3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I remember getting scared at night by this one lmaoo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDbHfhft2M&t=3296s&ab_channel=selfiecamera

I usually play this at night while reading before sleep, so I often don't look at the image accompanying the video... But the image of this video: It actually has a ghost lady moving around it. I legit jumped from my bed a little when I saw the lady move, it was so unexpected.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Looks like it:

"珍品コレクション
A collection of singles and rarities, 2018 - 2022.

Out now for 24HRS ONLY!

All the info & track origins can be found in the album description"

Holy shit, thanks for this. Just got it. Forwarding.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDbHfhft2M&t=338s

No particular direction for this thread, but has anyone heard of the artist "desert sand feels warm at night". His most recent album ユートピアへの旅 is beautiful, he has one popular album with a couple hundred thousand views but I don't see him getting talked about a lot. 常夏 is my personal favorite work from him.

Yessir, first time I listened to one of his ablums was during a night time A320 neo flight in MSFS from Keflavik, Iceland to Oslo, Norway. Was a fantastic ambience, I was comfy on my laptop, warm blanket, and at my cruising altitude. The music fits nicely with the glow of the virtual instrument panels and the APU humming sound.

Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
No particular direction for this thread, but has anyone heard of the artist "desert sand feels warm at night". His most recent album ユートピアへの旅 is beautiful, he has one popular album with a couple hundred thousand views but I don't see him getting talked about a lot. 常夏 is my personal favorite work from him.
DSFWAN is probably one of my fav vaporwave artists of all time, if not my fav slushwave artist at least. i personally really like his approach to sample-free vaporwave, although it might not be for everybody. my personal favorite album is probably new world disciples, but i would say that all of them hav their own unique charm :p

Virtual Cafe Awards

Guru Meditation

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website