DISCUSSION MOVED TO NEW THREAD | Agora Road Clan tags? (Online games we can all play together?)

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
so what game are we gonna play?

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
so what game are we gonna play?
All of them nerd
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
I say halo at first since it's

free to play
for those with less than ideal setups, if you crank everything down, plus get into the files if your up to it, this will run on potatoes, its also less than 20 gb after removing the hq rez pac and only installing the MP..

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Any fellow league addicts?
if you can give me pointers and not be a dick as I'm getting used to it as I'm formerly accustomed to ill re download that cesspool lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
if you can give me pointers and not be a dick as I'm getting used to it as I'm formerly accustomed to ill re download that cesspool lol
hahaha fair enough. that toxic ass community is what forge my iron hard resolve of "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" that is so lacking everywhere on the internet.

anyone here who plays feel free to add me: RobotWolfSquid

Virtual Cafe Awards
While as we vote, I was in the middle of creating the steam group when I come across this. Is this required and do we have to wait after the voting is done or no? This is for people who have made steam groups in the past.

1640293600035.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
While as we vote, I was in the middle of creating the steam group when I come across this. Is this required and do we have to wait after the voting is done or no? This is for people who have made steam groups in the past.

View attachment 12553
I've only dealt with it once, but it might be better to wait until tag votes finish.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Any fellow league addicts?
Eh no, I am not touching that game with a ten-feet pole. That includes any Blizzard games for that matter. Fuck those guys and Overwatch, me and my homies would rather play Team Fortress Classic and Team Fortress 2.

I would say that the Minecraft server that @ewy1 is providing could be the first game we can play after the steam group goes up once the clan tag with the most votes win. That or we play TF2 on someone's server here to be the first game given that TF2 is free to play to begin with.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
I like [Agora] a lot more than the exotic looking one.
The bracket one reminds me of the [AS] logo.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I like [Agora] a lot more than the exotic looking one.
The bracket one reminds me of the [AS] logo.
I like the exotic one more because its not boring.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
The poll is officially up, I am updating OP and Title for everyone to know

VOTE FOR CLAN TAG YOU LIKE!

How long will this last? I've thrown my vote in.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Eh no, I am not touching that game with a ten-feet pole. That includes any Blizzard games for that matter. Fuck those guys and Overwatch, me and my homies would rather play Team Fortress Classic and Team Fortress 2.

I would say that the Minecraft server that @ewy1 is providing could be the first game we can play after the steam group goes up once the clan tag with the most votes win. That or we play TF2 on someone's server here to be the first game given that TF2 is free to play to begin with.
i will play the fuck outta some minecraft.

Virtual Cafe Awards