c_185_hidden_treasures_front.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 117
Virtual Cafe Awards

W0LF_101

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Doritos Ultimate Cheeseburger.
For a while they ran a competition between Flavor A: Sizzling Salsa and Flavor B: Ultimate Cheeseburger.
Apparently A won, and so instead of having a rather unique, delicious flavor of Doritos, you have some shitty salsa variant that's identical to every other off brand salsa chip out there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Doritos Ultimate Cheeseburger.
For a while they ran a competition between Flavor A: Sizzling Salsa and Flavor B: Ultimate Cheeseburger.
Apparently A won, and so instead of having a rather unique, delicious flavor of Doritos, you have some shitty salsa variant that's identical to every other off brand salsa chip out there.
それはいいことのように聞こえますが、チーズバーガー全体をチップに詰めることができるかどうかはわかりません。彼らはまともでしたか?

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

The what?
The soda was flavored like the marshmallow? I'm not even sure what that would actually taste like.
P E E P S I
Apparently it was a sweepstakes item, so it's on sale on ebay for like 150USD, didn't realize. There was also a Peeps coffee creamer released last year, and a Peeps Slurpee at 7/11 for a limited time. The Pepsi was an April Fools surprise but a real item. I think they should've put it in stores instead of limiting its release, personally. There is a pink version, a blue version, and the yellow one. I think they all taste the same though.
It's worth mentioning there was also a Peeps x Crocs collaboration shortly before that, I have no idea what Peeps is trying to do with their branding right now but it's really funny.
PEEPSI.png

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
P E E P S I
Apparently it was a sweepstakes item, so it's on sale on ebay for like 150USD, didn't realize. There was also a Peeps coffee creamer released last year, and a Peeps Slurpee at 7/11 for a limited time. The Pepsi was an April Fools surprise but a real item. I think they should've put it in stores instead of limiting its release, personally. There is a pink version, a blue version, and the yellow one. I think they all taste the same though.
It's worth mentioning there was also a Peeps x Crocs collaboration shortly before that, I have no idea what Peeps is trying to do with their branding right now but it's really funny.
View attachment 5628
That's fucking cursed, but I also really want to try it. I guess when your entire brand is little more than Easter marshmallows, you gotta throw a lot of shit at a lot of walls to see what sticks if you want to branch out.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

That's fucking cursed, but I also really want to try it. I guess when your entire brand is little more than Easter marshmallows, you gotta throw a lot of shit at a lot of walls to see what sticks if you want to branch out.
I think it's valid when they collaborate to make Peeps-flavored things or what ever but the Crocs are fucking bizarre.

peepcrocs.jpg

Reaction score
Awards
I've never had those mango sours before, but they look incredible. How did those even go under, I wonder. You can't go wrong with mango.

I remember at one time there were cinnamon bun lays potato chips, which sound very gross to me now but I remember liking them once upon a time.
I remember seeing them and some cheese bread lays at a friends place

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I just remembered these Dibs ice cream bits, which were really yummy, but then suddenly disappeared.
I think they're still in America, though. Lucky.
I saw a whole freezer of them at a pharmacy so I'm pretty sure they are still around...but much more trans and saturated fats than I remember @o@

Virtual Cafe Awards

Saint Clipper

Sometimes ライオンK —92
Reaction score
Awards
Are there any foods you remember that aren't around anymore?
Please discuss and pray for their return
Here are some I used to love as a kid

Wonder Ball - These were little chocolate spheres that were hollow, and they contain candy! I swear to god when I was really young, they had physical prizes that were inedible, but I know laws in the US regarding that kind of thing got changed around that time. I love these, and I actually think they might be around again? I've seen and bought and ate a similar product that had an animal toy inside a few years ago

Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars - I think these might not be as popular as the other two, but I liked them so much as a kid that I actually got sick of the idea of cheesecake as a whole after eating too many, and by the time I came around to the idea of trying them again they were just gone, forever

Altoids Mango Sours - These were so good! I don't know if they were supposed to be mints or not, but I sure ate them like candy. They're one of the most popular discontinued foods period, I think, so I hope someone here remembers them
I live in Tenerife, the Canary Islands of Spain, off the coast of Africa. Here some orange and cherry flavored yogurts were sold. One day they ceased to exist. They were really good.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Satom1

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

Wonder Ball - These were little chocolate spheres that were hollow, and they contain candy! I swear to god when I was really young, they had physical prizes that were inedible, but I know laws in the US regarding that kind of thing got changed around that time. I love these, and I actually think they might be around again? I've seen and bought and ate a similar product that had an animal toy inside a few years ago

Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars - I think these might not be as popular as the other two, but I liked them so much as a kid that I actually got sick of the idea of cheesecake as a whole after eating too many, and by the time I came around to the idea of trying them again they were just gone, forever

Altoids Mango Sours - These were so good! I don't know if they were supposed to be mints or not, but I sure ate them like candy. They're one of the most popular discontinued foods period, I think, so I hope someone here remembers them
I user tô

When i was a child, i used to eat a Spiderman or power puff girls donut's box. I can't find pics of the box, but it was delicious and I can't comprehend why it had disappeared from the markets.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hraelth

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I liked Jolt back in the day, but I think they're discontinued now. Definitely for the best.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I liked Jolt back in the day, but I think they're discontinued now. Definitely for the best.
They still make it but the last place they sold it was Dollar General for a couple years up until 2019. You could still order it off the internet though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jsnn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Back in the day in my country Chile there was a candy that was called "palitos de la selva" the translation is jungle's sticks, they have a vanilla and strawberry flavor, now they are only available in Argentina, they all came with a description of an animal, saying things like where does the species live or if they are herbivore and that kind of stuff
imagen_2021-07-21_010940.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Goddamn I miss those Philly Cheesecake bars. I complete forgot about them until now. I could eat a whole box of those at a single sitting.

Now I am hungry for cheesecake.

I can't seem to find a pickle for what I remember, but Betty Crocker made Oatmeal Caramel bar mix. It was a sad day when they stopped making it. Good news though is they released the recipe online.

Virtual Cafe Awards