December 2020 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5233 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the December artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:Cokebaka: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:Cokebaka: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:Cokebaka: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.
christmas_vaporwave_anime_by_angeldevil2013_dbxlyfw-fullview.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rodan Rodan SpeedWagon

The VW Producer so Nice He's Named Twice
Reaction score
Awards
Website
rodanrodan.com

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Lovely take on the City-pop monument that is Plastic Love, Jaded Dreams! And very weird to hear the English lyrics :p would love to hear more of the (chopped up) instrumental parts in between the lyrics.

I have made a memewave track that I'm not sure if I should share it. its Catsystem Corp - Second Floor from the palm mall album but also Grieg's in the hall of the mountain king. Not sure the world is ready for this :p

Virtual Cafe Awards

deviceoperator

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
@deviceoperator I really enjoyed listening to this! Fav track was Always Been Like This. I really liked the variety and mix of influences/styles, too.

Here's one short and one regular length track i recently worked on. Sample quality was shit so I just made it worse lmao. let me know what's up

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rodan Rodan SpeedWagon

Reaction score
Awards
Website
rodanrodan.com
I just released a dark ambient piece in two tracks. It's getting a physical release in May. If you dig it, a follow on Spotify would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy, "Lab Rat."

View: https://open.spotify.com/album/7LVtfKGtQEjcyFdlkXyapX

Hey I dig it... do you have something shorter on spotify that's vaporwavey that you'd want to contribute to the "Now THAT's what I call /r/MakingVaporwave vol 1" spotify playlist ?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rodan Rodan SpeedWagon

Reaction score
Awards
Website
rodanrodan.com
A track about encountering a seraph.
That's why I only use Sans Seraph fonts ;)

Dad joke aside... digging the ambient vibes. Is that a guitar strum that's repeating/echoing in the beginning? the strum/pick attack works well in the echo... do you play or is it a loop/sample/synth?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
That's why I only use Sans Seraph fonts ;)

Dad joke aside... digging the ambient vibes. Is that a guitar strum that's repeating/echoing in the beginning? the strum/pick attack works well in the echo... do you play or is it a loop/sample/synth?
Believe it or not it's all sampled from one song. Love the bass on your track btw, really drives the whole thing :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

View: https://noloveinthehouseofgold.bandcamp.com/album/no-love
I did this kinda mediocre test in september, but I'll post it now because I wanna hear people's opinions on it, thanks.

I think the first track could have a better transition, but the vibe is there. Maybe work on checking that the instrumental is in time with the vocals or vice versa so that it feels more natural :)

Also, wanted to inform everyone about a very important event this Saturday 12/12 will see the release of my very first physical!!! I am proud to announce that my album, "Winter" will be available to order on the Wave Racer's Collective bandcamp page along with a visualizer for the centerpiece track on the album. As a bonus, there will also be a track that is exclusive to the cassette release. My own personal page will also be accepting digital pre-orders and will be providing a link to the bandcamp page as soon as it is available. If you are a fan of broken transmission, signalwave, or noise and ambient, this is the album for you!

Winter | s i r o s ស៊ីរ៉ែន (bandcamp.com)

Attachments

• Untitled1-1.jpg
    Untitled1-1.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 129

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.