What's new

Donald Trump is the fall guy for the introduction of fascism

K0WLOON

Traveler
Awards
real people behind it are business leaders and crypt-fascissts who have infiltrated many corners of society in secret. Many overt white nationalism have slowly come to the fore because DT and once it's become normal, things will become overtly fascist.

Virtual Cafe Awards

corporateclone11

Might I compare thee to an artificial rose?
This is largely true, although I'd argue he made some contributions himself. My fear is that the "moderate" and liberal media will completely disregard that it was their own actions and rhetoric that allowed for him to come to power and the material conditions for an American fascism to be set

D

Deleted member 795

I think the previously-unwitting parts of the media know now what their role was; this is one of the big reasons why the tone of news coverage began shifting back towards a general degree of responsibility toward the end of last year. The impeachment process really brought home what they'd had a hand in creating, and that's the period I started seeing changes in the tone of coverage/reporting. As for the parts that DID know what their role was...well, Fox News is gradually turning into the proverbial sinking ship, given that they've either lost control of...or lost ENTIRELY...many of their on-air people, with Chris Wallace being a good example of this at present. So these people don't want to live with their role in making this happen, either! And the Covid fiasco really put the last nails in the Trump admin's coffin, as everyone got to see The Donald's bad craziness in real time...thanks to the media trying to FINALLY do their job.

My concern for 2021 isn't so much the media's antics...rather, that concern is more directed at Trumpy's fellow-traveller crowd who, WHEN he gets his ass handed to him in November, may well start doing a lot of really scary things. It's also not helpful that Dumpf's in-house "paranoia engine", namely QAnon, hasn't been shut down yet, as that could turn into a very ugly signal source for those types after the election. We've already seen how some of those lunatics have been neck-deep in domestic terrorist actions, such as the El Paso shootings; these are the ones you REALLY need to keep an eye on, as they work just like a cellularly-structured terrorist organization, taking cryptic one-way "messages" (real and/or imagined!) from some remote source and then gearing up for maximum havoc. After all, there are very real reasons why the FBI...and note, that's TRUMP'S FBI...designated QAnon and various linked groups as domestic terrorist organizations and a threat to national security. These are the people everyone needs to worry about, not the talking heads on CNN et al.

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Darohan:
    A traditional swords one, tho
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I saw a video of the japanese perspective of his time there leading up to that forest incident everyone has heard about but turns out he made a whole bunch of videos just messing with random people and the whole time I was thinking "if he pulled that shit here someone would put him in the hospital". Screwing with vehicles for example like when he was jumping on them and in front of them there we take that extremely seriously its like messing with someones livelihood.
    Link
  • Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    hihi
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    how goes it?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i slept 11 hours, i feel bad
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Did you feel bad before sleeping those 11 hrs?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    no
    Link
  • llillilll:
    I don't even know why i just didn't woke up
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Hopefully it will wear off soon then. Drinking a decent amount of water helps in my case at least remember you havent had any for 11hr
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Idk it happens sometimes. The mind not wanting to go back to reality maybe lol
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i don't remember any dream
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i am just tired
    +1
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    It will get better.
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Has this been a tiring time for you recently?
    Link
  • Link
  • llillilll:
    it was a tiring yesterday soo i think this is normal
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I hope today is less tiring then :)
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    We all deserve a good rest, life can be quite rough sometimes.
    +4
    Link
  • llillilll:
    reading something positive from cognac feels weird
    +2
    Link
  • naa:
    cognac support system
    +2
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I need sleep but it is currently unobtainium