Elden Ring

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Me watching my mimic summon walk directly into the valiant gargoyle's poison cloud for the thirty seventh time
9A040478-89E1-4479-A012-78DB472B2EB3.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Man the level pacing is wierd sometimes. Radahn dropped 70k runes, then I continued a little in the Caelid region and beat 3 more bosses, all of them dropped ~90k runes. But when you beat Radahn, a new area opens up which I then progressed in and there I suddenly one shotted all the enemies and the bosses there dropped only about 20-30k runes even though the area was inaccessible before Radahn.

Anyway, I'm level 115 or so now, beat 4 of the shardkeepers, and progressed Ranni's questline (if you know, you know) far enough to probably get a different ending. I thorougly explored all the regions available to me and am now in the Lyndell capital, ready to get to the Erdtree. Feels like it's the endgame. I have 30 vig, 45 str, and 50 fth and the Golden Halberd +9.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Man the level pacing is wierd sometimes. Radahn dropped 70k runes, then I continued a little in the Caelid region and beat 3 more bosses, all of them dropped ~90k runes. But when you beat Radahn, a new area opens up which I then progressed in and there I suddenly one shotted all the enemies and the bosses there dropped only about 20-30k runes even though the area was inaccessible before Radahn.

Anyway, I'm level 115 or so now, beat 4 of the shardkeepers, and progressed Ranni's questline (if you know, you know) far enough to probably get a different ending. I thorougly explored all the regions available to me and am now in the Lyndell capital, ready to get to the Erdtree. Feels like it's the endgame. I have 30 vig, 45 str, and 50 fth and the Golden Halberd +9.
Yeah, it's been a while since I've had a tough time just going through an area, but that might just be a consequence of me staying in the lower half of the map for so long.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
why the fuck does the most difficult hype fucking boss in the game where you can summon literally every npc to fight the STRONGEST MOST RIDICULOUS WARRIOR IN EXISTENCE in a 20v1 fight feature a huge strong man on a teeny tiny horse. He looks like an adult on a tricycle. His move set is ridiculous too guys got like 10 phases

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
why the fuck does the most difficult hype fucking boss in the game where you can summon literally every npc to fight the STRONGEST MOST RIDICULOUS WARRIOR IN EXISTENCE in a 20v1 fight feature a huge strong man on a teeny tiny horse. He looks like an adult on a tricycle. His move set is ridiculous too guys got like 10 phases
There are actual lore reasons, believe it or not.

View: https://youtu.be/GypRqlkHdWc

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Just found The Moonlight Greatsword and I've never regret not putting nearly 40 points into INT more
I have literally more than a dozen fo those respec items so it's never too late

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I wish man, I wish. I already heard the worst about that girl and I dread to fight her.
xS8zcE3jDF7vqPewKAzFb6.jpg
Literally nothing can be worse than Valiant Gargoyle, right? I can deal with literally any boss so long as it's just the one enemy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Literally nothing can be worse than Valiant Gargoyle, right? I can deal with literally any boss so long as it's just the one enemy.
There was a streamer who tried to evade a certain attack of that girl for 12 hours because he plans on doing a hitless run. He didn't manage to consistently evade her even after 12 hours. She supposedly has one special attack that basically one shots you and either you have a quickstep AoW or be lucky enough to stand far enough away. She IS optional though but at the moment she is considered the ultimate challenge.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
There was a streamer who tried to evade a certain attack of that girl for 12 hours because he plans on doing a hitless run. He didn't manage to consistently evade her even after 12 hours. She supposedly has one special attack that basically one shots you and either you have a quickstep AoW or be lucky enough to stand far enough away. She IS optional though but at the moment she is considered the ultimate challenge.
Oh god, I'm getting Lady Maria flashbacks

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
1646728763089.png

tits

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
seek rump

Virtual Cafe Awards

the-dude-abides

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
update: game is fucking sick, hit me up for PC summons I have pretty strong group of associates.

luv elden ring
luv torrent
luv greatswords

'ate poison
'ate that pumpkin guy never drops the badass helmet for me
'ate player that kill the sleeping dragon for levels

simple as
lol can you help me beat melenia?

Virtual Cafe Awards
lol can you help me beat melenia?
'sentient_sHIDDENFARt' on steam

I actually got the helmet first kill so I thought it was scripted, it was on a bridge
I ended up getting it on the one protecting the wagon way later on the plateau, I farmed that one on the Saints Bridge you probably mean 20 times and it still never dropped :CRYLAUGH:

Virtual Cafe Awards