desert sand feels warm at night

Lillith'sLullaby

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDbHfhft2M&t=338s

No particular direction for this thread, but has anyone heard of the artist "desert sand feels warm at night". His most recent album ユートピアへの旅 is beautiful, he has one popular album with a couple hundred thousand views but I don't see him getting talked about a lot. 常夏 is my personal favorite work from him.

Virtual Cafe Awards
He's mad talented! It was kinda funny hearing his voice in the Private Suite podcast interview as I had never pictured before what he sounded like, so hearing his voice and sense of humour really made my day lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
はい、砂漠の砂は古典的です。彼の曲は遅くてアンビエントであることが非常によく知られており、通常、彼はサンプルではなく自分で作成したオリジナルの曲を使用しています。彼はここで彼にちなんで名付けられた賞を持っています

Virtual Cafe Awards

kyatapira

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
He's mad talented! It was kinda funny hearing his voice in the Private Suite podcast interview as I had never pictured before what he sounded like, so hearing his voice and sense of humour really made my day lol
To add that up, he's also arguably young and he's already out here making 100% self-produced albums that still manage to capture that slushwave sound

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
砂漠の砂は夜はかなり寒くなることがあるので、私はいつも彼のタイトルがユーモラスだと思っています

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
desert sand is probably my favorite artist at the moment. He has this slushwave style that feels like you're alone at night and blissfully enjoying the nature around you. I can turn pretty much every single album on from him and be satisfied because of how consistently good and dreamy his sounds get. Dense Fog was the first album i heard from him and I was immediately hooked. The first track feels so strange as I've never been able to put a finger on it's inspirations or how it makes me feel. It has this sort of classic style vapor you'd see in like 2011-2012 mixed with a slushwave sound and I really like it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zweiton

hermit
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zweitonmusic.bandcamp.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

In your opinions, what are his most warmest sounding albums? Any stand-outs?

Reaction score
Awards
I love his music! I sadly can't find my favorite song by him since my playlist I mash all my music into is very large. But I love how he captures that slushwave style so excitingly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
New album felt kinda mid ngl

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Talk like a normal human being.
If I wanted to be a real human being (And a real hero)... I wouldn't be here in the internet on Agora with an anime pfp would I

Virtual Cafe Awards