Diary Cringe - Post your teenage angst.

charo

Former panopticon security guard
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zabrozo.tumblr.com
Oh boy. I have journals scattered everywhere, both digital and physical notebooks. I still write my thoughts from time to time, not as often as I'd like.
These posts are from my private tumblr account back in... 2014-2016? Not gonna give much context other than I was depressed and unmedicated. My life atm is nowhere near perfect, but thankfully I am MUCH better now.
20221108_181138.jpg

20221108_181202.jpg

Needless to say, I'm not teaching Spanish anymore (and teens aren't that scary either)
20221108_181245.jpg

Spoiler: I couldn't stay celibate lol. Sex wasn't really the problem here, I was just being a repressed queer :pepoClown:

20221108_181330.jpg

This is so funny to me now, I had a silly crush on this guy for YEARS. One of my friends found out and immediately started dating him lmao
20221108_181457.jpg

I'm certain I was drunk while writing that, it was my birthday and I felt miserable and alone. Again, I was going through some shit. Because of [reasons] I had a lot of guilt and pent up anger during my teens and early twenties.

Reading my cringe was kinda harsh, but it's cool seeing everything turned out Fine. I have a job, I'm back in college and hopefully graduating next year, I have friends who don't fuck my crushes lol. I am still shy, and poor like most people I know, but I enjoy what I do. Things do get better with time :LeDoritoFace:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Oh boy. I have journals scattered everywhere, both digital and physical notebooks. I still write my thoughts from time to time, not as often as I'd like.
These posts are from my private tumblr account back in... 2014-2016? Not gonna give much context other than I was depressed and unmedicated. My life atm is nowhere near perfect, but thankfully I am MUCH better now.
View attachment 43131
View attachment 43132
Needless to say, I'm not teaching Spanish anymore (and teens aren't that scary either)
View attachment 43135
Spoiler: I couldn't stay celibate lol. Sex wasn't really the problem here, I was just being a repressed queer :pepoClown:

View attachment 43133
This is so funny to me now, I had a silly crush on this guy for YEARS. One of my friends found out and immediately started dating him lmao
View attachment 43136
I'm certain I was drunk while writing that, it was my birthday and I felt miserable and alone. Again, I was going through some shit. Because of [reasons] I had a lot of guilt and pent up anger during my teens and early twenties.

Reading my cringe was kinda harsh, but it's cool seeing everything turned out Fine. I have a job, I'm back in college and hopefully graduating next year, I have friends who don't fuck my crushes lol. I am still shy, and poor like most people I know, but I enjoy what I do. Things do get better with time :LeDoritoFace:
Wow, I'd feel pretty insulted if some girl said she wanted to date me, and I later found out she just did it to make herself feel superior by trying to cuckold her supposed friend

Virtual Cafe Awards

charo

Former panopticon security guard
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zabrozo.tumblr.com
Wow, I'd feel pretty insulted if some girl said she wanted to date me, and I later found out she just did it to make herself feel superior by trying to cuckold her supposed friend
Yeah they broke up shortly after high school, I think the guy dodged a bullet there. Apparently my ex friend had a child with another boyfriend some years ago. She gave the child her surname only, and refuses to recognise the boyfriend as the father??? Which is weird considering they are currently a couple, they all live in the same house, and the kid looks exactly like him. I'm honestly glad I'm not involved with her anymore.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I still do write cringe/screams on my blog(ger), they are rants and ideas about ideas... I love-hate them.
https://myyolo1999.blogspot.com/
they are stupid · i am not genius but i want to be · i dwelve in bs so i have to not solve my own problems... (well, who not, isnt it that???)

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Not diary but I used to fantasized in roleplaying terrorist and draw al-qaeda flag on wall back in school, I would have made it to the news if that happened in today.
You don't have to fantasize about it... Soon Allah will reign brotha...

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for reminding me about this thread fellas. I've just remembered something relevant, which is that I accidentally deleted my diary of five years. It was 400 pages, over 100,000 words long, with pretty much all of my most deeply disturbing personal thoughts and experiences. I think something good came of it which is that I can no longer read about what a terrible person I was. Though I would've liked to have it for my personal archive for the sake of it, I guess I can move forward and create a more constructive sort of record. I've actually begun a new dream diary instead of running that in the waking diary (which I have neglected, another reminder I thank the recent posters for), and I've decked it out with more advanced recording detail. Instead of just describing the dream, I seperately cover the meta of the dream such as the conditions of my sleep, my day preceding the dream, as well as the quality of the dream itself (strength, detail, vividness, etc), then another section reagrding the dream itself in as great chronological detail as I can muster, and finally a post-dream paragraph with thoughts on the meaning of the dream, what happened after, etc. With this structure I can keep thoughts regarding the dream seperate from what happened, as well as see what conditions produce what sorts of dreams.
I still uphold that the diary is a fantastic tool that can be employed creatively to gain some self-understanding.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
This is not a diary or made when i was a teen bur I think it fits. Please roast me, will time travel and tell roasts to younger me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221211-210100.png
    Screenshot_20221211-210100.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is not a diary or made when i was a teen bur I think it fits. Please roast me, will time travel and tell roasts to younger me.
Pretty tame as far as cringe OCs go. I'm more bothered by the fact that she's holding a knife with her heavily injured arm lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty tame as far as cringe OCs go. I'm more bothered by the fact that she's holding a knife with her heavily injured arm lol
This isn't a "cringe oc" this is my taste in women. It hasn't changed

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This isn't a "cringe oc" this is my taste in women. It hasn't changed
Your taste in women is... Black femboys with untreated leprosy?

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
We all make cringe shit don't worry. You don't want to see my first few -- and only few -- attempts to draw MLP characters went, nor my deep dark "morally grey" Harry Potter OC backstory

Virtual Cafe Awards
tsu
ki tsuki naitsuki morute teenage fascination(tm)?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Thereal

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I was going through all my old notebooks and drawings and found these two
poem 1.jpg
poem 2.jpg

I think I was fourteen when I wrote these. First one is about the first girl I had a crush on. I looked up her name and found her pinterest and for some reason that made me think she was lesbian (she wasn't). It left me confused.
The second poem I think I wrote just because I wrote the other one and I felt like I had a knack for poetry lol
Looking back at these are pretty painful but it does make me miss the simpler days

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
View attachment 48288View attachment 48289
I think I was fourteen when I wrote these. First one is about the first girl I had a crush on. I looked up her name and found her pinterest and for some reason that made me think she was lesbian (she wasn't). It left me confused.
The second poem I think I wrote just because I wrote the other one and I felt like I had a knack for poetry lol
Looking back at these are pretty painful but it does make me miss the simpler days
Fuck off this is great. Sad boys for life :peepoBlanket:

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
View attachment 48288View attachment 48289
These remind me of Shel Silverstein, they've even got the little cartoon illustrations in the margin.

Virtual Cafe Awards