Defense Contractor Anon tells truth about what the government knows about UFO/UAPs

This was a thread on the /x/ board with a defense contractor talking about UFOS/UAPS
1630218827014.jpg

I'll start of by saying idgaf if you believe this or not. For the ones that actually wanna know the whole secrecy behind why intel of the ayys/uaps have been hidden for so long, I got some red pills for you.

We apparently have NEVER made contact and it's been a back and forth speculation on what the uaps are and if anyone, or thing, is actually in it.

We do have materials for various crashes, but there have apparently never been any bodies in them (hence the "intelligently controlled" phrase that gets tossed around with uaps). There are reports of seeing entities within the uaps, but descriptions never seem to match, and there hasn't there been any photographic evidence of the entities, so it's still a toss up on whether or not it's factual

Pretty much since WW2, top brass of the US military have concluded the ayys/uaps are either angels or demons in the Judeo-Christian sense. They seem to come to this conclusion due to the fact that the uaps seems to be constantly observing us (like The Watchers in the Judeo-Christian sense).

The top brass that thought it was angels stemmed from the idea that everything is being recorded for the Biblical Judgement Day (evidence that you'll be shown and comprehend).

This lead into different top brass thinking it was demons instead since there were various attributes displayed in reports that mimic various religious demonic attributes (ability to induce paralysis, multiple entities able to "get in someone's head", advanced knowledge that leads to human corruption of power).

This back and forth went on pretty much until AATIP was in the picture. When they got involved, they did deep digging into religious stories/beliefs about other beings and came to the conclusion that there are entities out there, that are intelligent, that are either made of, or can operate on, some sort of vibrations/energy/macro Bose-Einstein condensate.

It was initially decided, slightly after WW2, that it was in the peoples best interest to not know angels/demons are hovering right above us due to mass panic caused from confirming Heavenly/Hellish entities exist. They also did not have 100% concrete evidence and felt it needed more research and confirmation.

There have been many leaders that wanted to tell the public, but it has apparently been rebuttled with the probability of causing a Holy War (Christians/Muslims/Jews all claiming their religion was right all along and then eventually causing a MASSIVE war). Once again, we have never made contact and do not know what the ayys/uaps really are, but we do know entities exist, as do these strange vehicles.

Anon: you mean aliens arent from distant planets and are actually just interdimensional beings who have been here since the beginning?

OP: That's the exact conclusion AATIP came to; they aren't sure if it's interdimensional, although it was the best explaining for the uaps ability to seamlessly travel through space, air, and water.

Anon:
>ancient people see shit, can't talk to it

>call is supernatural
>modern people see shit, can't talk to it

>call it supernatural
It's almost like people are too stupid to be worth talking to, almost.

OP: That could be the case, but I was told it was more like being on a safari; you'll watch animals kills others and even though you have the ability/technology to save that animal (via gun, traps, loud speakers, etc...), you'll still just observe and not disrupt the natural balance of things, nor get out and attempt to communicate and explain what we know reality to be.

Anon: I believe you op. But than Hitler must have had this Intel too.

So why would he kill himself than if it means straight to hell?

OP:
Top brass didn't brainstorm this idea until after WW2. The US military noticed quite a bit of uap reports and decided to dig deeper.

I'm sure if Hitler was privy to ayy/uap, it would be the reason why he would heavily get into the occult shit. AATIP thinks that these entities are the reason for ghosts/cryptid reports and people's imagination just run with what it may be (angels, demons, aliens, monsters, ghosts, etc...)

Anon: When Roswell crashed our government set up a meeting with the aliens from that race, they came here met with eisenhower and gifted him with a device that could show the whole history of earth and we made a treaty with them and set up area51 and the secret space program. They have bases here and we have bases on there planet as well as on the moon and mars and lots of other places. Some ayys are good some are bad, some are actual physical beings from other planets, some are interdimensional, some are both, some even look human and some are human. The ones that are able to be in contact with us are obviously way more advanced then us. There's no such thing as demons because the concept of a demon comes from religious dogma and mythology it's not even a real thing neither is hell just do a little research.

OP: I'm 100% sure you're wrong o the setting up a meeting and the device. We do not have military bases on the moon, nor mars.

