DISCUSSION MOVED TO NEW THREAD | Agora Road Clan tags? (Online games we can all play together?)

We have moved to this thread here. Please discuss there.​

Voting has concluded, [Agora] wins by one vote!​

1640316153168.png

[Agora] will be the official clan tag starting now as of December 23rd, 2021

Original Unedited Post

Just a thought, given that everyone here plays vydia, especially those with online multiplayers, maybe we could form a clan/group on steam or so we can get together and play some game?
I have a few games in mind where we can play together and if were to make a clan tag for Agora Roads what would the clan tags be?

Here are the few games we can TRY to play together.

• Team Fortress Classic (about $5 bucks on steam)
  • Team Fortress 2, community servers only.
  • Blockland (about $10 bucks)
  • Minecraft (requires a server for us to play on
  • No Man's Sky (I'm willing to put a monthly subscription on my PSN account if we're able to play this game)
  • Terraria
  • Age of Empires 2
  • Civilization IV
  • Civilization V
  • Rome Total War
  • Sven Co-Op
  • AmogusNO
  • Gmod

That's all the games I have in mind. If you guys have any suggestions, put them on here and we should discuss on scheduling when we can play together and such.
Also, for games that requires a server such as TF2, TFC, and Minecraft. We'll need to discuss on that too unless you rather bug @IlluminatiPirate to purchase an additional server for either of these games.

I'd prefer vanilla minecraft if you ask me. No mods!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
No old school Runescape option!? I mean, that's okay I'm not looking to get back into that grindfest of a game anyway (or any MMO for that matter). I just thought there were more people here who had played OG Runescape back in the day.

Virtual Cafe Awards

OrientalGrill

Internet Trainhopper. Seeker of homes.
Reaction score
Awards
Blockland? Hot damn, that is a game I haven't seen in quite a while. I wonder how it is doing nowadays. Oh yeah, for those with patience, I highly suggest Toribash. Its a gem that has slipped under the radar in recent years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Games like For the King are good for cross world gaming. You don't need good ping to play together.

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Or we could steal and host a private classic wow server and mod the shit out of it to be imperialists vs tribalists. mms.wav would obviously be the leader of the imperialists. I've always wanted to steal classic wow's engine and recreate the game with new art and then add new bosses along the way. Would be fuckin dope.

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Just a thought, given that everyone here plays vydia, especially those with online multiplayers, maybe we could form a clan/group on steam or so we can get together and play some game?
I have a few games in mind where we can play together and if were to make a clan tag for Agora Roads what would the clan tags be?

Here are the few games we can TRY to play together.

• Team Fortress Classic (about $5 bucks on steam)
  • Team Fortress 2, community servers only.
  • Blockland (about $10 bucks)
  • Minecraft (requires a server for us to play on
  • No Man's Sky (I'm willing to put a monthly subscription on my PSN account if we're able to play this game)
  • Terraria
  • Age of Empires 2
  • Civilization IV
  • Civilization V
  • Rome Total War
  • Sven Co-Op
  • Amogus NO
  • Gmod

That's all the games I have in mind. If you guys have any suggestions, put them on here and we should discuss on scheduling when we can play together and such.
Also, for games that requires a server such as TF2, TFC, and Minecraft. We'll need to discuss on that too unless you rather bug @IlluminatiPirate to purchase an additional server for either of these games.

I'd prefer vanilla minecraft if you ask me. No mods!
For blockland it will def be [agora]Name[roads] ,not sure how badspot will feel when there is a slight influx of people buying his game

Virtual Cafe Awards

ewy1

Writer of binary prose
Reaction score
Awards
Since I already run a private Minecraft server, I figured it couldn't hurt to share it with everyone here. So far, I am the only person that has ever played on it. It is hosted offshore near the Netherlands (western Europe) and you can reach it at ewy.one! Although I am a new member, I am excited to become active and get to know everyone better.

Also, on the same website I host my blog, to which I will make a new post later today, but I'm still completely undecided what about.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Blockland? Hot damn, that is a game I haven't seen in quite a while. I wonder how it is doing nowadays. Oh yeah, for those with patience, I highly suggest Toribash. Its a gem that has slipped under the radar in recent years.
Blockland's inactive as usual but the modding community is still alive that's for sure. Same with the Blockland Forums although I have thread for that here if you wanna check it out. PS: Me and @Jared are currently one of the two people here who do play Blockland on occasions.

For blockland it will def be [agora]Name[roads] ,not sure how badspot will feel when there is a slight influx of people buying his game
The character limit for tags in Blockland is unfortunately 4 so I was only able to type this in for clan tags

unknown.png

Also, I'm pretty sure Badspot doesn't really care if there's sudden influx of people buying his game. Only time he cares if one of those purchases were mostly from someone who's actively evading their bans on the BLF.

Speaking of Clan tags, I'm guessing for steam and games like TFC and TF2 we could have our tags set to [AGORA] Maybe? if anyone has a suggestion what clan tags for that could be. Post 'em!

Since I already run a private Minecraft server, I figured it couldn't hurt to share it with everyone here. So far, I am the only person that has ever played on it. It is hosted offshore near the Netherlands (western Europe) and you can reach it at ewy.one! Although I am a new member, I am excited to become active and get to know everyone better.

Also, on the same website I host my blog, to which I will make a new post later today, but I'm still completely undecided what about.

Does the server use plugins and is it vanilla or modded? While it's nice you'd be sharing your server with us, I'm expecting some connectivity issues since a good chunk of us here are from North America but I hope that doesn't become an apparent one and welcome to forums by the way! Enjoy your stay.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ewy1

Writer of binary prose
Reaction score
Awards
Does the server use plugins and is it vanilla or modded? While it's nice you'd be sharing your server with us, I'm expecting some connectivity issues since a good chunk of us here are from North America but I hope that doesn't become an apparent one and welcome to forums by the way! Enjoy your stay.
It's plain minecraft, but the server is running death chests and single player sleep plugins. Personally, I'd like to keep both plugins and admin/creative building to a minimum. It just feels more authentic this way.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's plain minecraft, but the server is running death chests and single player sleep plugins. Personally, I'd like to keep both plugins and admin/creative building to a minimum. It just feels more authentic this way.
Gotcha, well whenever you feel like it, you can put the IP here so I can put it up on OP.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
this is a great idea and id want to participate in basically anything, also i have another suggestion for those of you who dont like buying/downloading games

venge.io

has clans, is a shooter, with chat/friends and pretty easy to navigate. also it gets updated often which is nice. plus its not as hard to navigate as krunker.io, which i guess would work, idk i dont have much experience playing that

1640110477389.png

Virtual Cafe Awards