What's new

Diary

Awards
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
d i a r y
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟
yeah so, i guess that's obvious...
i think i will try to do a sort of diary and i will try to write, not every day, but sometimes when i remember and have the time
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚
.•° ✿ °•.
4/6/2021 _______ 00:58
°•. ✿ .•°
so ye i know it's late and i should be sleeping but i prefer to talk with my friends or to go on omegle. but i did worse yesterday cause i didn't sleep at all and i tried to not sleep but i did and when i woke up today it was 5 pm wtf
03:34 pm
i m on discord doing my drama class. anyway, this morning, it was 5:45 am and my step father came in the kitchen bruh i was in the room beside and i was stressing out omg. I- I just layed under my desk waiting him to go out of the house

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
これでより多くの分割払いを楽しみにしています。あなたの人生の詳細な記録を保持することは常に興味深いものです。大変な労力を要しますが、作成したすべてのコンテンツを振り返ると、見返りが得られます。

Virtual Cafe Awards
Awards
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

d i a r y

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

.•° ✿ °•.

4/11/2021 _______2:38 pm

°•. ✿ .•°

yey it s difficult to be regular for me bc my parents don't like me to be on my laptop/phone too much

So I don't know what is happening rn but my life is being worse every seconds and I don t know how to deal with it

Like thursday my mom came back from her work place in rush and she get angry at me because I wasn't answering my phone. I was like sooo confused and stressed because I didn't know what was happening. So the fact is that my high school call the pupils that are in difficulty and i didn't saw that someone was calling me so i didn't answer the phone argh. ( i wrote that in google keep so i just copy and paste it lol)

anyway today i m kinda lost

(okay so i wrote that a moment ago lol)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Awards
Yey
So I've been at my grandparents' for a week with my siblings and now we're gonna take the train to go back home. I bought some ramen and a ramune and I m going to eat it in the train. I took some drawing lessons with a friend of my grandparents and I also did a little bit of music. That was cool and I don t want to go back home and the hollydays to finish.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
    llillilll: does it have any importance?