DISCUSSION MOVED TO NEW THREAD | Agora Road Clan tags? (Online games we can all play together?)

ewy1

Writer of binary prose
Reaction score
Awards
I'm seeing a lot of bickering right now but you could be playing minecraft @ mc.ewy.one.
If it's desirable I could set up a login system as well, so you could play on the server without having a "real" minecraft account. I won't be playing as much as I'd like - I'm still stuck playing the new FFXIV expansion - but I've got a head start anyway, so I won't be too bothered by that.

Virtual Cafe Awards
How long will this last? I've thrown my vote in.
I'm allowing the Vote to go on till 7PM PST. If the two top options are tied there will be a runoff tomorrow. So do get others you know in Agora to vote as well.
I'm seeing a lot of bickering right now but you could be playing minecraft @ mc.ewy.one.
If it's desirable I could set up a login system as well, so you could play on the server without having a "real" minecraft account. I won't be playing as much as I'd like - I'm still stuck playing the new FFXIV expansion - but I've got a head start anyway, so I won't be too bothered by that.
Oh, we weren't bickering lol
Mostly ragging on each other a bit here and there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
we should at least add eachother on steam first, heres my code

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
this is a great idea and id want to participate in basically anything, also i have another suggestion for those of you who dont like buying/downloading games

venge.io

has clans, is a shooter, with chat/friends and pretty easy to navigate. also it gets updated often which is nice. plus its not as hard to navigate as krunker.io, which i guess would work, idk i dont have much experience playing that

View attachment 12405
I MADE THE CLAN
IF U ARE INTERESTED, GO TO venge.io (yeah thats the web link) and make an acc, play and figure it out, then join the clan AGORA ROAD, you can search it in the account tab under the subtitle CLANS

pls join i know it sucks but we are agora and we will top

idfk if u trash at game i just like active chat ppl/players

JOIN THE CLAN
we can all chat/be friends idfk

war shall insue (wtf_)

Virtual Cafe Awards
I MADE THE CLAN
IF U ARE INTERESTED, GO TO venge.io (yeah thats the web link) and make an acc, play and figure it out, then join the clan AGORA ROAD, you can search it in the account tab under the subtitle CLANS

pls join i know it sucks but we are agora and we will top

idfk if u trash at game i just like active chat ppl/players

JOIN THE CLAN
we can all chat/be friends idfk

war shall insue (wtf_)

We've moved onto this thread.

I'm going to be locking up thread here if that's an option.

Virtual Cafe Awards