December 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5113 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the November2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:HYPERS: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:HYPERS: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:HYPERS: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

Coca Cola Christmas GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
2021 is now coming to a close and, in my mind, its felt more like 2020 (part 2) rather than a new year. In other words, Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. or forgetful. And so, I bring you MMXX. MMXX is an EP that I'm kind of proud of. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did making it.

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/album/mmxx

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
2021 is now coming to a close and, in my mind, its felt more like 2020 (part 2) rather than a new year. In other words, Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. or forgetful. And so, I bring you MMXX. MMXX is an EP that I'm kind of proud of. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did making it.

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/album/mmxx

うわー、これは曲のクールなコレクションです。それは確かにそれにいくつかの憂鬱で重い雰囲気を持っています。あなたのリリースのそれぞれは非常に異なるトーンを持っています

Virtual Cafe Awards

xesxss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm rerealesing my first album on all major platforms very soon. The origional release got deleted from bandcamp when the label just took off and ran with our money. Its called initial dream state

cover1.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
The origional release got deleted from bandcamp when the label just took off and ran with our money.
Are you sure you can release the songs again without being sued by the label? I mean, they've already proven to be assholes

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

made a new single. cool lil 80s Japanese movie clips for a makeshift music video

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.