Discord friend group !!

Adrianne

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
yoooooo my friend told me he wanted a new friends group so we made a discord server
for anyone that s interested you re very welcome
we are french and young and trying to be creative sometimes :sunglasses:

Virtual Cafe Awards
No.
kingassripper.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
yoooooo my friend told me he wanted a new friends group so we made a discord server

Tu sais, c'est pas vraiment sur ce forum que tu vas trouver des amateurs de discord...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

Discord is Spyware and generally a bad influence at online interaction. It's practically Twitter with a desktop app at this point.
Can confirm. It is useful in some circumstances. I remember the early days of discord when it was just me and my friends and any randos we found. Discord is useful in smaller, more intimate groups but the second you get a mass server going it quickly degrades to twitter.

Adrianne

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Discord is Spyware and generally a bad influence at online interaction. It's practically Twitter with a desktop app at this point.
Can confirm. It is useful in some circumstances. I remember the early days of discord when it was just me and my friends and any randos we found. Discord is useful in smaller, more intimate groups but the second you get a mass server going it quickly degrades to twitter.
Woaaaaaw i didnt know omg uuuh idk what to say now omg, what could i use that would be better ?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ew, fr*nch people I'm calling Caesar now

By all means the moment you connect yourself to the net you're already exposing your computer to not only governments, ruskies, and everyone else. Stop scaring people for using applications they like.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I've never had a bad experience with discord. I'm on two servers with 2 circles of IRL friends where we just game or hang out and a few more public servers from games where it's easy to find a group for online play.
One server was created from randos I played a lot with and we've been online friends for 3 years now and even met up irl already.

I think it's equivalent of having a telephone. Yes, you will be spied on and if you give your number to indian scammers and drug addicts from the train station the calls you'll receive probably won't be pleasant but if you're sensible about it, it's just a practical tool.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I hate Discord. If anyone is the type that always asks for people's Discord and uses Discord everyday, I am going to automatically assume that you are objectively a horrible person.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I hate Discord. If anyone is the type that always asks for people's Discord and uses Discord everyday, I am going to automatically assume that you are objectively a horrible person.
Ok do that with me then.
We could talk it out though do you have Discord perchance?

Virtual Cafe Awards