What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Cool forum and Ezine (SUPERPREDATOR, brainiacplaza)

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
So I was browsing around and I found a pretty cool forum brainiacplaza.net they are kinda like us. They are composed of artists and some pretty talented graphic designers. It seems that the forum is used for submissions on their ezine but they have a cool chat room like we do! I met some pretty cool people over there and they wanted me to share this cool story from zombee.

View: https://youtu.be/iVgi1ctiNro

Here's their ezine https://superpredator.zone/

And this is the original site of where I discovered then. But when I was talking in chat, it seems like the owner "Don" abandoned it https://www.encyclopedia.zone/
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_2b7d55a3...png
MainTitle.jpg
NEXTWAR.png
ROBOTED.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

치타 킹

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
Same vibes

8th_Air_Force_psychological_warfare_leaflet.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

치타 킹

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
That robocop looking drip tho.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎︎︎︎︎︎︎☜︎☼︎︎☼︎☜︎︎✌︎❄︎⚐︎☼︎︎⌘︎□︎■︎♏︎︎︎︎☞︎︎✋︎︎︎︎☜︎︎︎◻︎♎♐

mad.jpg

The TedCop chimera is a joke in context of the article it was featured with. While decidedly less online facing these days our public newspapers are linked in pdf above. Print and enjoy for full experience. Read closely. Count your teeth. Ding your wings. Die. Etc.

It's good to see this thing still sneaking up on me and good to know people like it. That said It should be clarified that The Plaza has it's own projects and SUPERPREDATOR is more of a squatter in the spaces that community populates rather than a central focus. It can't be assumed to represent or have the endorsement of anyone who otherwise might be confused for a belligerent by virtue of proximity.

Was gonna lurk for a while but couldn't resist posting on topic. If there's any community projects worth seeing point them at me I'd love to see them. Might also have something to show in the coming month.

HIGHERALERT.gif

Who fuckin knows though. I don't.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mast

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Always refreshing to learn about surviving creative communities on the net.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
視覚芸術の分野での私の仲間への多くの褒め言葉と願い

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
When I go on the site I can't see any posts. Do I need to register to see?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
Yeah you have to register and no there aren't any communities making good work that I know of. Sorry.

For the record if you find people talking about this project online they're plagiarizing work they didn't make because we released SUPERPREDATOR in the public domain, which you're also free to use as well. Just please credit the makers.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Banditti of the Agora
Gold Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
Gotta support our small forum brothers

Virtual Cafe Awards

llillilll

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It says it is a place for smarties and i am dumb as shit.
What a exclusive garbage

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
It says it is a place for smarties and i am dumb as shit.
What a exclusive garbage
I feel your pain brotherman.

Gotta support our small forum brothers
Honestly this is the most promising forum I'm aware of at the moment, though I could be wrong/stupid.
If there's interest around here we could start a thread and maybe see if the agoran posters can help revive the public side of the project, though I'd prefer to get some approval from illuminatipirate before we start squatting on his site.

I'm on the fence at this point. I really enjoy working on SUPERPREDATOR but online politics are the most retarded thing anyone could ever imagine, and everyone involved is even worse. Either way here's a rare clip of our live election coverage just because I like you guys:

Full disclosure it didn't go well, but our Biden prediction did turn out accurate, although obvious. Forgive the audio.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQblXXuwnI

(DID YOU KNOW ROBUST SAFEGUARDS HELP ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTION RESULTS? I DIDN'T.)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I feel your pain brotherman.

Honestly this is the most promising forum I'm aware of at the moment, though I could be wrong/stupid.
If there's interest around here we could start a thread and maybe see if the agoran posters can help revive the public side of the project, though I'd prefer to get some approval from illuminatipirate before we start squatting on his site.

I'm on the fence at this point. I really enjoy working on SUPERPREDATOR but online politics are the most retarded thing anyone could ever imagine, and everyone involved is even worse. Either way here's a rare clip of our live election coverage just because I like you guys:

Full disclosure it didn't go well, but our Biden prediction did turn out accurate, although obvious. Forgive the audio.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQblXXuwnI

(DID YOU KNOW ROBUST SAFEGUARDS HELP ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTION RESULTS? I DIDN'T.)
I think that would be a pretty cool thread

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
Virtual Cafe Awards