Corporations are the reason why we have a alt-right alt-left war.

I would like you to check first 3 pics i attached. This is Google's way of saying they hate white men secretly, you probably never saw this before but most nazis/racist whites saw it. If one of them said google hates white men they would be right from just this image except the ceos and most workers in google are still mostly white men. They do this so a vocal minority will be as racist as possible while hating Google, other people subconsciously start thinking "racist people hate google" which also means anti-racist people like Google(I think this is called a dogwhistle in short but it became a buzzword soo i don't think people realise.)

This is just a introduction to more deep shit google does to keep a minority hate them, probably one of the biggest actions they took is censoring Alex jones' Bohemian grove video, they knew if they outright censored the video it would gain traction soo they shadowbanned it(probably first shadowban on the internet), still all videos of bohemian Grove are from other pepople publishing his video. These things are small compared to what they might do and did.

The far less complicated one is Facebook, in 2014 Facebook admitted to manupilating peoples board for social experiments, that website is filled with altright memes and despite how strict they collect data and how hard they work their auditers there is no way they don't do what google does.

I believe algorithm chooses some people with slight right lean and turns them far right, this isn't only about making far right people thought, they want lefties and commies too but not active ones, communists are a great danger to business soo they artifically changed left in its core. Sentences like "there is no ethical consumption under capitalism" became memes and artificially populated in leftist spaces soo they don't ask questions. The fake communist is as old as communism itself but communism is mainstream and has practically no difference to capitalist right now.

Now that we hate pepole that hate each other for some reason, what did they gain from this? I don't know, i used to believe they do this all so we won't have time to protest against corporations but it feels wrong somehow. They could just make several small corporation instead of big ones and frame some of them as evil , corporations already have several small puppet corporations anyways, they could sacrifice some once a year and we wouldn't realise we are fighting puppets.

What do you think?

2021-06-26-132206_1440x900_scrot.png2021-06-26-132257_1440x900_scrot.png2021-06-26-132234_1440x900_scrot.png

Kommando

Buibol 99
Reaction score
Awards
jews are white and it's bizarre how people consider them not to be. it's as weird and archaic as considering irish people not to be white. whiteness is pretty arbitrarily defined over time, it's not a discrete scientific concept lol.
and you're obviously implying jews have some kind of control over the world. they don't. take your meds.
Yes, basing races off of the color of their skin is an old 1800s categorization when greater discussion of human biology was in its infancy backed by western Europe's pompousness and arrogance. Would you call mountain people in Afghanistan and Morocco white the same way you would some guy in the suburbs of Brabant or North Dakota? I prefer this categorization where there are 5 major racial groups who are either Aryans, Semites, Asians, Amerindians, or Africans. Anyway once you know what to look for it's easy to spot a jew 80%-90% of the time regardless of their pigmentations, they are a distinct race with their own racial-tribal identity.

Attachments

• 1469653748160-3.jpg
    1469653748160-3.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 1085407508483666.jpg
    1085407508483666.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 325
  • compilation.jpg
    compilation.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 321
  • david reich.jpg
    david reich.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 300
Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
jews are white and it's bizarre how people consider them not to be. it's as weird and archaic as considering irish people not to be white. whiteness is pretty arbitrarily defined over time, it's not a discrete scientific concept lol.
and you're obviously implying jews have some kind of control over the world. they don't. take your meds.
oh shit my bad rabbi Goldstein I ain't mean to call out the "chosen people" like that.

lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The back spatter pattern analysis of certain sentiments on search terms or websites you visit immediately after seeing dissatisfying results are also analyzed when using search engines like Google. Every single thing you do through google or Microsoft is eaten up and run through an algorithm.

For instance: When you type in the search term "Happy White Woman" and you receive an agenda driven pic collage (See non-stereotype alliance, tavistock group, etc.). That search engine is going to tie your next consecutive search terms or websites you visit to said search term. (I.E. sees picture of white woman with black man - How does this make you feel? Horny, Angry, etc.) Google does not see you as a person. They have perfected the art of reducing people down to emotion-driven web agents and put you in a box with other similarly aligned people). This is good for them in many respects: It keeps the majority opinion visible at all times, but also confines people with the complete opposite opinion in a box.

To answer your question, yes. The division we are seeing in this country is being perpetuated by large homogenous corporations picking out specific issues that they know will anger one side and not the other. I used to work for such a corporation as a developer. I now am a freelancer who has a clear conscience. I just joined this website. It's good to see ACTUAL forum sites still exist.

I hope one day forums like this will fill back up with people and free exchange of ideas continue.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Yes, basing races off of the color of their skin is an old 1800s categorization when greater discussion of human biology was in its infancy backed by western Europe's pompousness and arrogance. Would you call mountain people in Afghanistan and Morocco white the same way you would some guy in the suburbs of Brabant or North Dakota? I prefer this categorization where there are 5 major racial groups who are either Aryans, Semites, Asians, Amerindians, or Africans. Anyway once you know what to look for it's easy to spot a jew 80%-90% of the time regardless of their pigmentations, they are a distinct race with their own racial-tribal identity.

Go to Israel and see the diversity of its inhabitants. Lots of Americans don't understand how fuzzy whiteness becomes in North Africa, and going east from Western Asia (Turkey eastward) With this crude racism the far right still bandies and the equally squirrelly-nuttiness the left launches in reaction to this, there's bound to be a huge shouting match where everyone believes themselves to be correct and the other to be stupid and wrong. But finding middle ground is becoming so hard in these ever polarizing touchy topics.

I think this post was an excellent exercise in how Google flexes its vast shadowy powers of 'suggesting' (aka 'customizing how you view the web in the results by showing exactly you want), thus gratifying people prejudices and only reacting parochially to contrary opinions. It's just like when you try to push hard against someone in an argument and present evidence, the logical thing for your opponent would be to either concede or counteract these objections, that's what a rational adult would do right? Not in reality. In fact, this only bolsters their beliefs, thus creating more of a rift and less ability for people to empathize with on the other side. Classic case of us versus them.

What Google ultimately stands to gain is nudging people into engaging in group behavior and shucking away individual behavior, and creating something like a hivemind. Doing this makes the topic of creating a behavioral profile for such 'individuals' much much easier, due to how permeable and malleable people acting as groups actually are. It cuts out the unpredicable variables such as rational thought and reflection, and ensures better capabilities to figure out exactly how you behave, react to things, believe, etc, and gives them better prediction toolkit to sell to marketers, insurance companies and so many more people who want to sell something to you.
Because once they've figured you out, for instance when you will be most susceptible to buying some shit, exactly what shit, the thoughts you think while in certain places and your tendencies, and much more, the risk these marketers stake out into their campaigns drops significantly, and thus more money will be invested into their new schemes and more money to be made.

In the end, this whole system of Surveillance Capitalism is driven not by some creeps with a serious inferiority complex who want to reanimate Orwell's 1984 but with Corporations, but by rather by capitalisms' nasty evolution, Hypercapitalism and it's corybantic demands.

Legacy

Raised in the Wilds of Web 1.0
Reaction score
Awards
The Google example in OP touches on what I think might be part of the fundamental issue in online discourse these days. Depending on how opaque algorithms have decided to best cater to you for selling ads, you end up with a fundamentally different user experience than everyone else. All of the content people consume can be completely and still subtlety different. Many discussions feel like talking to a wall, where someone can't comprehend that the other side can even see the world the way they say they say see it, but that's because they ARE seeing it through potentially an entirely different lens, depending on what a bunch of algorithms owned by a couple of big tech companies have decided.

How do you begin making amends and compromising people who not only hold different world views, but all of the media they consume and see agree with and reinforce their perspectives? We collectively end up with at least two sides that feel they are on the side of certainty and fact, but the foundation of each platform is cut from completely different stone. Still, I think that it wasn't an intentional global conspiracy to divide and conquer the people from the start, I think it's all about making money and engaging users, and nothing captures user engagement like outrage or anger. This cycle fed into itself over the years and eventually evolved into the AI-catered news feed of AI-generated content you get today. I think the appropriation of this mechanism for political purposes came after the fact, i.e. the cart was built to make money selling ads, and the political horse came later to co-opt the mechanism for political purposes starting most notably with Obama's campaign in 2008. The true scope of the of the potential interference can't be known since none of these algorithms and none of these social media or content aggregation websites are transparent about how they function or what they do under the hood, and the only time they are "held accountable" is when a bunch of senators drag them into a meeting to yell at the CEOs and then do nothing about it. It could be completely innocuous and capitalist in nature, or completely subverted by a political cabal. It's hard to say it leans either way with real certainty.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The elites always work in a controlled Problem->Solution dynamic. They create the problem, then they create the solution. Right now, the problem (that totally came out of nowhere organically :SoyChamp:) is cultural instability and division. They rile up both sides with fake/cherrypicked info, mind games like the whole banned content= true content op, and screw with people via algorithmic propaganda. So what's their solution to the problem of disunity? Unity by force. Probably against an external threat (China, Russia, North Korea, aliens, etc). Or a globohomosatanist one-world government, whichever comes first.DKFail

Virtual Cafe Awards

theshredneckcsr

Metal E. Leetist
Reaction score
Awards
Algorithms only supply more content to the echochambers people were already immersing themselves in on social media. Imo, there's lack of fact checking combined with distrust in sources. Log onto these sites every day and it's constantly on your mind. Whatever polarized side you're immersed in, there's something the algorithm will try to advertise you no matter what based on what data you've provided.
The corps do seem to use this to their advantage. I'm of the opinion that these algorithms are set up that way to keep people in a state of perpetual infighting so that they can have free reign over how they exploit us. It's sick, honestly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

whiteness is a discrete scientific concept of behaviors, ideas, intelligence, culture, etc.

Reaction score
Awards
Omnibased.

Virtual Cafe Awards