awards

clearleaf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe this but I want to share it and they could be right that there's more than meets the eye with penguins.

If you ever observed penguins behaviour, they tend to just kind of stand in one place and stare at the world. Not really doing much, and its very similar to how people behave when they take loads of psychedelic substances. Just staring at the patterns swirl around. Of course, this does not imply that the penguin mind is high all the fucking time, but it does raise the question. What do the penguins think about? It is difficult to directly ask a penguin to explain their conscious experience of the world. As I imagine, the penguins learned how to project their minds into the environment, to an extent that they live in societies of shared hallucinations, they imagine up their own houses, toys, palm trees perhaps. This would validate their shift of energy consumption towards mental meditation and away from using wings to fly (both very energetic actions) which is why over time they became completely flightless. Also possibly the unrecognised inspiration picked up by some people in developing club penguin, consider that in reality these penguins literally live like this, in shared projected/halucinated fantasy world. It is possible, and in some ways a strange evolutionary dead-end of brain evolution. You might call it a utopia for real. Eat fish, stand around, think.
An interesting thread appeared on this board some time ago, indicating high clearance shipments of 'penguin pineal glands' and it's possible some wizards attempted to consume them for evolving their minds or getting some kind of exotic high. If what they say about the earth being round, and Antarctica being near the magnetic pole, its possible that the penguins can go as far as influencing the minds of other creatures in the world. In some ways, there is something about them reminiscent of 'overseers' of the world.

Attachments

• penuinpill.png
    penuinpill.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 169
Virtual Cafe Awards