Dylan and Eric Defecation Post

• Thread starter SEVEN
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2627 times.

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
Changed the Original title
just remembering the good ol' days with these two handsome young lads. truly icons of their era with great taste in music and a wicked fashion sense.

sure you can argue that they were never as good once they hit the mainstream, but honestly who is? its a shame the duo didnt manage to stay together.

Attachments

• 190350B8-9FD8-4C45-8B06-0209B03F25E8.jpeg
    190350B8-9FD8-4C45-8B06-0209B03F25E8.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 239

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Y'know, they were a pretty gifted duo. They could have really achieved a lot more if they hadn't dove in deeper than they could swim. They took on a lot of responsibility, a lot more than a lot of people would, and I respect the grind it takes to set your mind and just accomplish your goals. You gotta always have a backup plan, though, and they wore themselves down too fast with too much work they had no experience in. Even the greatest genius has to pace themself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
Even as a joke, posting a sick photoshop like this is just wrong. Why the fuck do degenerates like you get pleasure from shit like this?
im pretty sure its real and i also think its funny either way

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
im pretty sure its real and i also think its funny either way
Nah, that whole story was a false flag to let the government continue to steal our rights and let the elites indoctrinate kids into their pseudo-scientific devil-sex cult so that when the times comes for them to shoot up on children blood, they're so brainwashed they willing run into the needle. If people had opened their eyes to this psyop we wouldn't be living in the jew-shill-topia that has us bending over to gps microchips just so we can buy some bread.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Arcade101

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
arcade101.neocities.org
Even as a joke, posting a sick photoshop like this is just wrong. Why the fuck do degenerates like you get pleasure from shit like this?
such a shame but at least they ended their careers on a high note rather than going on and on becoming shadows or a parody of their former selves like so many other talents
The attached photo is now gone. I must know what it was. Please tell me monkahhm

Virtual Cafe Awards
Ironically seconds before seeing this thread I was just in the "Zine" sub forum and was thinking about this Dylan and Eric zine I had a few years ago. It had a recipe for Dr. Pepper brownies that I still kinda want to make lol
Broiling for columbine zine

Virtual Cafe Awards

aster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i dont like guns myself and i dont live in the USA but recently i was searching the subjet, i found this :https://sites.google.com/site/trutherswitzerland/school-terror/columbine-massacre-1999
What calls my atention the most is that this kids where not bullied, the where kind of marginal or outcast at most

The Columbine High School Massacre (April 20, 1999, Denver, Colorado, 15 dead, 24 wounded)

1. Why did numerous ear-witnesses say at least one attacker was firing a fully-automatic weapon?

2. Why did police concentrate on setting up a perimeter at the same time dispatch(via phone) is hearing the sound of gunshots within the school?

3. Why did it take police so long to enter the school, and why did it take almost three hours for them to reach the library, the area where the shooters were last seen?

Who gave the orders not to go in?

4. Why did over 100 eye- and ear- witnesses dispute the official theory of only two shooters?

Why did over 40 of those witnesses identify other participants BY NAME?

5. If the two shooters committed suicide shortly after noon, as police claim, how come at least 35 witnesses saw or heard suspects/gunshots/explosions after that time?

6. Why are there conflicting eyewitness accounts on the place and manner in which at least four of the dead victims were killed?

7. Were victims being moved around?

8. Was the crime scene being rearranged?

9. If left-handed Klebold shot himself in the left temple, why was his suicide weapon found clutched in his right hand?

10. How did students manage to keep seriously wounded teacher Dave Sanders alive for more than three hours while awaiting rescue, yet he was dead within 20 minutes of the police taking control of him? His corpse was later found with his shirt off. Is that first-aid? Or a sure-fire way of sending someone into shock?

11. What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?

12. Why would Harris and Klebold plan for a suicide mission and at the same time make normal plans for a post 4-20 future? Like seeking help on an English class essay from a teacher a few days before the attack, like making a date to see a movie the day after, like putting in a work schedule for the next week, like going to an out-of-town college with your dad to pick out a dorm room, like making plans to visit your old friends in New York.

13. Where is the gun shot residue(GSR) test evidence for Harris and Klebold and the other suspects?

14. Why was fingerprint evidence for Harris and Klebold not found on all but two of the hundreds of obects gathered at the scene?

15. Whose fingerprints, if any, were found on the weapons seizedWhy does the official story claim, without a shred of evidence, that it was Harris and Klebold that set the South Wadsworth diversionary bomb (an incendiary device that exploded a couple of miles away from the school at the same time the shooting started)?

16. Why did authorities claim the two shotguns seized had no serial numbers when later documents clearly show they did have serial numbers? Why did they not try to find out who sold Harris and Klebold the Hi-Point 9mm rifle and the pump-action shotgun that were used in the shooting?

17. Were the school administrators warned, as rumored?

18. Who was Principle Frank DeAngelis looking for, as reported by one student who saw him running up and down the interior cafeteria stairs right before the shooting broke out?

