Awards
alcahest_header.jpg

Alcahest! ft. soundtrack by the legendary Jun Ishikawa

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
かつて、エレクトロニック・アーツの社員である海外からの友人が訪れました。この時点で、彼らは白い評議会と呼ばれるリングストーリーの主についてのビデオゲームに取り組んでいました。彼は、どうやら凶暴なドラゴン、スモッグが、ある時点でゲームに参加することになっていたと私に言った。私はその話についてあまり知らなかったので、彼は私のためにこれをスケッチしました。彼の絵はあまり良くなく、彼はただのプログラマーでしたが、ゲームがリリースされていれば、そのバージョンのスモッグはかなりクールだったかもしれないと私はまだ感じています。

スマウグドラゴン.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

The ones in Zelda Breath of the Wild...omg

I remember going into that game, mostly blind. and I just saw this neon green thing in the night sky in the distance...."wtf is that". I get closer and see what it is and I'm just like "dude, no fucking way, that is a legit dragon...in this game. what"

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
The ones in Zelda Breath of the Wild...omg

I remember going into that game, mostly blind. and I just saw this neon green thing in the night sky in the distance...."wtf is that". I get closer and see what it is and I'm just like "dude, no fucking way, that is a legit dragon...in this game. what"
oooh good one! also the dragon music omg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Darkeater Midir from Dark Souls III: The Ringed City might just be "the one" for me, by which I mean the one boss I just can't seem to beat. On the other hand, he has a great design and absolutely sick attacks. You know that thing in Shin Godzilla where he breathes fire, but then that fire slowly condenses into a laser? He does that. And it's awesome.

midir.png

View: https://youtu.be/pbCeMscAQHk?t=71

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kreislauf

Pepsi inspector
Reaction score
Awards
The double headed duck dragon thing from Hotline Miami 2. lmao idk. I am not sure if it's a bizzare monster or a weird dragon tho.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What game is this?
Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares

Virtual Cafe Awards