• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Cult of Ankha General. WILL TRADE ANKHA PICS FOR AGORA REACTIONS

Walk in the Rain

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've ascended and now I've got the power to take pictures of Ankha herself. I will take Ankha pics and request that you can print for icon veneration, and put on a shirt, or blanket. Print an Ankha poster to have it watch over you while you sleep or when you need her to watch over your blood sacrifices.

All I ask of you is 1 gallon of your blood to be sacrificed for Ankha. After I post a pic, leave a reaction to show that you've done this sacrifice.

Asking for Ankha lewds will result in a racism accusation that will be sent to your grandma. You've been warned.

Here are some samples of the concept ANKHA IS A MAID FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.

2023030416234500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023030416235000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023030416235800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023030416242000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023030416241300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Ankha's friends are Shino, Coco, Petri, Cherry, Raymond, Raddie, Sterling and Mario. In case you want them to join a pic. BUT VENERATING THEM INSTEAD OF ANKHA WILL RESULT IN A FURRY ACCUSATION YOUVE BEEN WARNED

:ankhaSway: :ankhaSway: :ankhaSway:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Q/A 1.

I want to join your cult. What do I do?

First. Ankha is a serious religion that requires you to be FULLY DEVOTED. You think ISIS Jihad is too hardcore? Then this religion is not for you.

But if you're sure that you're FULLY DEVOTED here's what you need to do.

1. Proclaim the 9 Pillars of Ankhaism loud as a screeching cat on a public space (Preferably one thats religious to show the heretics that you're based)

9 Pillars of Ankhaism.

1. There is no Ankha but Ankha.

2. You shall never watch that Ankha video.

3. To not Ankha is to suffer.

4. Ankha Ankha'd for your sins.

5. In the month of Ankha, you must fast from anything thats not cat food.

6. Once in your life you must go into a pilmigrage to Ankha.

7. No furry.

8. You have to believe in Ankha by Ankha.

9. Ankha is love, Ankha is life.

If you've gotten this far. Good job! By proclaiming the 9 pillars of Ankhaism it means Ankha will accept you into her Ankha. But you cannot only Ankha Ankha, you have to Ankha too.

2. Daily Ankha practices.

1.Pray 69 times a day to your Ankha icon.
2. Love Ankha as yourself.
3. Try smelling as a cat. Ankha listens to your prayers more if you smell like a cat. The easiest way to do this is to adopt a cat and not give him a litter box, your house will soon Ankha like a cat.
4. Ankha will also listening to your prayers more if you meow them.

5. THE BELIEVER NEEDS TO LEARN THE ANKHA LANGUAGE.

You're expected to learn Ankha and communicate with botj your fellow Ankhasisters and heretics using this language.

For example, here is a sentence translated from Ankha.

Ank' Ankha Ankha Ankha kha Ankha?

Which translates as:

How do I purify my blood for Ankha?

Ankha language lessons will come out soon, as will more Q/A as an Ankha Ankha kha Ankha I have been granted permission to Ankha your questions.

Ankha Ankha brothers

:ankhaSway: :ankhaSway: :ankhaSway:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think I understood a single word that has been said in this thread. I support whatever you are doing though.
The ways of Ankha are against the flesh. I Ankha that Ankha will Ankha you. Thanks for the support.

:ankhaSway::ankhaSway::ankhaSway:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Walk in the Rain

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
did op forget to take their pills
You need not to Ankha any pills when the power of Ankha is enough. Ankhaing pills is sinful because you're Ankha that Ankha's Ankha is not enough

Virtual Cafe Awards
You need not to Ankha any pills when the power of Ankha is enough. Ankhaing pills is sinful because you're Ankha that Ankha's Ankha is not enough
You would do her bidding?!
Screenshot_20230406-105505_YouTube.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards