Deleuzian Analysis of Transgenderism

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. Let's try breaking this post down.

They re-territorialise themselves in a manner derived from that of Protestant Christianity whereby the self is related to an ideal self

What is re-terriolazing? Why does protestant christianity relates the self to the ideal self (as opossed by catholicism or orthodox christianity?) And the term protestant christianity here seems really broad, a pro lgbt church, a traditionalist southern baptist, and a propserity gospel mega church are all derived from protestantism but they're also vastly different...

Also, how would you define 'ideal self'?

I don't mind if you send a link to an article or whatever in order to explain this, I'd just like to understand what I'm reading since you sound smart lol

Virtual Cafe Awards
As oil powered machines supplant human and animal powered villages as the relations of production in which subjects can interpolate themselves they must rely on symbols flashed upon the retina by Athena Parthenos sprung from the warty forehead of a Cthonic black oil Zeus to explain to themselves who they are.

Can Deleuzians stop laying it on so thick with the purple prose? It's like everyone who read Cyclonopedia, Fanged Noumena, Black Code, etc, and took away the absolutely wrong message from it - that profundity in 21st century philosophy means chaining adverbs & references (and not a particularly diverse set of references!) like it's going for a combo high score multiplier. OP, here's my challenge to you - develop a unique voice. Take a year, and don't read a single work published after 1900. Get a good library of poetry & folklore & novel in your head, practice writing in a diary or a novella, develop a voice that doesn't read like a dime-a-dozen product of the current fads. You're not saying anything nearly as profound as you think you are, and the "big words" you're using are quite a bit smaller than you think they are.

Virtual Cafe Awards

power gem

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
i haven't read deleuze and don't really follow what the op is talking about. anyway, i read a thread on here about how having anime girl pfps and playing female characters in video games makes you trans. i think that's an oversimplification, but there is something there. the people who are coming out as trans in droves (at least the extremely online AGP type of trans) are the same sort of people who in previous decades would have been trekkies, otakus (remember when they were called wapanese?) or furries. all four of these groups overlap with each other to some extent and share some obvious traits - social isolation, deviant sexual interests, obsession with escapist media, and participation in an enabling subculture. i think that what makes someone ultimately become an otaku, furry or tranny, as opposed to someone who just enjoys disney movies or likes looking at zero suit samus's ass, is an alienation from one's own body and identity mediated through engagement with hyper-immersive media.
c463466e-a569-4069-9fb9-aca1b470e58e-agency1-640px.jpg

it isn't hard to alienate oneself from one's body. psychological experiments show that if you set up a system of mirrors to make a rubber hand appear as if it's the subject's own, the subject will experience sensations applied to the rubber hand as if it were real. something similar happens with modern video games and movies, where the subject is immersed in a sensorium that is not their own. this alienation happens not on the level of a hand but on the level of one's entire body and identity. of course most people recognize that this isn't real and forget about it once they stop playing the game or watching the movie. but for someone who is already dissatisfied with themselves and prone to escapism (i.e. the type of person who becomes a furry or a troon) the illusion is more powerful.
VRChat-tube@2000x1270.jpg

forums and social media offer greater possibilities for alienation because instead of assuming someone else's identity, the nascent furry, tranny or weeb can create their own identity. the internet is a masquerade ball (a more contemporary analogy might be a VRchat rave). we try on personas and PFPs and discard them as we please, sometimes for personal gain, sometimes just for the sake of it. i'm not the same person on agora road as i am on my boomer DIY forum or on the zuckerbook profile i use to keep in touch with grandma. but who am i really? in the early 2000s capeshit artist grant morrison wrote about the concept of "hypersigils":
The "hypersigil" or "supersigil" develops the sigil concept beyond the static image and incorporates elements such as characterization, drama, and plot. The hypersigil is a sigil extended through the fourth dimension. My own comic book series The Invisibles was a six-year long sigil in the form of an occult adventure story which consumed and recreated my life during the period of its composition and execution. The hypersigil is an immensely powerful and sometimes dangerous method of altering reality in accordance with intent... The hypersigil can take the form of a poem, a story, a song, a dance or any other extended artistic activity you wish to try. This is a newly developed technology so the parameters remain to be explored. It is important to become utterly absorbed in the hypersigil as it unfolds; this requires a high degree of absorption and concentration, like most works of art. The hypersigil is a dynamic miniature model of the magician's universe, a hologram, microcosm or "voodoo doll" which can be manipulated in real time to produce changes in the macrocosmic environment of "real" life.
online trannydom is a hypersigil. the subject focuses their thought and attention on the fictional persona and its narrative until it takes on a life of its own and changes them from the inside. the mundane dissatisfaction of being a loser nerd is transmogrified into dissatisfaction with one's physical body ("dysphoria") because it does not match the virtual body (or lack of body) that they feel themselves more strongly inhabiting. this has been noted even by writers who are sympathetic to the transgender movement. gender transition is a pseudo-Christian narrative where, through subjecting oneself to trials of social rejection and physical suffering, the old identity is killed and resurrected as something new and beautiful.
309553.png

they wouldn't say "divine", because that concept is not in their vocabulary, but it is what they are ultimately striving towards. when you see trans people talk about their "transition goals", they are never satisfied with being a 3/10 nerd girl or the ugly woman bagging your groceries at walmart. it's always fictional characters or heavily edited pictures of instagram models and celebrities. they don't really want to be women - they want to be beyond human. because this goal (and even, in most cases, the lesser goal of "passing" as a woman) is unachievable, the subject can pursue it without end. it gives meaning and structure to an otherwise aimless life. as time goes on the person and the sigil become one.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Can Deleuzians stop laying it on so thick with the purple prose? It's like everyone who read Cyclonopedia, Fanged Noumena, Black Code, etc, and took away the absolutely wrong message from it - that profundity in 21st century philosophy means chaining adverbs & references (and not a particularly diverse set of references!) like it's going for a combo high score multiplier. OP, here's my challenge to you - develop a unique voice. Take a year, and don't read a single work published after 1900. Get a good library of poetry & folklore & novel in your head, practice writing in a diary or a novella, develop a voice that doesn't read like a dime-a-dozen product of the current fads. You're not saying anything nearly as profound as you think you are, and the "big words" you're using are quite a bit smaller than you think they are.
I think using purple prose and obscure 'made up' terminology is a common fault with postmodern and postmodern adjacent literature, so most continental philosophy... One of the reasons why I prefer analytic philosophy every time lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I think using purple prose and obscure 'made up' terminology is a common fault with postmodern and postmodern adjacent literature, so most continental philosophy... One of the reasons why I prefer analytic philosophy every time lol.
It can be done well and it can be done poorly. I've read & greatly enjoy a lot from the world OP clearly takes a lot of influence from, but surrounding it, I've equally seen a lot of people like OP, who get really, really excited over that material without quite slowing down or taking the time to do something worthwhile with them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
i haven't read deleuze and don't really follow what the op is talking about. anyway, i read a thread on here about how having anime girl pfps and playing female characters in video games makes you trans. i think that's an oversimplification, but there is something there. the people who are coming out as trans in droves (at least the extremely online AGP type of trans) are the same sort of people who in previous decades would have been trekkies, otakus (remember when they were called wapanese?) or furries. all four of these groups overlap with each other to some extent and share some obvious traits - social isolation, deviant sexual interests, obsession with escapist media, and participation in an enabling subculture. i think that what makes someone ultimately become an otaku, furry or tranny, as opposed to someone who just enjoys disney movies or likes looking at zero suit samus's ass, is an alienation from one's own body and identity mediated through engagement with hyper-immersive media.
View attachment 46987
it isn't hard to alienate oneself from one's body. psychological experiments show that if you set up a system of mirrors to make a rubber hand appear as if it's the subject's own, the subject will experience sensations applied to the rubber hand as if it were real. something similar happens with modern video games and movies, where the subject is immersed in a sensorium that is not their own. this alienation happens not on the level of a hand but on the level of one's entire body and identity. of course most people recognize that this isn't real and forget about it once they stop playing the game or watching the movie. but for someone who is already dissatisfied with themselves and prone to escapism (i.e. the type of person who becomes a furry or a troon) the illusion is more powerful.
View attachment 46988
forums and social media offer greater possibilities for alienation because instead of assuming someone else's identity, the nascent furry, tranny or weeb can create their own identity. the internet is a masquerade ball (a more contemporary analogy might be a VRchat rave). we try on personas and PFPs and discard them as we please, sometimes for personal gain, sometimes just for the sake of it. i'm not the same person on agora road as i am on my boomer DIY forum or on the zuckerbook profile i use to keep in touch with grandma. but who am i really? in the early 2000s capeshit artist grant morrison wrote about the concept of "hypersigils":
The "hypersigil" or "supersigil" develops the sigil concept beyond the static image and incorporates elements such as characterization, drama, and plot. The hypersigil is a sigil extended through the fourth dimension. My own comic book series The Invisibles was a six-year long sigil in the form of an occult adventure story which consumed and recreated my life during the period of its composition and execution. The hypersigil is an immensely powerful and sometimes dangerous method of altering reality in accordance with intent... The hypersigil can take the form of a poem, a story, a song, a dance or any other extended artistic activity you wish to try. This is a newly developed technology so the parameters remain to be explored. It is important to become utterly absorbed in the hypersigil as it unfolds; this requires a high degree of absorption and concentration, like most works of art. The hypersigil is a dynamic miniature model of the magician's universe, a hologram, microcosm or "voodoo doll" which can be manipulated in real time to produce changes in the macrocosmic environment of "real" life.
online trannydom is a hypersigil. the subject focuses their thought and attention on the fictional persona and its narrative until it takes on a life of its own and changes them from the inside. the mundane dissatisfaction of being a loser nerd is transmogrified into dissatisfaction with one's physical body ("dysphoria") because it does not match the virtual body (or lack of body) that they feel themselves more strongly inhabiting. this has been noted even by writers who are sympathetic to the transgender movement. gender transition is a pseudo-Christian narrative where, through subjecting oneself to trials of social rejection and physical suffering, the old identity is killed and resurrected as something new and beautiful.
View attachment 46990
they wouldn't say "divine", because that concept is not in their vocabulary, but it is what they are ultimately striving towards. when you see trans people talk about their "transition goals", they are never satisfied with being a 3/10 nerd girl or the ugly woman bagging your groceries at walmart. it's always fictional characters or heavily edited pictures of instagram models and celebrities. they don't really want to be women - they want to be beyond human. because this goal (and even, in most cases, the lesser goal of "passing" as a woman) is unachievable, the subject can pursue it without end. it gives meaning and structure to an otherwise aimless life. as time goes on the person and the sigil become one.
Where can I read more about this sort of thing lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

SpinozaStan

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to explain a bit what I mean by de/re-territorialisation for the sake of this discussion.

If you have read Kant's transcendental deduction you will remember the Synthesis of Apprehension which gathers together appearances according to the rule that they should be ordered, connected, and brought into relations by the form of time. The form of time is a 'rule' which gives a homogeneous medium for 'terms' to be synthesised. If they were not gathered together it would be as if they were in two separate boxes never to touch. This is like a territory, but Kant remains an 'idealist' (frankly akin to Creationists for evolution) because he believes that these presentations are 'for' a subject, and as such there is a priveleged concept (intelligibility to the universal suj.) which gives order to the manifold. Hume was much better than Kant in this regard, for he always conceived of mind as immanent to experience and not vice versa. Awfully strange for a book called A Treatise of Human Nature to begin with an analysis of ideas and their self-organisation into habit by repetition. One can readily see how Darwin drew from Hume. All this to say, that territories are like a homogeneous medium in which mind can be nurtured and become, not a product of a mind.

De/re-territorialisation is the Kripke/Wittgenstein rule following paradox in actuality. It is when plus becomes quus. The rule for the synthesis of elements in a homogeneous medium changes, thus altering the elements themselves. Historically consider how the Mit'a changed when the Spanish war machine captured the Inca state and subverted this system of tribute to their own ends.

Addendum: Territories are also like vectors, where a set of elements change in the same way relative to each other.

Last edited:

SpinozaStan

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I am choosing to emphasise the Protestant/Calvinist tradition because I believe Catholicism still in some weak way values community, whereas the Calvinist and Lutheran traditions have been individualistic since their inception. I don't know enough about Orthodoxy or Nestorianism or what have you to comment on those. Feuerbach claimed that God was nothing more than an ideal form of man in The Essence of Christianity, but I mostly know him through Marx and one of my professors. By ideal I do not understand anything of the Platonist model, rather a form of relating to one another according to an intersubjective concept. Language is like this too. I am fond of the Bergsonian idea that language mediates some depth socially.

Last edited:

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I read your shit, but am not smart enough to understand half of it. On the trans thing more generally, In my mind there are three general groups of trans people I come across on the Internet.

People who dress/live as women, maybe even get fake tits who get off on it and they are with men who get off on it. They like going out to dinner and pretending to be a straight couple and then get home and the wife dicks the husband up the ass. I think that's perfectly fine. Whatever gets your rocks off. Doesn't hurt anyone.

People who are in their teens/early 20s and claim they're non-binary or trans as a form of youthful rebellion, barely commit to it and they most likely grow out of it.

People born with XX or XY who genuinely believe they can switch and literally become the opposite sex. It seems the consensus is these people are genuinely mentally ill and it's been determined that the best way to treat this particular dysphoria which causes the least harm/distress to the individual is to humor them so that's what we do as a society. If you don't play along you're basically a social pariah. I feel like this last bit has become a bit of a cancer as it is evolving from "Just don't be a dick and call them what they want to be called" which I have zero issues with, into "If you accidentally misgender someone or don't go out of your way to show enthusiasm or don't act like a trans person is literally a woman you are basically Hitler."

All three should just be able to live their life as they see fit without being harassed, imo. Like I know there are some batshit crazy trans people out there, and I think it's fine to point and laugh from a distance, but I do think people that go out of their way to try and make them miserable are genuinely shitty people.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The moment that victimhood became currency, it was an inevitable outcome that an invisible and unfalsifiable form of victimhood that could only be described by the purported victim would arise. This is why transgenderism has grown exponentially over the past decade. It allows those who are either extremely privileged (e.g., rich kids in art school) or victims of their own lack of motivation (e.g., what we may have previously called neckbeards) to claim that, actually, they are the victims and should therefore be given the appropriate victim status. In being given such status they are relieved of the criticisms otherwise levied against them (rich kids) or social responsibilities expected of them (neckbeards). It's not that complicated, it's a get out of jail free card that works in the progressive segments of society such as academia and the local governments of far-left cities like Portland, OR. The community aspect of which you speak is a natural outgrowth of this movement as there needs to be a group of individuals that reinforce each others' views of victimhood, prevent it's members from questioning any aspect of the narrative (i.e., detransitioners), and of course show up to the fight whenever the opportunity arises to gain additional power or victimhood currency.

None of this is to say that transgenderism is completely artificial. Rather I'm trying to point out that the rise in people coming out does not match historical patterns of other behaviors becoming socially acceptable (e.g., there was not a similarly large number of openly gay people suddenly coming out as soon as it became similarly socially acceptable). The social contagion effect has been observed but remains understudied due to fear of criticizing the movement, and the use of transgenderism to abdicate personal responsibility means that it will be utilized by people in substitution of the actual hard work required to better one's own life. This can all be explained using very basic game theory; you sacrifice a component upfront in exchange for an ongoing but amorphous benefit.

There's a lot more I could say, but I think that covers the main points.

Edit: All this is to say, I think a lot of you are grasping at deeper meaning where none actually exists.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

jaedaen

Stay a while, and listen.
Reaction score
Awards
The way that I see it, you're describing something that's relatively universal here, at least within western culture, and in no way limited to transgender individuals. It's strange to me that the group that you would attach these extremely common human traits to is fringe subgroup. I'd imagine you'd have argued this about the gay community 20 years ago. Maybe I'm wrong. I would assume this has to do with the fact that it is the current hot button topic in debate when it comes to social regressionism, in an age where social regressionism and progressivism are especially pronounced in civic discourse. Note, I'm not trying to portray you here as anti-trans or anything, you seem to be looking at everything quite objectively from your point of view, but I do find it interesting. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you in some way, I haven't picked up a philosophy book in a very long time, so keep me honest here.
I believe that transgender individuals are being re-territorialised after the internet has decoded the libidinal flow. They are pathologically hysterical (I do not mean this disparagingly but in the Lacanian sense) seeking to ground their identity in a world bereft of community
You could argue this about identity fluidity in general, though I don't think it necessarily has to do with 'libidinal flow' here. When we fracture ourselves in to a thousand little sub communities, and when the energy of each different community places different demands upon us socially, we express and even exaggerate certain facets of ourselves. We don't have a unified front as we once did in regards to hanging out with our physical neighbors now, ones which we did not select to be a part of our virtual tribe, because we don't have to do that anymore. Humans will always pick the easier option of finding 'our people', whatever that happens to look like at the moment. Of course, there will be some individuals that are less 'socially sensitive' and adapt very little, undoubtedly encountering a bit more friction in social situations, but my point is that this is a point that could be made about a wide swath of society in general, maybe even most people.
Christianity by the time of Feuerbach had already been stripped of all relation to community, making it ideal for the internet age.
Relative to what, exactly? Every generation has different standards as to what is considered normal to everything, community included. Hell, in 1914, both sides in WW1 had a Christmas truce. They got out of their holes, traded, played sports, and generally acted in a way very consistent with what might be considered a very strong Christian community decades after Feuerbach died, all while they were supposed to be killing each other.
They re-territorialise themselves in a manner derived from that of Protestant Christianity whereby the self is related to an ideal self
I'd argue that this has more to do with being young than transgender, during that time in your life where there is a big gap between our actual selves, those seen by others, and our ideal selves. I think life tempers us in a way to begin to start to differentiate these two states. Of course, both our 'actual selves' (I do hate that term, it's a bit vague) and our 'ideal selves' are in a constant state of flux, which makes everything even that much messier.
As oil powered machines supplant human and animal powered villages as the relations of production in which subjects can interpolate themselves they must rely on symbols flashed upon the retina by Athena Parthenos sprung from the warty forehead of a Cthonic black oil Zeus to explain to themselves who they are.
There are more influences in this world that shape the culture that may lead to you wanting to adapt your identity to it in regards to specific threads now compared to the past, sure, but there were still many influences throughout human history that have done this as well. Is it really that different? Is there some emergent property here that you're trying to pin down where you feel as though everything has irrevocably changed relative to every period in history prior to now?
They are being made socially reliant on validation to a pathological level, and economically reliant on the pharmaceutical and pschiatric industry. They are reactionary.
Aren't we all socially reliant on validation as a universal thing, due to the fact that humans in general are inherently social creatures? The pharmaceutical and psychiatric industry are just modern replacements for things humans have always needed, medicine which may have previously been in the form of plants and placebos, quite honestly, and the psychiatric industry used to be a function of a priest or pastor.
Their revolutionary potential is inhibited by this, and to progress they must further de-territorialise beyond self and gender.
Another thing I'd like to mention is that each individual is unique. How they attach to the culture in the way that they do given their presented identities is quite different. Some attach via a need to attach to a cultural identity that has little to do with how their feeling inside, for others, it's an innate thing that screams at them in their head every day, without fail, since they were young. This could be any cultural marginalized group that becomes less so over time. I'm sure it's more of a spectrum than anything, just like all human behavior. For a great many, I have no doubt, this isn't the absolute central locus of their identity, but rather a single aspect of it. Is your analysis to paint the brush of all individuals in this category? Are you talking about a 'group' as a single identity, someone divorced from the individual?

The way that I see this argument, and I do appreciate you making it, that you are smart but young, looking to put everything precisely in its place and in a way that is extremely clearly defined. As you get older, in my experience at least, you find more ability to accept some measure of paradox in the world. Not every thing is just one thing, it depends largely on perspective. I suppose math and physics are the closest, but they are continually updated as well, just over longer periods of time.

Also, if you want more responses from more people on /lit/ or anywhere, you'll have to drop the excessive very specific references. It alienates people that do not currently understand them, and most people will not be willing to wikipedia them all. On the other hand, if you're looking to talk to a fewer number of people that are interested in doing that, or understand the references, you do you man.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that transgender individuals are being re-territorialised after the internet has decoded the libidinal flow. They are pathologically hysterical (I do not mean this disparagingly but in the Lacanian sense) seeking to ground their identity in a world bereft of community. They re-territorialise themselves in a manner derived from that of Protestant Christianity whereby the self is related to an ideal self; Christianity by the time of Feuerbach had already been stripped of all relation to community, making it ideal for the internet age. As oil powered machines supplant human and animal powered villages as the relations of production in which subjects can interpolate themselves they must rely on symbols flashed upon the retina by Athena Parthenos sprung from the warty forehead of a Cthonic black oil Zeus to explain to themselves who they are. They are being made socially reliant on validation to a pathological level, and economically reliant on the pharmaceutical and pschiatric industry. They are reactionary. Their revolutionary potential is inhibited by this, and to progress they must further de-territorialise beyond self and gender.

PS. I would like to pre-empt any claims of plagarism, I did just post this on /lit/ but I'm really disheartened by the response.
How did I understand a word of this? But yeah, either by accident or design the trans movement quite literally castrating the usual trouble makers from being a real threat to the powers that be. But I think it's starting to agitate normally passive conservative types too much, where they are beginning to organize and build their own organizing infrastructure that will be hard to counter without real hard force, not the kitty glove scare tactics, cancelculture, and limp dick lawfare they favor now.

The only thing I disagree with is that the trans thing is totally the result of industrialization. In Rome there was a traveling cult of head banging transexuals, that would publically castrate themselves in a Dionysian frenzy. The same primary deities of that cult also had a myth of a wedding gone awry, where the attendees went insane, with men cutting their genitals off and women their tits off. Really makes you think.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
They are reactionary. Their revolutionary potential is inhibited by this, and to progress they must further de-territorialise beyond self and gender.
I fundamentally disagree with this. The intellectual roots of the modern transgender movement is in transhumanist thought. The earliest proponents of transgenderism argued for it as a way to transcend humanity by liberating people from arbitrary gender boundaries. It is true that their current form of rebellion is artificial, but this is a larger symptom of the left as a whole being assimilated into the wider Liberal umbrella adopted by the state, and not limited to transgenderism. Outside of accelerationist Marxists, leftists cannot be reactionary because most of their beliefs stem from from the same Liberal framework that they claim to fight against.

seeking to ground their identity in a world bereft of community
Again this is a problem wider than transgenderism and is a result of liquid modernity. Outside of the specific case of pharmaceutical profiteering, your analysis could apply to most modern western people post Christianity. Modernity strips away all things people used to hold as immovable pillars of their identity (family, religion, race, nation, city), leaving people struggling to understand who they are. Some of this is due to technology removing geographical barriers, reducing peoples attachment to their land, while the rest is caused by Liberalism actively eroding the importance of these traits. There is no real difference in culture and lifestyle between upper class urbanites in NY, Hong Kong, and India for this reason. Liberalism leaves people searching for meaning and identity because theyre not longer sure of who they are and what distinguishes them from others. They become insignificant and replaceable, only chasing consumerism because it satisfies their base pleasures, instead of finding meaning in something greater than themselves. In this society there is nothing greater than yourself.

Ultimately this is all for the benefit of the capital class because they have an unlimited number of easily manageable, deracinated, identical economic units that they can shuffle around to make industry more efficient, which is why this ideology is what's being promoted.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I believe that transgender individuals are being re-territorialised after the internet has decoded the libidinal flow. They are pathologically hysterical (I do not mean this disparagingly but in the Lacanian sense) seeking to ground their identity in a world bereft of community. They re-territorialise themselves in a manner derived from that of Protestant Christianity whereby the self is related to an ideal self; Christianity by the time of Feuerbach had already been stripped of all relation to community, making it ideal for the internet age. As oil powered machines supplant human and animal powered villages as the relations of production in which subjects can interpolate themselves they must rely on symbols flashed upon the retina by Athena Parthenos sprung from the warty forehead of a Cthonic black oil Zeus to explain to themselves who they are. They are being made socially reliant on validation to a pathological level, and economically reliant on the pharmaceutical and pschiatric industry. They are reactionary. Their revolutionary potential is inhibited by this, and to progress they must further de-territorialise beyond self and gender.

PS. I would like to pre-empt any claims of plagarism, I did just post this on /lit/ but I'm really disheartened by the response.
hm? had seen this terrible meme, you mean something similar (i hope not)?: funnyjunk? more like junkunkjunk: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiUztQmC6PVIYghUCq8OKinFakaUHWPF47BQ&usqp=CAU

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
something similar happens with modern video games and movies, where the subject is immersed in a sensorium that is not their own.
This is a verified phenomenon. Tall people who play a video game as a short people are markedly more submissive for an hour or two after their session.

they wouldn't say "divine", because that concept is not in their vocabulary, but it is what they are ultimately striving towards.
Something I found out a while back is that meme on /b/ about becoming the waifu became a pseudo-religious transhumanist movement.

I feel like this last bit has become a bit of a cancer
In my experience, it is the first group you mentioned, the AGP trans that are the bigger cancer. Anecdotally, the people who actually suffer from gender dysphoria feel alienated by the modern trans movement because it is hijacked by outright fetishists and social deconstructionists.

In my personal opinion the antiracist philosophy is a truer 'neo-christianity' than the trans movement. In antiracism, you are born inherently racist and must spend your whole life working on yourself to overcome your prejudices although you never actually arrive at the destination. Very similar to the Christian belief in overcoming your sinful nature.

Virtual Cafe Awards