Your descriptions of the ayys are close to being correct, from what I understand, however AATIP believes they are just one "species" that can fuck with our perception (become invisible, appear to split off/be two places at once, ability to change it's appearance at will, similar to us being able to wear costumes and trick other animals, except that it can be done with the uaps and theorized with the ayys)

Anon: Literally all of our technology in the last 300 years has come from aliens. You wouldn't have a phone in your hand or a computer if it weren't for them.

OP: The concept of the transistor actually came from recovered material. The top brass that fell into thinking it's demons also thought that uap technology contained the historical "forbidden knowledge" by it's ability to drastically increase knowledge (like the internet), and gain power/control, or even be god-like with it's abilities.

Anon: Where are you hearing this from?

OP: I was a contracted through a defense contractor, during COVID, that worked directly with AATIP to assist with the studies.

I cannot express how much I don't give a fuck if anyone believes this, I pretty much spilled the beans on the stuff that we all were debriefed on initially but I won't go into any specifics as to which department, what I did, nor everything we learned.

I just thought you ding dongs would get a kick out of finding out about the elephant in the room lol

Anon: Do you have sauce or is this an accumulation of many different sources of knowledge? I've read and studied the ufo phenomenon for quite a while now, yet it's always like there are people with knowledge that far exceeds what I know. I've even toyed with the idea of becoming an amateur ufologist, but, except for a few, they all seem like douchebags. I do like John Greenewald and the black vault though.

Where can I go to find true knowledge on this subject?

OP: To answer your question(s) specifically, it was accumulated from different reports/meetings from last my contract.

If you really want the juicy truths, get skilled (via work experience, or degree(s)) in very specific STEM areas and look in your city, or a large city around you, for subcontracting openings for defense contractors.

I personally recommend Data Science if you're wanting to actually research the meat and potatoes of what the fuck is going on. It's less of: this is what the ayys/uaps are, and more of: huge tables of recorded attributes (time of day, location, size, shape, color, velocity, interactions, etc...) and utilizing common techniques to find relationships and categorize. Also more meetings than you'll ever want (pre-meetings, meeting, post-meetings daily with different groups for collaboration and progress reporting).

You get debriefed initially over many decades of material (it's not necessarily useful for the job, but it's nice knowing the history to help filter out various pre-conceived ideas that you may have about ayys/uaps and the government). You'll also need to ensure you can pass a background check and polygraph for security clearances

It really isn't all it's cracked up to be (it's akin to wading through a river of shit only to find tiny golden nuggets here and there). I would recommend staying away from the ufologist idea if you're actually wanting the truth lol
1630233523498.jpg

0ur0b0r0s

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
So if aliens be gods n shiz, and aliens gave us tech, what kind of gods gave us the internet? Gods of information? :schitztroll: :?Puzzled?::KongDance:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
People should take a look at the picture the notorious British occultist Aliester Crowley drew of Lam, a demon he was supposedly in contact with. I believe he drew it sometime around 1919, decades before people were talking about the Ayys. This is supposedly what it looks like:
9789004466005_webready_content_m000004.jpg

the origin of ayys.jpg

Father Spyridon who is an Eastern Orthodox Priest recently published a book looking at the UFO phenomenon and its links to diabolical influences. I haven't yet read the book, but for those interested in a theological perspective here is an interview where he talks about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-paQGSiFw

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

gtrippp

Many people that have claimed to have thought to be abducted by aliens, but when they claimed to be protected by the name of Jesus, that they were released/freed.

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
People should take a look at the picture the notorious British occultist Aliester Crowley drew of Lam, a demon he was supposedly in contact with. I believe he drew it sometime around 1919, decades before people were talking about the Ayys. This is supposedly what it looks like:

Father Spyridon who is an Eastern Orthodox Priest recently published a book looking at the UFO phenomenon and its links to diabolical influences. I haven't yet read the book, but for those interested in a theological perspective here is an interview where he talks about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-paQGSiFw

Nah he was just in spiritual contact with my homie Discordian Saint/Daoist Primordial Creation Hung Mung
Hung-Mung.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards