Do you think we will experience WW3 / a possible atomic war in the near Future? (Next 6 Months)

Do you think we will experience WW3 / a possible atomic war in the near Future? (Next 6 Months)

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Hard subject, I know

Virtual Cafe Awards

Dinosauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
pfft shit maybe who cares lol we get nuked oh well

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
WW1&2 existed because the European colonies were pulled into the Euro slapfights. China, India and everyone south of Mexico don't really care which Euro royalty failed to pull out of some other royal ass. Even straight up nuclear warfare will ignore South America, the only economically useful things to come from there are cocaine and cam girls.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I don't think a WWIII Scenario will ever happen in our lifetime. Sure, we have some flash points but that all comes down to geopolitics but overall, I don't think a World War III will happen and no, even if it were the case, it'll likely be conventional and not nuclear as some doomers would think.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Long story short: a truly catastrophic global war is NOT profitable or favorable to the rich fuckers that own this planet. Ergo, such a thing would never be allowed to happen.

So barring a total unrelated social upheaval in that timespan, I'd give a hard no.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Hard subject, I know
People have been trying to predict this for the last 80 years.
The Cuban Missile Crisis was the closest we got. Sure, modern warfare is heating things up nowadays but it's not quite as bad it was in the 50s and 60s

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Long story short: a truly catastrophic global war is NOT profitable or favorable to the rich fuckers that own this planet. Ergo, such a thing would never be allowed to happen.

So barring a total unrelated social upheaval in that timespan, I'd give a hard no.

This. But honestly the global lockdowns everywhere were also bad and terrible for the economy and somehow rich fuckers became even richer. What if a world war somehow gets them more money than a world peace?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I think a major global conflict is possible. WW3? Yeah, maybe.

tbh, I'm not sure nukes exist, though. They're most likely war-time propaganda. I read a fairly convincing and thorough article about the "nuke hoax" awhile back. Need to see if I can dig it up again. But... let's just say that this would hardly be the first aspect of WWII that is either exaggerated or a complete hoax.

EDIT: inb4 "NOT EVERYTHING IS A PSYOP, SCHIZO!"

Psyops are old, friends. Very old indeed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ardea

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Precisely. What's going on in Ukraine is a resource war and both sides are happy to throw peasants at each other, but I don't see it escalating to a nuclear conflict. They simply will not allow it. From their perspective, the threat of nuclear war is enough to keep most people lapping up their propaganda and behaving in the way they wish.

The Ukraine conflict caused the coronavirus hysteria to practically disappear overnight. I would not be surprised if the situation in Ukraine winds down just as suddenly, although it's harder to predict.

Things do have the potential to accelerate, but again it seems unlikely. Power over western nations is far too consolidated for anything major to happen. The WEF is largely in control and it shows.

Virtual Cafe Awards