Currently Listening To

• Thread starter mast
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 50930 times.

An old forum cliche. Post what you're currently listening to.

I found an old MP3 player from 05-06 recently. The thing is so off-brand it has no serial number or anything to identify it. Even though it's partially covered in battery acid it somehow still works. Currently listening to the whopping 2 dozen songs it would hold:

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
An old forum cliche. Post what you're currently listening to.

I found an old MP3 player from 05-06 recently. The thing is so off-brand it has no serial number or anything to identify it. Even though it's partially covered in battery acid it somehow still works. Currently listening to the whopping 2 dozen songs it would hold:

that second song you linked is interesting!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
今、私は私の昔のお気に入り、ローラーガールのセルフタイトルのデビューアルバムを再訪しています。彼女は常に未来のファンクを次のレベルに引き上げるアーティストの一人であり、マクロスのミリオンマイルアルバムへの彼女のゲスト出演は当時革命的でした。ここには本当にスムーズなトラックがいくつかあります。正直、若いペの歌よりも彼女の歌が好きです

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG07Ema-gpk

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Death's Dynamic Shroud new members mixtape album POISONの時代に.

Unfortunately they don't make these albums available on youtube or even bandcamp, but if you're curious pm me.

Deleted member 2362

Loveshadow by Loveshadow, newest album from one of my fetish music labels, Music From Memory. A mix of ambient, playful pop and new wave with sounds and production reminiscent of the late 80s/early 90s.

• Wow
Reactions: naa