Create the Macintosh Cafe Logo Competition

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2985 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everybody! This thread is for our members that are more artistic in other means rather than musically. We had so much fun with the members stream and all the great music that I really want to make sure to have the Macintosh Cafe a community based forum. So i'm starting a competition to create the Macintosh Cafe logo!

First, second, and third prize winners will have their design printed on stickers that will be for sale, to support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe. And the winners will receive a sticker of their own.

But the First place winner will have their logo represent the Macintosh Cafe and the community.

Deadline is June 28h Midnight

After the deadline we will have a poll of what design you think is best!

Here are the rules.

1. Post layered .pdf files of your designs in the attachment when you reply to this thread. or you can use dropbox, google drive, or other medium of file sharing.

2. (Optional) Incorporate the current [(Traveler of The Agora Road) logo in some way

3. Make sure it has a transparent backgroud to better edit for me to display it

4.Dont make it too much of a meme

5. Have fun

ask questions if you have any.

Note: The current logo wont go away but it just wont represent the Macintosh Cafe anymore to who ever wins

Virtual Cafe Awards

thatsmattmusic

Producer of FUTURE FUNK & VAPORWAVE
Reaction score
Hey! Here's my design. I couldn't bring everything from the "Traveler of The Agora Road" piece; however, I was able to draw enough inspiration from it. I wanted something that matched the aesthetic vaporwave cup look. So I threw together a logo that captures the vaporwave aesthetic. The brushes are meant to mock the look of the aesthetic cup. I wanted to add two colors that somewhat contrast but also compliment each other. The cool blue helps ease the eyes while the pink functions as an eye-catcher. This design can be applied to almost any product, forget stickers, try T-shirts!

I also am providing an alternate version which is all white in-case of an aesthetic change, or if you actually want to have it on a shirt at some point.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Well looks like your the only one that has participated. You sticker will be made into a sticker to support the forum but there wasn't enough participates to have a competition to be the logo for the site. message me to send your address

Virtual Cafe Awards
rect7938.png

quite late to the party, just saw somebody posted something here (by order)
-stupid too, just quick idea

Virtual Cafe Awards