Cool MacOS Emulator to play with Abadonware.

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2222 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey MAcintosh Cafe Shoppers! As you know that I am a big mac fan as I love the old school macintosh design which I skinned the forum to replicate. But Ive been experimenting with this program called SheepSHaver and it works really well on windows. So far I could use MAc OS 7.5 and check out the old abadonware and games. It has been pretty fun so far. If you are not good with the computer, I found that this video helped me install it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQAf7GII9NY

I haven't tried to do it on my laptop though. I'll post pics of it when I get home, so far I havent figured out how to put OS 6 though. Ive search around and people are saying that I should use MiniMAc

I also used this guide https://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/sheepshaver_setup

Attachments

• sheep-13-install-finished-quit.png
    sheep-13-install-finished-quit.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 539
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
エミュレーターは、特定の時代をキャプチャしようとするときに優れたツールであり、それらのほとんどは期間が正確です。幸いなことに、私はまだ古いウィンドウを持っています。それ自体が更新されないようにするのは難しいですが、歴史的な目的のためにここ数年保存しています。

Virtual Cafe Awards
エミュレーターは、特定の時代をキャプチャしようとするときに優れたツールであり、それらのほとんどは期間が正確です。幸いなことに、私はまだ古いウィンドウを持っています。それ自体が更新されないようにするのは難しいですが、歴史的な目的のためにここ数年保存しています。

Folks that maintain and restore computer history are the real mvps. It's increasingly important as our tech culture continues to allow companies to make things that can't be repaired or even opened by the end user in the interest of ever smaller and faster devices.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Folks that maintain and restore computer history are the real mvps. It's increasingly important as our tech culture continues to allow companies to make things that can't be repaired or even opened by the end user in the interest of ever smaller and faster devices.
はい、古いバージョンを開いて草が茂った丘と青い空を見るたびに、私は歴史を保存する上で重要な役割を果たしていることを知っています。もちろん、私は新しいウィンドウを所有していますが、古いウィンドウの思い出がたくさんあります。

Virtual Cafe Awards