gas stove cook
Reaction score
Awards
Website
freckleskies.net
Virtual Cafe Awards
american_morals.jpg
x1080.jpg

One of the shops Turkish government opened after fighting with marketchains. They are bleeding money to give the illusion that economy isn't in ruins

Untitled.jpg

From that famous Bush meeting, a victory announcement 20 years before they lost.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
CORONA VIRUS (CROWN VIRUS) VACCINATION FOR FREE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I SURE LOVE THE TEMPORARY GOD OF DIABETES WARPING MY MIND TEMPORARILY WHILE I INJECT SEVERAL MATERIALS THAT I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORIGIN AND PURPOSE OF THESE MATERIALS WHILE I TRUST MY DOCTOR (I DONT KNOW THAT MOST IF NOT ALL DOCTORS ONLY DO THEIR JOB FOR MONEY AND WILL KEEP YOU DRUGGED FOREVER AND NOT ACTUALLY CURE YOUR ILLNESSES IF THEY CAN EARN MONEY)
vaxnfries.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aral

Naval enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aralsheart.ichi.city
CORONA VIRUS (CROWN VIRUS) VACCINATION FOR FREE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I SURE LOVE THE TEMPORARY GOD OF DIABETES WARPING MY MIND TEMPORARILY WHILE I INJECT SEVERAL MATERIALS THAT I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORIGIN AND PURPOSE OF THESE MATERIALS WHILE I TRUST MY DOCTOR (I DONT KNOW THAT MOST IF NOT ALL DOCTORS ONLY DO THEIR JOB FOR MONEY AND WILL KEEP YOU DRUGGED FOREVER AND NOT ACTUALLY CURE YOUR ILLNESSES IF THEY CAN EARN MONEY)View attachment 74967
Holy mother of God.
The idea of bribing people with food to get the vax is not just incredibly degrading and insulting (it's what you do with animals, not with humans, for crying out loud), but... it's even more fucking terrifying that SOME PEOPLE DID IT TO GET FRIES.
Like those people aren't fucking human anymore at this point. They're well-trained little dogs waiting for a treat.

I'm horrified.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
CORONA VIRUS (CROWN VIRUS) VACCINATION FOR FREE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I LOVE FRIES I SURE LOVE THE TEMPORARY GOD OF DIABETES WARPING MY MIND TEMPORARILY WHILE I INJECT SEVERAL MATERIALS THAT I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORIGIN AND PURPOSE OF THESE MATERIALS WHILE I TRUST MY DOCTOR (I DONT KNOW THAT MOST IF NOT ALL DOCTORS ONLY DO THEIR JOB FOR MONEY AND WILL KEEP YOU DRUGGED FOREVER AND NOT ACTUALLY CURE YOUR ILLNESSES IF THEY CAN EARN MONEY)View attachment 74967
Holy mother of God.
The idea of bribing people with food to get the vax is not just incredibly degrading and insulting (it's what you do with animals, not with humans, for crying out loud), but... it's even more fucking terrifying that SOME PEOPLE DID IT TO GET FRIES.
Like those people aren't fucking human anymore at this point. They're well-trained little dogs waiting for a treat.

I'm horrified.

If I had to guess this is a marketing stunt from Shake Shack (and probably some good ol' NYC corruption). And honestly, this being an advertisement for Shake Shack served up by CBS and NYC's gov in the context of a pandemic makes it more dystopian. "Get vaccinated! This message brought to you by our sponsor, Shake Shack!"