19. Why did a science teacher tell his students that they had been expecting a fire drill? Was a bomb found in a trash can on 4-19, as one source indicated?

20. Were bomb threats phoned into the school on the morning of 4-20, as two others claimed?

21. Why didn't the Final Report conclude that shooters entered Science rooms 1 and 8, when numerous shell casings were taken from these areas?

22. Why didn't the Final Report mention the brief exit of a shooter on the east side, according to many eyewitnesses?

23. If the person seen on the roof of the school was a repairman, as police claim, why do witnesses say he was holding a weapon? Were shell casings found there, as some said?

24. Who scheduled 'crisis training' drills at Columbine High Schol(CHS) in the weeks before and what was the exact nature of this training?

25. What was a Denver police officer and a JeffCo sheriff doing at CHS that morning before the shooting started?

26. What does reputed video evidence from the library and admin office areas show?

27. Why does local media refuse to release on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the incident?

28. What happened to all the evidence taken from the computers of the trenchcoat mafia gang?

29. Where are dozens of missing interviews of students, especially those in the science hall?

30. Why are there still thousands of pages of investgatory materials that have never been made public, including hundreds of reports of non-Columbine witnesses and tipsters?

31. Why has the school district's own report on the shooting, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the trenchcoat mafia associates, not been made public?

32. Did investigators even try to interview Harris' psychologist, the man perhaps best positioned to know his mental state at the time?

33. Why did investigators show a remarkable lack of curiousity about connections with numerous similar school violence-related incidents occuring around the same time in the metro-Denver area and around the country?

34. Why did LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff's Office personnel travel to the scene afterwards?

35. What was the subject of a 10-minute phone call made by the NYPD to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on 4-20?

36. Who invited the FBI and the ATF to the scene?

37. Why was the US Attorney's Office (federal) consulted on 'prosecutive decisions' for this local crime?

38. Why was all but one of the seven 'investigatory' teams headed or co-headed by an FBI man? (the one exception was a team headed by a CBI(Colorado Bureau of Investigation) man, who was himself 'ex'-FBI) Was the entire crime scene 'federalized' soon after the shooting started, under powers granted by the 'Anti-terrorism Act' ("for the protection of the people and the state") signed by President Clinton exactly three years before- on April 20, 1996?

39. Why did FBI special agent Dwayne Fusilier not recuse himself from the investigation, as his son helped make a Columbine school video two years before that eerily mimicked the shooting?

40. What were two high-ranking military figures (a colonel and a general) in cami uniforms doing at the scene?

41. Why was a memorial service at a public park afterwards ringed by military trucks?

42. Who authorized a flyover by military jets and why?

43. Why did the Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) hold a four-day disaster training course 18 months before, "designed specially to adress the needs of Jefferson County," for future Sheriff John Stone and other county representatives?

44. Is it just coincidence that the episode of CBS' television show "The Promised Land" that was scheduled to air that week featured a kid firing a gun in front of a Denver high school?

45. Or that the plot of the WB's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" for that week was a student gunman and a plot to kill every one at school?

46. Or that MTV aired a Justice Department-produced program called "Warning Signs" about violence and its effect on young people on 4-22-99 (date was scheduled before Columbine)?

47.Or that, before 4-20-99, the History Channel had scheduled to show a program called "Slaughter at Schools" (hosted by Mike Wallace) for May 10?

48. When ABC's "20/20" news program decided to do a show about a disturbing new educational phenomenom called 'Death Education,' back in the early '90s, why did they choose Columbine High as the featured school? (Prison Planet, 2009).

Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
just remembering the good ol' days with these two handsome young lads. truly icons of their era with great taste in music and a wicked fashion sense.

sure you can argue that they were never as good once they hit the mainstream, but honestly who is? its a shame the duo didnt manage to stay together.
dylan and eric were virgin cucks. they can rot in hell.

Virtual Cafe Awards
What calls my atention the most is that this kids where not bullied
I'm so sick and tired of this meme that Dylan and Eric weren't bullied. They were, here is proof:

View: https://youtu.be/-ppeOmssB7M

This video, and other videos like it literally get buried by Youtube's algorithim. The narrative prefers to ignore the fact that they were bullied because that would complicate the situation. They rather paint them as two lone psychos that decided to commit an atrocity for no reason. Well they did have a reason! That's not to say their actions are in anyway justified, but to deny that they had a reason is ridiculous. They were bullied and out-casted by the entire school, so to perhaps not total surprise they sought revenge. What they did was an act of evil, but it was an act of evil with reason behind it.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Once i went to college with a trench coat and since then my friends call me School Shooter.
And that is the real tragedy here, they ruined black trench coats for everyone.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I don't like where this is going
OP were followers of nagobud. Good riddance that their gone. Psychopaths love other Psychopaths

Virtual Cafe Awards