Discontinued Foods Thread

eco

I've never had those mango sours before, but they look incredible. How did those even go under, I wonder. You can't go wrong with mango.

I remember at one time there were cinnamon bun lays potato chips, which sound very gross to me now but I remember liking them once upon a time.
Lays has a bunch of weird international and discontinued flavors that are all really weird and good so I don't blame you

no idea why the mango sours went under tbh they seemed hella popular

naa

Lays has a bunch of weird international and discontinued flavors that are all really weird and good so I don't blame you

no idea why the mango sours went under tbh they seemed hella popular
I used to love Lays standard potato chips as a kid but last time I tried them I didn't like them, I don't know what happened.

The worst discontinued foods are the foods that are discontinued by your brain refusing to let them taste good anymore:Cheetospup:

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
I used to love Lays standard potato chips as a kid but last time I tried them I didn't like them, I don't know what happened.

The worst discontinued foods are the foods that are discontinued by your brain refusing to let them taste good anymore:Cheetospup:
I feel the same way about the originals, they're too salty for me now, it kinda burns

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Tomato basil Lay's, they are fucking amazing and their my moms favorite too but its discontinued now :Smadge:

images (4).jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
I just remembered these Dibs ice cream bits, which were really yummy, but then suddenly disappeared.
I think they're still in America, though. Lucky.

Attachments

• dibs ice cream.jpeg
    dibs ice cream.jpeg
    957.6 KB · Views: 119
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I just remembered these Dibs ice cream bits, which were really yummy, but then suddenly disappeared.
I think they're still in America, though. Lucky.
Ya these are still here i saw them at the gas station last week! They're not available in your country?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
Ya these are still here i saw them at the gas station last week! They're not available in your country?
Mhmm! I wish they'd bring them back here, they were such a good treat, but I'm glad they're still around somewhere rather than gone forever.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I never knew if you were supposed to eat these cold or what but I sure did anyway; same with the pizza
Didn't have much choice but to eat them cold, since there was no microwave access at school.

Pizza one really is objectively the best, though.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Didn't have much choice but to eat them cold, since I there was no microwave access at school.

Pizza one really is objectively the best, though.
They taste better cold anyway, I have siblings so there are extra lunchables here and baked it before. And I can confirm that cold lunchable pizza is supreme :MACguy

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I know it's available in some parts of the world and randomly has a re-release in other parts for a little bit, but I really want a full return of Crystal Pepsi. It tastes like someone purified pepsi, like distilled essence of pepsi.

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
I know it's available in some parts of the world and randomly has a re-release in other parts for a little bit, but I really want a full return of Crystal Pepsi. It tastes like someone purified pepsi, like distilled essence of pepsi.
I've never had it before, and normally prefer other drinks, but that sounds frigging delicious. They have to bring that back someday. Please Pepsi.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
地元の店で見たのを覚えていませんが、ある時アメリカをツアーしていました。ある男が私のところにやって来て、乾いたヨーグルトの小さなボールのような小さなヨーグルトスナックが好きだったと私に言いました。彼はその日、いくつかを見つけるために店に行っていましたが、それはたまたま彼らが作られなくなった正確な日でした。試してみたかったのですが、彼の悲しみから美味しそうに聞こえました

これが彼が話していたことだったと思います

ヨーグルト.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
地元の店で見たのを覚えていませんが、ある時アメリカをツアーしていました。ある男が私のところにやって来て、乾いたヨーグルトの小さなボールのような小さなヨーグルトスナックが好きだったと私に言いました。彼はその日、いくつかを見つけるために店に行っていましたが、それはたまたま彼らが作られなくなった正確な日でした。試してみたかったのですが、彼の悲しみから美味しそうに聞こえました

これが彼が話していたことだったと思います

View attachment 3411
Yogos slapped so hard. Didn't they have like, tiny bite sized cookie versions too?... or am I thinking of something else?

For me, my all time favorite would have to be the sausage, egg and cheese scrambler toaster strudels. Apparently they still make them, but I haven't seen any in stores since like 2007. Many a black eye was given in my household when it came to my siblings and I fighting over the last one
1622395499927.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Do you think there's a difference between Coca-Cola BlāK and the recently launched Coca-Cola with Coffee?
Coffee coke is sooo good. Especially the vanilla and caramel ones. I never drink soda except for these things

Virtual Cafe Awards
I really miss the original Oreo o's cereal. Back in the day they had marshmallows in it. They brought it back a few years ago but without the marshmallows. Apparently it was never discontinued in South Korea and they still sell it with the marshmallows there. I may order it one of these days.
ee15aea9dca6c6f532d26a3f995d21be.jpg

I also really miss the dannon yoghurts with the weird mix-ins that changed colors
5ba267209c888dba0b8b456a

I miss the original dunkaroos, they brought them back but they are not the same.
There's likely a ton more that I miss but my brain can't think of them right now.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I haven't seen these things for years, they were my favorite flavour.

Attachments

• E4663F26-798D-453F-9B5B-9242FBB4C588.jpeg
    E4663F26-798D-453F-9B5B-9242FBB4C588.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 117
Virtual Cafe Awards