Discontinued Foods Thread

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I can only remember two products that were discontinued.

iu.png

s-l400.jpg

This one was from a promotion for the live action Grinch Movie though I remember seeing these as well.

exgee2mhx1q11.jpg

I actually remember having a vivid dream about these as well back when I was like 4 or 5 years old too.
That could make a comeback today. Imagine Ez Squirt with blue and pink color.

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
hostess.png

I used to eat these all the time, hands down the best after school snack and i was kinda sad when hostess went under in like 2012.
When they came back in 2013-ish i was pretty stoked to get them back but idk they just tasted off and i havent had them since.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 7150
I used to eat these all the time, hands down the best after school snack and i was kinda sad when hostess went under in like 2012.
When they came back in 2013-ish i was pretty stoked to get them back but idk they just tasted off and i havent had them since.
These are still around ive seen them 2 weeks ago

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Gatorade Rain Lime was the shit

Virtual Cafe Awards
Am I the only person around here who enjoyed eating Rick Mercer's Blueberry Pie Ice Cream?

RMR-Banner-2014.png
You might wanna edit the post. The image broke.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I miss eating the Philadephia Strawberry Cheesecake bars, they were so tasty back then! Also Creme Savors are good too.

Definitely I want to find them on Ebay but i'd bet its piss rare now. Even if I do find one, they're likely out of date for years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nsequeira119

DNW Expert
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tinyurl.com
I weirdly tend to think a lot about discontinued foods, technically they're another form of lost media but nobody tends to view them as such.

Not sure if it counts as a food, but I remember having a jar of really good vitamins growing up, it lasted around 3 years. They were like Flintstones vitamins, but they were generic. I'm pretty sure they were called "Zippy Zoo" and they were lion-shaped, zebra-shaped, etc. with different colors. Looking them up on Google doesn't yield any images, but they are listed as a Kroger brand in several offhand articles, so I know they existed.

Vomit Face Flintstones.png

Virtual Cafe Awards