Creepypastas and stories :D

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
So i was walking with a friend on the home to the park, home wasn't far you could run for 10 seconds and get there. My friend got scratched on the leg earlier so we couldn't run :(. We heard a a "Way to godamn loud to be a bird" sound. We looked at the trees and we saw this walmart dollar tree cosco lookin ass mothman, you dont see a walmart dollar tree cosco best value lookin ass mothman everyday though, and despite the scratch on her leg we mootha fookin ran. We got home and hid in my room. [Friend name here] was staying over for the night so they could stay. We decided to talk about what happened, which was something like this;
"The hell was that'
"How do you expect me to know?"
"I dunno :/"
"You best know soon"
Couple minutes later we talked again.
"Looked like mothman"
"Isnt mothman a virgina thing?"
"Oh yeahhhhhh"
Thank you for reading my shit (and fake) story.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
So i was walking with a friend on the home to the park, home wasn't far you could run for 10 seconds and get there. My friend got scratched on the leg earlier so we couldn't run :(. We heard a a "Way to godamn loud to be a bird" sound. We looked at the trees and we saw this walmart dollar tree cosco lookin ass mothman, you dont see a walmart dollar tree cosco best value lookin ass mothman everyday though, and despite the scratch on her leg we mootha fookin ran. We got home and hid in my room. [Friend name here] was staying over for the night so they could stay. We decided to talk about what happened, which was something like this;
"The hell was that'
"How do you expect me to know?"
"I dunno :/"
"You best know soon"
Couple minutes later we talked again.
"Looked like mothman"
"Isnt mothman a virgina thing?"
"Oh yeahhhhhh"
Thank you for reading my shit (and fake) story.
Let me tell you a really scary story: having to pay taxes and having your account overdrawn.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
My recs:

No end house.
11th Mile.
Another use for a bouncy Castle.
The Pancake family.
1999 (The ending sucks though, I think it never got finished.)
The Disney mirror ritual.
Pale Luna (So good)
Anomaly

Also, this list I found on /x/

Virtual Cafe Awards