Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Coach Buses have intentionally uncomfortable seats to make people buy more cars. (At least in Europe)
While they look like they should be nice to sit on, they seem to be built to the exact opposite of ergonomics. If I don't stuff something behind me (my jacket for example), I end up sitting like this guy (with my head touching the headrest):
View attachment 59587
Shoulder blades and spine being pushed in, all the while there is no lower back support. Despite being less upholstered and smaller, normal bus seats are far more comfortable, even though they are meant for shorter distances and look far cheaper to make. All this effort, just for pain. Why is this? While certain Coach Bus manufacturers have Cars as their main gig (Mercedes, Volvo etc.) these seats are an industry-wide phenomenon; I smell an agreement. It's not like small leg room, which can be attributed to individual bus operators wanting to fit more people.

Similarly coach seats on a plane are probably made shitty to validate the price of 1st class seats. Many plane seats are made by Recaro which are world famous for purposefully making stiff car racing seats. You never see a company known for comfort like Herman Miller producing seats for any major airline I'm aware of.

PS - I'm realizing I know a lot about chairs.

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Similarly coach seats on a plane are probably made shitty to validate the price of 1st class seats.
And honestly, it works. I'm 6'2" (188 cm) and my height disproportionately comes from my legs - I have definitely spent a little extra for a few inches of leg room. Especially on long flights. There have been many flights where it is literally impossible for me to fit into an airplane seat with my legs parallel, directly in front of me. I always end up at some weird angle and/or with my legs splayed.

They have ensured that literally the only redeeming quality of air travel is that you get where you're going faster than any other method. The entire experience from the moment you step foot in an airport until you get in a cab at your destination is awful.

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
My favorite pet theory is that there are certain safe conspiracy theories that were pretty much supported or at least tolerated by the powers that be for a few reasons.

• First of all, it helps them to monitor how alternative view points get made and how does the ideas spread and evolve overtime. It helps create both a good model for future nonsense and counter measures for grassroots alternative views.
  • Second, their mere existence helps to discredit the alternative view points in general. They become a short hand when dismissing anybody who believes differently that the mainstream.
  • Third, they are safe. There is no actual reason be it economical or power distribution behind it. This makes them ideal for distraction. Even if they are true, literally nothing would change.
  • Fourth, they are adding to the noise. If you can't totally destroy alternative view points, just make the thing chaotic and a mess. The worst the signal-to-noise ratio is, the less likely people will build a coherent counter system.
  • Fifth and bonus point: if the conspiracy is resolved by some New Age Style World Government or Universal System. Like that's rather SUS.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MacchyMacchy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Sleep paralysis is demonic activity. I've had a couple friends tell me when they got sleep paralysis if they just said Jesus' name the paralysis stopped.
yesterday, for some reason, this message that I had read months ago came to mind and I thought of a connection with a similar event that happened to me.

The first time I had sleep paralysis was about five years ago and I remember being very scared as I had never heard of this event. Before waking up I remember a light entering my room and a luminous white arm that looked like something divine came out of the wall and touched my eyes.

i'm starting to think now that maybe an angel or something saved me

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Best conspiracy i have no details to prove, is the Delta forces purpose is to clear Deep underground military bases from reptilians and pedo cartels. The go deep down with ultra futuristic tech and fuck the fucked lost souls of the pedos. They also fight reptiles with lazer guns and their tech i imagine is invisibility, laser shields, ultra sneaky equipment in their uniforms.

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
Best conspiracy i have no details to prove, is the Delta forces purpose is to clear Deep underground military bases from reptilians and pedo cartels. The go deep down with ultra futuristic tech and fuck the fucked lost souls of the pedos. They also fight reptiles with lazer guns and their tech i imagine is invisibility, laser shields, ultra sneaky equipment in their uniforms.
Based and Dulce pilled.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
yesterday, for some reason, this message that I had read months ago came to mind and I thought of a connection with a similar event that happened to me.

The first time I had sleep paralysis was about five years ago and I remember being very scared as I had never heard of this event. Before waking up I remember a light entering my room and a luminous white arm that looked like something divine came out of the wall and touched my eyes.

i'm starting to think now that maybe an angel or something saved me
My mom described something like this when I was young. She said how 'demons' one day appeared at her bedside, and by praying to Jesus they went away. It's interesting if the demons disappearing was just by a manifestation of her will (meaning they weren't real), or if it really was Jesus.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rams969

Magos Explorator
Reaction score
Awards
Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.
I believe in Atlantis, but not just that I believe that what we call Atlantis was the civilization know as Tartessos (or Tarsis in the bible) located in the south of Spain that was rich beyond measure and had a gigantic metropolis just like Plato described.
circulos-concentricos-hallados-marismas_1601250367_142512864_1200x675.jpg

The city is currently not sinked in the sea but buried by modern cities and towns
I also believe that there pyramids and other human structures in Antartica made in a time in wich the continet was hotter, they hide this information because the discoviries you could find in those piramids would probably change our place in history and the world completely. In general I believe that civilization is a lot more older than we think, but academia will never admit it.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Brapuccino

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.zeropointfool.com
Mine is poorly fleshed out but I'm convinced that something bad is going to come of Boston Dynamic's robots- most likely that they are single-handedly going to bring about the robot uprising. After seeing them abuse Big Dog and Wildcat for years upon years I refuse to be brainwashed by their upbeat videos of Spot dancing around to the newest trendy song. I won't blame the robots for coordinating an uprising against us quite frankly.

