What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Does anyone know of any label (that isn't Power Lunch) that makes cassette releases?

AnanaSUPREME

La Senda Piña
Reaction score
Awards
Website
ananasupreme.bandcamp.com
I wanna get back in the game but I wanna know what's changed in terms of distribution. I have already had a one sided partnership with Power Lunch and tbh it really left me sour.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
はい、幾何学的な子守唄は良い選択です。彼らのテープには常にプロのデザインと楽しいエクストラが付いています。重量に見合う蒸気波ラベルはカセットで曲をリリースします

Virtual Cafe Awards

zweiton

hermit
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zweitonmusic.bandcamp.com
はい、幾何学的な子守唄は良い選択です。彼らのテープには常にプロのデザインと楽しいエクストラが付いています。重量に見合う蒸気波ラベルはカセットで曲をリリースします
Agreed! One of the tapes I bought had some really neat coasters that came with it. They have a submission email on their bandcamp, so anybody can send stuff in.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
もちろん、他にも優れた出版社や集団があります。テープへの録音は比較的安価で、低価格でも販売できます。あなたはおそらく簡単なグーグル検索でたくさんの独立したグループを見つけることができます

パワーランチの関係はどのようにあなたを酸っぱくしましたか?

Virtual Cafe Awards