Do people actually use this forum as a vaporwave forum?

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Through the time I have been here and lurking everywhere I can, I've never went to a vaporwave-related thread. Maybe once or twice, but this forum is filled with, non-vaporwave related stuff. I don't really mind though, because I am not into vaporwave as of today. Occasionelly I do go to the Agora Road radio, because the music there is lovely. But next to that, I do nothing vaporwave related.
Did you guys call it a vaporwave forum on purpose so the glowies can't take down this forum because they think it's just ''another vaporwave'' forum or a mongolian basketweaving forum. In other words, if you guys did, it is very smart. I love lurking on here though, even if it's not what I was promised (vaporwave), but that's originally not why I've come here anyways. It was always the paranormal board for me.

All-in-all, my question to you guys is:

Do you guys use this forum to actually look at vaporwave/discuss vaporwave?
DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp DKcHaMp

Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
depends on what threads you decide to look at. if you go into "forum categories" on the home page, you can see the topics discussed arent always vaporwave related, but every so often a new vaporwave thread pops up or somebody adds onto an older one. one of the reasons that i personally consider this to be a "vaporwave" forum is also the overall design of the website, which plays into the 90's vaporwave aesthetic with all of the awards and the layout itself. however, like i mentioned earlier, it is kind of hard to describe it with any one word since such a wide array of topics are discussed here. the way i see it, agora road is whatever you want it to be. vaporwave forum, schizo ramblings, or even cat photos.

(to answer your second question, yes. vaporwave is popular on this forum and most people are willing to talk about it, providing there is a certain post/thread made about it.) hope this helped :D

see also: What is Agora Road's Culture?

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's probably also due to a lot of people hearing about the forum due to conspiracies. I found this place because of a YouTube video talking about the dead internet that referenced the thread on it here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
ok ill cut you a deal, 1 vaporwave thread for 7 skitzo starwatching threads
Odd of you to assume any thread on this site is not a skitzo thread, Jack..... :schitztroll:
depends on what threads you decide to look at. if you go into "forum categories" on the home page, you can see the topics discussed arent always vaporwave related, but every so often a new vaporwave thread pops up or somebody adds onto an older one. one of the reasons that i personally consider this to be a "vaporwave" forum is also the overall design of the website, which plays into the 90's vaporwave aesthetic with all of the awards and the layout itself. however, like i mentioned earlier, it is kind of hard to describe it with any one word since such a wide array of topics are discussed here. the way i see it, agora road is whatever you want it to be. vaporwave forum, schizo ramblings, or even cat photos.

(to answer your second question, yes. vaporwave is popular on this forum and most people are willing to talk about it, providing there is a certain post/thread made about it.) hope this helped :D

see also: What is Agora Road's Culture?
You are right though, the whole reason why people would call this site vaporwave, is not of what we discuss, but the general layout of the entire site. I do read alot of the threads, may that be shizo threads, cat photos, war-pictures, interesting websites, all in all this is a great forum, but in my whole memory I've just never clicked on a vaporwave thread and wondered if others are the same, or not!

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
If this was strictly a vaporwave forum, I probably wouldn't be here. I like vaporwave but it's not something I'd say I'm passionate about. I enjoy the community and am interested in a lot of the topics that pop up here. Things that I can't really express to normie friends in real life.

Virtual Cafe Awards

estella

Brave Traveler of the Pixel Sea
Reaction score
Awards
The medium is the message. I lurk here occasionally because its organic and not gamified to addict me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MrFiredragon613

Weary Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its advertised as a vaporwave forum, but i think the real reason people are on here is because of how free it is. I've literally never seen any other place on the internet this free from censorship. Sure it attracts some real weirdos, but at least its not force fed algorithmically monitored garbage like on any other social media platform. Its real.

Virtual Cafe Awards