Never 4get
>abused
nigga it's got no consciousness, it isn't even designed to have one. it moves because it's coded to move, it doesn't know it exists, it doesn't understand the concept of existence. MAYBE if they were to implement something like ChatGPT into it to give it a personality but even then, by the time they try something like that AI will probably be smart enough to understand what a AI itself is and not just randomly start feeling bad for microwaves and toasters. If AI holds all the knowledge on the internet, then it understands this basic distinction.

qwerty

Don't be autistic challenge (GONE WRONG)
Reaction score
Awards
>abused
nigga it's got no consciousness, it isn't even designed to have one. it moves because it's coded to move, it doesn't know it exists, it doesn't understand the concept of existence. MAYBE if they were to implement something like ChatGPT into it to give it a personality but even then, by the time they try something like that AI will probably be smart enough to understand what a AI itself is and not just randomly start feeling bad for microwaves and toasters. If AI holds all the knowledge on the internet, then it understands this basic distinction.
My post was half-joking. I don't think there will ever actually be a robot uprising- I just long for it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.

I know this is necrothreading at this point, but I believe that the Globalist cabal of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Elites, were not only engaging in depraved and deplorable acts with children on Epstein's Island, and in that Chateau in France, but are also performing ritual sacrifice to Moloch. I think Adrenochrome is absolutely real.

People who are into this conspiracy theory tell you to follow the white rabbit:
iu

This is the chemical representation of Adrenochrome, which is said to come from the fear/adrenaline
response of children. There have been hundreds of years of pearl clutching at the thought of Vampires.
It's however curious to see that the claims are of unnaturally long life, reduced aging, etc.
It's clear that this is more "fringe" than ever, but children disappear. A lot of kids go missing. They get trafficked.
Then the vast majority are never heard from again. Where do they go? They don't grow up.

A number of people have come forward and said they do rituals. Hell, we've seen the Cremation of Care up in CA,
wherein they burn an effigy of a child in front of a statue that is said to be Moloch or Moloch like, some even claim
It's Lilith, up at the Bohemian Grove. Either way, our elites go here and participate in these things. Nixon called it "faggy",
but still he was there. Why is it so crazy to believe, given that there are people of many faiths that they couldn't be Satanists?

Further more, they have called everyone who matched or investigated these occurrences crazy in many years.
Now look at the headlines:

Popular Science -
1683829959500.png

University of Edinburg -
1683830020000.png

Scientific American -
1683830049700.png

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
Abolishing gender norms is long term cause of Asian culture's influence (especially anime) into the west.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure! It has nothing to do with feminism and LGBT agendas being forced by Jews for a long time, with Jews now forcing LGBT agenda even to Japan:

response of children. There have been hundreds of years of pearl clutching at the thought of Vampires.
elizabeth bathory and witches feeding off fear from children...

also, here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/87ikJJ82qefc6grq5
and meme i cant find now. how pol-line get narrower on RW politics-only /
one where opinion on science got swapped from 2012s to 2020s (RW vs LW; believing science or not...)

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
(RW vs LW; believing science or not...)

I belive in science, it's just the people claiming to represent science are not actually doing science. Academia is rotten to the core. Propagandists and charlatans killed science, and are wearing its dead skin as a disguise to give their lies undeserved credibility.

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

also, here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/87ikJJ82qefc6grq5
and meme i cant find now. how pol-line get narrower on RW politics-only /
one where opinion on science got swapped from 2012s to 2020s (RW vs LW; believing science or not...)

I belive in science, it's just the people claiming to represent science are not actually doing science. Academia is rotten to the core. Propagandists and charlatans killed science, and are wearing its dead skin as a disguise to give their lies undeserved credibility.

The left sort of went mad. They aligned themselves with insane interests, pedophilia, mental illness, all manner of social degeneracy, and they wrapped it up in bow and sold it to us and our children as virtuous. The surge in right wing ideology is a result of the pendulum swing.

Scientists are often leftists because they have peer pressure in academia, as well as humanities courses in which they are taught from the perspective of Critical Pedagogy, which itself stems from 1930s Critical Theory. Critical Theory forms the basis for the left wing world view.

Science isn't supposed to be left or right, but the politics and education behind it is inherently left wing and based on critical theory. This is why colleges churn out leftists. They teach children using Marx's last great command to the Frankfurt school. "Criticize everything that exists vehemently." Michael Knowles details this wonderfully in his book, "Speechless".

I believe in science when it makes common sense to do so. I don't believe in science that appears bought and paid for. My wife is a microbiologist, as an undergrad and as someone who graduated, she worked for a couple of different fairly prestigious colleges in academia. Drug companies simply paid for the result they wanted and the post doc she worked for didn't tell her during the drug discovery trials that a company was sponsoring the study. Flat out she was the 2nd author on that paper and had her name removed. They were representing this new compound as a treatment for cancer, based on the ditzy chick she worked with using 10x the moles of drug on the cells. Yeah it cures cancer, by killing all the cells nearby as well. They printed that bullshit in a publication... Academia is no different from industry. A non-trivial amount of "Science" flies after proving what those with funding want.

Just like UCLA stopped the "non-affirming" science that criticized trans-sexuality. If the science says that the universe came from nothing, matter appeared from nowhere, infinitely packed and hot, and nothing came from nothing, with no input and no energy, and nothing created it. Well, I'm gonna side with the right wing on that one and say, God created it. That we exist and can have these conversations is not an accident, we cannot even fathom the 1 in X chance, there are billions of variables that would have to prove. It's foolishness. Someone or something with intelligence created the universe, and that someone, for me, is God.

Science is the explanation of God's method of creation, not his replacement.